What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] シェーラと三種の神器 / Shera and The Three Treasures (RJ227553)

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Nice game, although fairly moon rune reliant. It does have lots and lots of hidden goodies (skills) from H events, so need to experiment with GoR, etc..

For example, after the chest/jail event, walking into the castle naked would get you arrested and give you the skill to strip.
Later on, after you get the seduce skill from red light district, and go back to use it on the trainer of first village (in a fight), you unlock the skill that 2x your attack power.

Where do you get 隠れ蓑の礼?

Also, how do you open the secret passage in the thief's hide out: (right side, going upstairs)
View attachment 21532
IMO some of the hidden events are too well hidden. A good Dev would put the hints in the game, for example NPC conversation.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...I wonder if the instructor can be defeated without that move;...unlikely, given 20000HP heal at turn end and immunity to poison, still would be nice...

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
IMO some of the hidden events are too well hidden. A good Dev would put the hints in the game, for example NPC conversation.
He did put in hints. For the trainer example, the white hair guy Southeast of him tells you he is weak to "ladies' weapon".
The CG room also give you specific parameters (e.g. how much lust required, etc.) and where the event occurs.

Additionally, the red light district is full of NPC and signs with the yellow "New" notification to get you to try out different events.

The one event that might be miss-able is if you clear the tower before the unicorn cave... and one of the 4 demon kings get taken out before you get to him.

slayerdart

Lurker
Reputation score
With the Anti-Gaijin puzzles, I'm surprised this one is gonna be released on steam.

easy85

Reputation score
With the Anti-Gaijin puzzles, I'm surprised this one is gonna be released on steam.

Puzzles were removed one day after release. He probably changed his mind when he got a deal with Kagura Games. I guess his reluctance toward gaijin quickly disappeared when money showed up on the horizon... It was surprising that he removed "anti-gaijin wall" so quickly - now it makes sense. Either Kagura made him do it or he himself realized it's bad publicity and it will probably hurt his sales.

I don't mind. Hopefully the game will be successful and he will change his mind and start thinking about us as potential customers.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...if that's the cave I'm thinking of (the one with a hidden passages beween its open areas), the answer seems to be "with a lot of trial-and-error and cursing" - at least I haven't found anything that would help there. At least, it's only one map.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So....
the game is already in Steam

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
huh... didnt expect the game to get an english release, especially when they had that japanese.... question that you had to answer to actually play the rest of the game.

easy85

Reputation score
huh... didnt expect the game to get an english release, especially when they had that japanese.... question that you had to answer to actually play the rest of the game.
And it's uncensored (although censorship wasn't severe and in most scenes not even noticeable). I guess american dollars were stronger than author's hate toward gaijin pirates... Or he finally realized than increasing availability is a better method to fight piracy than locking content behind japanese puzzle.
Yeah, I think it was that juicy contract from Kagura after all :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, lacks controls, lacks proper title. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP. Thread locked.

GameMaster0000

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Puzzles were removed one day after release. He probably changed his mind when he got a deal with Kagura Games. I guess his reluctance toward gaijin quickly disappeared when money showed up on the horizon... It was surprising that he removed "anti-gaijin wall" so quickly - now it makes sense. Either Kagura made him do it or he himself realized it's bad publicity and it will probably hurt his sales.

I don't mind. Hopefully the game will be successful and he will change his mind and start thinking about us as potential customers.
May be it's for punishment only for who download game for free. Most of time only version 1.0 is release on Free DL website, but not on later version.

Sitas

Reputation score
And it's uncensored (although censorship wasn't severe and in most scenes not even noticeable). I guess american dollars were stronger than author's hate toward gaijin pirates... Or he finally realized than increasing availability is a better method to fight piracy than locking content behind japanese puzzle.
Yeah, I think it was that juicy contract from Kagura after all :p
I just don't understand that retarded dev.
Crying about the gaijin pirating his games but not making it actually buyable for us? :rolleyes:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Why wouldn't it be? Are you pirates really that butthurt that he didn't want people pirating his game? Jesus christ. And 90% of you are gonna pirate this English version anyways so talk about audacity.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Why wouldn't it be? Are you pirates really that butthurt that he didn't want people pirating his game? Jesus christ. And 90% of you are gonna pirate this English version anyways so talk about audacity.
You... do realize where you are, right? I mean, you're not going to find many people here that will agree with an anti-piracy argument.

OP
obligitury

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I was just under the impression he really disliked English user base, that was it.