What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

The one that looks like this, sorry for tiny pic but upload limits here are pretty damn small.

It's basically the trash mob enemies, not the bosses.
Got it the knight girls, thanks bro :)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

My Warlock is a fucki** beast I can do damage to 13K, And finally i got that delicious Kiel card, so can spam every time storm gust without the chill out effect, nice.

My build is>

at level 45

70 VIT
150 INT

my equip is
Suvivor Cape (sage girl in the sage castle) + 10 VIT and upgraded to 10
suvivor rod (Kiel 10 in the doll factory) + 15 INT

500 HP bonus

Skills

Try to get all the tree to the storm gust, and here the cup of the cake, Mystical Amplification (tier 3 skill) this skill double your INT so you can make the double, plus if you use the Sexeternal skill (spelling? its the skill with the valentine hearth) that give you for 3 turn 1.5 plus damage to the enemy, men you are almost god in this game

:D
Thats my exact build :D

The survivor cape carried me through until I got sleipnher or something (boots that give a massive boost to hp,Sp and magic at the endgame secret dungeon, through the playroom)

I loved having over 5k hp and laughing at enemies's attacks, the extra effect also seems to increase overrall Hp regen too, as I was regenerating a flat 400+ each time. and im pretty sure my regen is 5% :p

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

That fort you are currently assaulting with the 1k man GvG. There's a orc npc in there that will trade you that card for another card. Not sure what the other card is, get me a screenshot and I can probably figure out where to get it.

Here.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just missing these girls. I think the monster girls/POWs are from that Death Valley challenge, but I'm not sure how to get it to trigger. Do I need to have a bad morality or something? I purified myself when I battled the GM so I could recruit her. I included a save with most of the girls in case anyone's interested.

Edit: Used the Wiki to figure how how to get the Legendary Monk.

Edit 2: Have everyone in the playroom except for Ymir, who won't join no matter how many times I defeat her, even with all the fragments placed in the Sage Castle basement area. It might be because I used Cheat Engine to get more before I realized they were simple to get, but that seems unlikely since someone on the next page replied saying they have everybody.

Edit 3: Never mind, I guess. Ymir just kind of showed up in the playroom after I beat her again at some point. That settles that. Full playroom, finally.

Attachments

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Scrapman
Card drop from her:

Which also happens to be the 1/2 SP usage card.

That's more than my normal attack, well, more than one of them anyways. (No, Int/Vit build really cannot compare to Str/Agi/Criti build in terms of damage. In terms of being safe rather than sorry on the hand ...)

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Alright got it, thanks :D

Hmm, what exactly are the benefits of upgrading equipment in this game? I don't see any change in stats in the equipment page. Any noticeable change?

My sleipkner (them boots) are +10 and soul staff are +10 too. and I don't see much of a difference.

iamslime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright got it, thanks :D

Hmm, what exactly are the benefits of upgrading equipment in this game? I don't see any change in stats in the equipment page. Any noticeable change?

My sleipkner (them boots) are +10 and soul staff are +10 too. and I don't see much of a difference.
Upgraded accessories give boosted Vit and upgraded weapons give boosted Str, but only while they're worn.

Last edited:

s4ylong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Help please, two girls i can't capture.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Wiki say:
路地裏での戦闘(二戦目以降)で沈黙状態にして倒すと逮捕、見逃すか逮捕→保釈金を払って愛人に(女チェイサーと同時)

Attachments

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Help please, two girls i can't capture.
:confused::confused::confused::confused:
Wiki say:
路地裏での戦闘(二戦目以降)で沈黙状態にして倒すと逮捕、見逃すか逮捕→保釈金を払って愛人に(女チェイサーと同時)
While i dunt know how i get the 1st girl myself since she suddenly appear once i captured the 2nd girl... well the 2nd girl u can get her by silencing her when u defeat her

Just missing these girls. I think the monster girls/POWs are from that Death Valley challenge, but I'm not sure how to get it to trigger. Do I need to have a bad morality or something? I purified myself when I battled the GM so I could recruit her. I included a save with most of the girls in case anyone's interested.

