What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ Atelier Choice] [ アトリエちょいす] Lelie Navigation! Back Alley Journal / レリィ・ナビゲーション!~少女路地裏紀行~ (RE245843) (RJ245843)

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
Game_hZgZqTuKn1.png

Alright, if anyone needs a good ending save (after the part where you defeat the final boss with Lelie/Lily and can continue playing the game)

NOTE 1: All CG's are not yet unlocked by the way. You'll have to unlock them by yourself!
NOTE 2: I missed a few main quest scenes, and there is no way of getting them anymore.
NOTE 3: Lily/Lelie's H-stats are still low so you'll have to work on it.
NOTE 4: I'll try to upload an almost-complete CG save file later.

WARNING
: This save currently works on 1.1 version, I'm unsure if it works on other versions though.

Also, there's a bug where the game cant load or detect the save file, to make it work. YOU MUST HAVE AN EXISTING SAVE FILE and REPLACE IT with the file downloaded I gave to you.
Make sure to backup your needed saves first before replacing in case it does not work.

Explanation: I finished the church girl part and did not get captured after the fifth day. After that, I went to the final boss on the ship and defeated it. And a happy scene appears. Instead of being redirected to the title screen, the game let me continue playing.

As of now, I am not sure if there are any more quests to do but the game said "its peace" so I'm assuming its finished?

PS: Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Attachments

Last edited:

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
View attachment 28284

Alright, if anyone needs a good ending save (after the part where you defeat the final boss with Lelie/Lily and can continue playing the game)

NOTE 1: All CG's are not yet unlocked by the way. You'll have to unlock them by yourself!
NOTE 2: I missed a few main quest scenes, and there is no way of getting them anymore.
NOTE 3: Lily/Lelie's H-stats are still low so you'll have to work on it.
NOTE 4: I'll try to upload an almost-complete CG save file later.

WARNING
: This save currently works on 1.1 version, I'm unsure if it works on other versions though.

Also, there's a bug where the game cant load or detect the save file, to make it work. YOU MUST HAVE AN EXISTING SAVE FILE and REPLACE IT with the file downloaded I gave to you.
Make sure to backup your needed saves first before replacing in case it does not work.

Explanation: I finished the church girl part and did not get captured after the fifth day. After that, I went to the final boss on the ship and defeated it. And a happy scene appears. Instead of being redirected to the title screen, the game let me continue playing.

As of now, I am not sure if there are any more quests to do but the game said "its peace" so I'm assuming its finished?

PS: Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Game_eD10ep8Utu.png

As promised here is the saved file, I unlocked most of the scenes in the galley/memories, Also, I'm stuck on a certain point where I cant unlock some scenes because they need a high amount of insult experience (I don't know how to increase it, can someone help?)

Reminders Again: This save file only works on 1.1 version, I'm not sure if it works on other versions. Also if the save file doesn't show up, make sure to have an existing save file on your game and replace it with the file download I gave to you. Remember to backup your saves!

Here is my progress by the way:
Please don't mind the colors on the image~

Game_hJxbqV7qDt.png

Anyway enjoy, if I'm not lazy anymore I might upload another save file with more complete scenes.

Attachments

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is there a way to make her nipples small again or is that a permanent thing?

Omega9111

Reputation score
Can tell me what should I do in this part? I am looking for Ciel however I have explored the whole church but there is nothing

Captura de pantalla (392).png

Last edited by a moderator:

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
Can tell me what should I do in this part? I am looking for Ciel however I have explored the whole church but there is nothing

View attachment 28343
go in front of the mirror and press "Q"

PS: I've made a more detailed explanation below.

tutooral.png

After you go inside the mirror, your goal is here to get a key which is needed to proceed.
First: Move to the most left and enter the door

guide1.png

guide2.png

Second: Go to the right and walk straight to the door and enter

guide6.png

Third: Inside the church room, go in front and press Q to find the key

guide4.png

Fourth: Once you get the key, go back on where you started, and now go to the right most door and enter

guide5.png

Fifth: Go to the left and walk straight to the door and enter (you should be able to enter if you got the key)

guide3.png

Sixth: If you got it all correct, you should find Ciel and this scene should play

guide7.png

I cant help you after this, because this is where the game ends if you take this route

