Atlanta, Georgia, United States

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Roger chuckled a little bit, even though it hurt from the pain he received in his back, "I know... I know you and I aren't all that different, hell, I could tell just by looking at you." Roger's left eye twitched, "And that's why I don't trust you one fuckin' bit."

Roger then lifted up his left hand, and gestured with three fingers, starting with his pinky, "Third, and final question... Why should I even bother even thinking about helping you out? With the threat of killing my friends, and then me afterwards? I'm not sure, but I think that I might not give a fuck after I'm dead, who lived or died at that point. So, besides your little pussy threats, give me one reason why I should help you."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A smirk crossed his face.

"Two reasons. One, because after your dead and can't fight I can use Alexia's T-Veronica virus to re-engineer you to become a bio-weapon, but leaving your entire mind intact so that you know it's you killing your own friends, co-workers and powerless to stop it. Second, I should think you'd want to discover the origins of your own artifact powers. I can help you with that."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

An evil grin came upon Roger's face at the first threat, not scaring him in the least. However, at the mentioning of the second reason, Roger's smile faded, and he went back into suspect. "What?" was the most he could ask at first, before shaking his head, "I don't have an artifact, sorry to disappoint you."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Your quite right, you don't have one. You ARE the artifact. The Eye of Selmahn actually. It's why you have the visions of yourself in danger before it happens. It can be much more than that though, but you need to work on it and open yourself to it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger's heart skipped a beat. "He knows I can... But... That's just instinct... I..." Roger growled at the man, "It's just... Instinct! I'm not some kind of fucking artifact! Look at me, you fucking idiot!" he said in a manner not only to try and convince him, but himself as well, "Artifacts are just little enchanted objects that fuck with the natural order. I'm a human being! You don't know what you're talking about!" he told the man.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Oh I quite well know what I'm talking about, I used to work with Chris before ... well, that's another time. I also have a few acquaintances who've been 'kind enough' to school me in the ways of these artifacts. It's said that the Eye of Sehlman was specifically created and molded to be as human appearing as any of these people on the face of this planet. It's power widely sought after over the centuries, the person bearing that power always hunted and killed. Over time the artifact's power became drowned out by the creations of others, which are the kinds you've heard about. Until now, no one has been able to find it."

A small chuckle.

"It doesn't matter if you believe me or not, you'll find the truth out sooner or later on your own. That pathetic excuse of a woman who found you has no idea she recruited an artifact. Now, what I want from you is very simple. I want you to return back to the Warehouse, and when you get there, your to help me get Chris and Sean to return to Africa. Bring the rest of them if you wish, but their lives, their presence is of no concern to me. You can tell them the Nigerian Branch wasn't completely destroyed by the explosives, and as a result of that attempt, I now have everything I need. Oh, and you can give them the name of who gave you the information."

He now removed the shades, revealing the semi-familiar red glowing eyes to RJ.

"Tell them Albert Wesker sent you, and I'll be awaiting their arrival for a little reunion before the final chapter in humanity is written. Agree to this, and I'll spare your friends and the rather attractive woman you brought with you this evening. Plus, when the time is right, I'll help you uncover your true nature."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Although he wasn't conscious of it, Roger's attack stance lost it's perfection, and zeal, becoming awkward, and unstable. Even if only subconsciously, Roger wondered if what the man said was true, if he really was just some artifact, made to look human. But, he quickly shook his head once Albert was done, and tried to deny it once more.

"I haven't been alive for centuries!" he exclaimed, "I have a birth certificate! I wasn't made, I was born!" Roger quickly corrected his fighting stance, holding his blade ready to attack, "I'm not just a fake imitation of a human! I bleed, and I die! Where the fuck do you get off calling me an artifact!?!"

Given that they were in the kitchen, Roger reached quickly for an extra knife, so that he'd have one knife in both hands. "Alright, if you know anything about me, it's that I keep my word. I promise to tell them everything about the Nigerian branch, and about you." Roger took a dual wielding fighting stance, "But not before I take one of your eyes!"

Roger made a single leap forward, imitating a slash, before making an immediate stab in the direction Wesker would appear to counter attack...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wesker seemed to flit around, never in one place for very long. It was clear he was only toying with Roger now, he made no effort to counter at all.

"Yes, your right about YOU not having been alive for centuries. The artifacts power imbeds itself into a newborn human being every time it's 'original' host dies, merging with them. On their tenth birthday, the flashes of future begin. I suggest you leave and ask Chris to look up the artifact, put his brain to use."

There was another laugh, and then his voice turned very cold and dark.

"As for your female friend, I believe she called herself Brandy yes? You may want to head over to her Roger. As I understand it, she's gotten herself in some trouble with an old rival gang of yours. They already have her, and don't realize their walking into a very lovely testing ground for the latest B.O.W. If you move now you might actually save her and your other two friends before their killed. You'll find them three blocks from the Phillips Arena."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger growled, "You mother fucker! I'm going to find you again, and when I do, I'm going to kill you, one way, or another!" he threatened Albert, before tossing the extra knife he picked up at him, and running out of the house, back outside.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Had Roger stayed around, he would have heard a laugh.

"You have no hope of defeating me Roger. Now then, enough games, time to move on."

He was gone in a flash, no trace he'd ever been there, flashing out into the black car and driving off in a hurry.

Leena saw the black car suddenly race to life, and reached out once more.

The result was frightening for her. The aura she connected to was so twisted, so evil, she was forced to toss her door open, heaving the contents of her stomach to the ground, shaking badly.

When she was able to stop shaking, she muttered softly.

"Dear gods, what the hell was that thing?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once getting outside, Roger's mind immediately turned to Leena's safety. When he saw her heaving on the side of the road, he felt a feeling of fear make his core shiver. Not missing a step, Roger quickly ran over to Leena, and put his hand on her back, wanting to check to see if she was okay.

"Leena!" he shouted, "What the hell happened! Did something get to you?" he asked quickly, wanting to get on the road to at the very least save Brandy from this whole situation.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She waved him off slightly.

"I'm fine, or I will be. Whoever just got in that car and left ... their aura made me sick. It was unlike anything I've ever sensed before. What the hell went on in there?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger hesitated for a moment, he knew he had to tell her about what happened, but he made a mental note to leave certain parts out, as he didn't even want to believe half of it himself.

"It was a guy named Albert Wesker..." he said bluntly, "I'll tell you the rest later! Hop into the passenger seat! We gotta move now! And I don't have time to be giving directions!" he told her, a sound of anger and urgency in his voice.

Roger kept his mind focused on the urgent need to save Brandy, as he knew if he let himself think of what happened in the house, Leena might pick up on it, and ask a question he didn't want to answer.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena got in, though her face turned white at the mention of the name.

"Dear god, I thought Wesker was dead? Well ... that would explain the horrible aura off of him, but how? I can't read Chris's aura and he and Wesker's viruses are almost the same ..."

If she wanted to know why Wesker had let him live, she hid it very well, perhaps sensing the urgency at hand.

"What might we be dealing with where we're going?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Once she got in, and Roger was already driving around the culdesac fast enough to make Leena's upper body lean hard against the car door, Roger replied, "He said there's some kind of new B.O.W. runnin' around. First, I'm going to kill those fucker Bull Dogs," he announced, which Leena might have found it odd that Roger's cap, the one he wore back at the warehouse, actually had the Bull Dog's logo on it, "then I'll deal with any of those monsters around."

Roger was speeding down the neighborhood, and made a sharp turn onto the main road. It wasn't but two minutes later that they were driving along the road, with the Philips Arena to their left. He slowed down, and turned on the high beams to light the area in front of them, and started looking around, trying to find any sign of Brandy, or the gang Albert talked about. "Be careful, the Bull Dog's are mostly a bunch of stupid fucks, but they're mean as hell. They'll probably pull their guns if they just see us pulling up on their turf." he warned Leena, while not stopping his search for Brandy at all.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena started to reply when the beams caught something in them. Roger had moved too fast to see it, but she had.

"I think we're too late for the gang Roger. Look."

Just off to her right, three bodies of human men had been neatly ripped in half by something, the guns still smoking ever so slightly.

"Their auras aren't long departed. Whatever did this may still be around, however .... I'm still reading two, possibly three human auras near here. Panicked, but that's all I can tell you."

Unseen to either one of them, a single entity lurked about. It was six and a half feet tall, and probably weighed a good eight hundred pounds or more. It was also clad in a long army type jacket, fists the size of a mans head, blood still dripping from the spikes on it's fists.

It was currently stalking two human men, and a single female, the latter being Roger's girlfriend, though it didn't know or care about that, only fulfilling it's orders of extermination of anything in it's way.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger quickly stopped the car, parked it, and got out, all in but a few seconds. He ran towards the bodies of the dead gangmembers, and looked around frantically, "Where the fuck did the rest of them go!?!" he exclaimed, desperately looking for a clue as to the whereabouts of the surviving three.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena seemed about to reply when suddenly gunshots erupted from about eight hundred yards from them.

A moment later a deafening roar was heard, and then the sound of metal being torn apart by something.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"God fucking damn it!" Roger cursed, and ran as fast as he could back to the car, getting in, and quickly putting the car back into drive, pushing it to the limit, making it go as fast as he could make it go, with intent on finding the monster, and hopefully killing it before it kills Brandy. The tires screeched as he push the gas pedal all the way down, and his heart couldn't stop beating over the fear of losing the only friend he thought he had left. All of the others, he assumed were dead, by Albert Wesker's hand.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It didn't take long to find the source.

There she was, moving backward as one guy held a gun toward her, the other menacing the much taller figure of what RJ could only assume was the B.O.W.

Apparently, the kid had told the guy to stop moving, and when he didn't, he fired a .357 Magnum round into his head. His eyes widened in shock when the guy just kept coming, rushing in and nearly gutting him. Luckily for him, he staved off death by leaping to one side, the person turning to face him once more, and thus the car.

RJ would feel Leena stiffen and let loose a small gasp, and one word, hissed between her teeth.

"Tyrant."

The Tyrant as she'd called it, stood there, letting loose an inhuman war cry, then proceeded to club the kid in the head, ripping him almost in half.

The last gang member there decided his life was worth more than whatever revenge he'd had in mind earlier, and shoved the girl to the ground not far from the beast, then ran like hell.

Leena saw the beast heading for her, and knew she had once chance. With RJ still driving, the vehicle forced to slow down for him to get out, she took her chance and opened the door, rolling out.

She landed on the pavement with a smack, and had to shake her head slightly to recover.

The creature had drawn back to clobber the girl right when Leena pulled, and fired her Tesla at the creature, a massive web of electrical energy slamming into it and dropping it to one knee, howling in agony.

Of course, it took much more than that to kill one of these things, and after a moment it shakily stood, walking slowly towards her.

"RJ, get her out of there before it goes after her again! GO!"

She circled about, forcing the Tyrant to focus on her, and only her, giving him the chance he'd need to get to Brandy. However he knew that though Leena seemed to have the upper hand at the moment, she wouldn't be able to hold out forever against that kind of power.