Since the girl missing there have spoiler...
Monk: Simply beat her, no idea whats the real strat out there, but im using hide / safety wall to avoid geting hit and ashura
Ymir: Beat the final boss once you got and put all the ymir fragment
Valkyrie: talk to her once you complete 100% monster book
As for monster girl:
missing einbech mine RX boss
The guardian from abandoned fort
the room with bed missing the last senior reincarnation member

I'm not too sure if i want to do a complete card list... but there is a chance expansion will be out as usual :p
On another note i felt like playing the 2nd version again

Last edited:

s4ylong

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, now i finish, I was captured her.

Last edited:

Psychopatrick88

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm not asking for a free download, but I want to know, how are you guys getting this game?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not asking for a free download, but I want to know, how are you guys getting this game?

I got lucky when a true version was leaked out on Nyaa, seems to be gone now though...

While i dunt know how i get the 1st girl myself since she suddenly appear once i captured the 2nd girl... well the 2nd girl u can get her by silencing her when u defeat her

Since the girl missing there have spoiler...
I'm not too sure if i want to do a complete card list... but there is a chance expansion will be out as usual :p
With even more quizzes, oh boy.

kuroryuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm stuck in the 4th level of the biolab dungeon in Lighthalzen underground.
How do you solve the color switch 4x4 grid puzzle in there?
I have probably missed a clue at some point but I cannot find any anymore.

edit:
nvm. I found it in the wiki, mistook it for a part of another quest because I translated all quests in one string.
sorry about this.

might as well share this here for atonement of my mistakes.
from top row to bottom, the correct order of the color grid puzzle:

blue,red,yellow,green
green,blue,yellow,blue
red,green,red,blue
blue,green,red,blue

Last edited:

mahado

Reputation score

Use his save continue playing and got all girls now. Thank you very much T T.

Last edited:

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi there, does anyone know where to find the third transformation for you companion?

also, any idea how to solve this quest? リタルゼンのスリ :confused:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

hi there, does anyone know where to find the third transformation for you companion?

Dunno about the quest, but the third form (Slime form) is in the biolabs, 2nd floor on a small hallway with a door at the end to the right.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

lets see

first philosopher's stone -> einbech mine (part of the history, cant miss)
second philosopher's stone -> biolab F1 (you can get it after you are free from your cell)
third philosopher's stone -> odin temple part3 (after you join to the excursion party to odin temple, search around, but dont touch the statue with the flashing light until you get it first)
fourth philosopher's stone -> rekenber headquarters F2 (last room to the left, this is only in the assault to the headquarters event )

dunno if after this events you can get this philosopher's stone.

the another quest what are you asking is

リヒタルゼンのスリ

you need to catch a sneaky thief in lighthalzen, he appear first beside (right side) the hotel, later search for the left of the hotel, later to the right again beside a tree, and last to the left down part (this time the thief is in cloack state so you can barely see it) catch it and select the first option to end this part of the quest, dont remember if you need to talk with a guy beside the Jonda build (a building with a coin as sign)

good luck.

Last edited:

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Guys, I wanna do a skill/Item translation and possible some other misc text translation too. I have always used that rgss3a decryter by falo floating around to decrypt the games I translate but after trying it on ROBFEOY I get am error on the decrypter...

"Index out of boundaries" possibly because of the ridiculous amount of pictures that are used in the game...

Vx ace isn't even loading the tilesets because only the battlers and the data folder were extracted lol...

Cannot test the translations I do like that, anyone help? Has anyone decrypted it already?

Currently translating items in a word excel sheet because of this... >_>

lll123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to use a modified decrypter for this game, Yugifan has a link for it in a different thread.

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=796814&postcount=250

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to use a modified decrypter for this game, Yugifan has a link for it in a different thread.

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=796814&postcount=250
Actually I used the DLSite game manager program developed by lux, it extracted the game data just fine.

Now I can begin doing it all in the editor :3

Status
Not open for further replies.