If you got the scene where Ciel gets captured in the basement and gets raped, you can kiss goodbye to your progress
Once you save Ciel, a long cutscene will play with Eclair and it will give you a "NORMAL ENDING" and direct you to the title screen

To avoid this, you should complete the investigation game of Ciel (the church girl part)
You must find these three before DAY 5 passes (you will be reporting to Philo each day)
1. Monika Information
2. Priest Information
3. Ahar's Nephew Information (Based on google translation)

Now If you fail to find these three before DAY 5 night, Ciel will be captured in the basement and will lead you to a "NORMAL ENDING"

Game_uqHkXg9G28.png

If you manage to find all of them, on the fifth day night, after going to Philo, you should be able to go outside the rooms and to the church room

Game_0O6GNTAhyS.png

If you finished all and got to this point, go to the star and press it, then you have complete the mission successfully.

I recommend you to read and use a translator.

Last edited:

sololeocr

Reputation score
Hi, somebody knows how to defeat the final boss of the game on the ghost ship?

sauv

Reputation score
Hi, somebody knows how to defeat the final boss of the game on the ghost ship?
Just win
iirc you really just have to play the fight out, it took ages and required lots of items, but you can win it

valutok

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
View attachment 28291

As promised here is the saved file, I unlocked most of the scenes in the galley/memories, Also, I'm stuck on a certain point where I cant unlock some scenes because they need a high amount of insult experience (I don't know how to increase it, can someone help?)

Reminders Again: This save file only works on 1.1 version, I'm not sure if it works on other versions. Also if the save file doesn't show up, make sure to have an existing save file on your game and replace it with the file download I gave to you. Remember to backup your saves!

View attachment 28294

Anyway enjoy, if I'm not lazy anymore I might upload another save file with more complete scenes.
Why your menu is in english? Someone translated this game?

greatninja3

Reputation score
View attachment 28291

View attachment 28294

Pro tip

you can 100% CG just by finishing the postal sub quest. I found this out by downloading your full save and checked if i can try doing the sub quest and yeah

I assume you can only see her once you finish the whole game try and do her sub-quest once you finish the game in any case she should be in the capital just north east of the inn once you talk to her go to the Inn to the second floor once you go up just douse the place and you can find the letter once you give it to her she will give the item that gives 100% CG

so yeah just DL the 100 save of the other people and just finish the postal quest and there 100% CG

wormito

Reputation score
Pro tip

you can 100% CG just by finishing the postal sub quest. I found this out by downloading your full save and checked if i can try doing the sub quest and yeah

I assume you can only see her once you finish the whole game try and do her sub-quest once you finish the game in any case she should be in the capital just north east of the inn once you talk to her go to the Inn to the second floor once you go up just douse the place and you can find the letter once you give it to her she will give the item that gives 100% CG

so yeah just DL the 100 save of the other people and just finish the postal quest and there 100% CG
Well pass your savefile n.n

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Game looks really nice but Jesus Christ it looks intimidating and long as heck to try to play.

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
Pro tip

Here is the 100% save file as requested just in case people wants to see the scenes directly. Thank you for the tip.
Note: Please refer to my old post for instructions if savedata does not work.

Attachments

Stars11

Reputation score
Here is the 100% save file as requested just in case people wants to see the scenes directly. Thank you for the tip.
Note: Please refer to my old post for instructions if savedata does not work.
well,maybe config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave should be attached with , for I can't unlock any CGs after I replace my save file with yours

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
well,maybe config.rpgsave and global.rpgsave should be attached with , for I can't unlock any CGs after I replace my save file with yours
That is kind of weird since I didnt really need config.rpgsave or global.rpgsave to make it work

Proof shown below: