Atlanta, Georgia, United States

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Roger's shock over seeing the creature, as well as Leena suddenly leaping out of the car only lasted a second, before Roger parked the car, and quickly got out, leaving the door open. He ran as fast as he could over to Brandy, while bringing out the Tesla strapped to the left of his hip, and fired a wave of electricity, to add onto Leena's, at the Tyrant.

When he got to Brandy, he checked her condition, to see if she was fine. "Brandy?" he called out her name, "Brandy, answer me!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She looked up to him, a sort of distant look in her eyes as she grabbed him in an embrace.

"Wha ... What's going on?"

Meanwhile Leena had shot the Tyrant again, and then had to dodge when it recovered faster than she had expected.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger turned to the fight going on behind him, and growled as he saw Leena was in trouble with the Tyrant. Without looking back at Brandy, he broke away from her grip, and yelled to her, "Get in the car! Now!" he ordered her, before running at the Tyrant in front of him, drawing his seven inch long combat knife, and leaping at the monster while it was distracted with Leena, aiming to bury his knife in the back of it's head.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She did as she was told, bolting for the back seat of the car.

RJ's knife buried into the flesh of the head, though it did little if anything to the Tyrant.

It swung around with precise aim where it figured RJ would be, if he hadn't gotten lucky enough to move.

Regardless, Leena shouted to him.

"RUN! We don't have the fire power to kill it!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger was already ducking when it's arm came swinging around, his head safely under any attempt to hit him. After he evaded the swipe, feeling that sensation pass through his body once more, ready to warn him about any danger, Roger took a leap backwards, so as to evade any more attempts to hit him, where the Tyrant missed.

"Get to the car!" he yelled, and quickly stood ready for another attack at him, now that he and the beast were sharing glares...

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena didn't argue, she was already moving to the drivers side, clearly knowing RJ wouldn't have time to dodge, get in the car and press the pedal before the Tyrant was upon them again.

"I'm driving! MOVE!"

She was already in when the Tyrant tried charging Roger once more, another flash going through his mind even as the Tyrant closed the distance at an alarming rate, yet significantly slower than when he'd fought Wesker.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( I'm adding what attack it makes... Because I didn't see one. :( )

Roger caught an image of himself getting his face nearly broken by a severe punch from the mighty Tyrant, and falling to the ground, dead. At this image, time somehow seemed to reverse, back to the point where the Tyrant was charging him. Roger blinked only for a second, before seeing the Tyrant get ready to make his attack. Roger quickly ducked, and rolled behind the Tyrant. At that point, he reached up, and grabbed the knife stuck in the back of it's head, pulling it out quickly, and running away quickly when it tried to take another swing at him.

Roger quickly turned back to the Tyrant, and shook his head. "No good... I can't risk the car getting totaled by running to it... I have to stop him from chasing me." he thought. At that point, Roger looked up to see power lines, just above the monster. "I wonder how conductive you are!" he taunted the monster, before pulling out his pistol, and firing at the cables above, so that they might fall down, and send a deadly amount of volts through the beast.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His plan worked most of the way.

The lines came down, dangling in front of the Tyrant who had not a care in the world as it charged RJ again ....

Only to meet the massive electrical jolt and get stopped in it's tracks, roaring as gods knew how many volts ripped through it. With a crash the creature collapsed on it's face, but the body still twitched.

"Roger, it isn't dead, but we need to move now before it wakes up. We need heavier firepower to actually kill it, let's get it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Shit..." Roger cursed under his breath, before running to the passenger side door, and quickly hopping inside. Once he shut the door, Roger quickly turned to Brandy, "Brandy, where are Eddy, and the others?" he asked her urgently.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She shrugged her head.

"Not sure, some guy in Black showed up and wanted to talk with them a few hours ago. None of them came back before those other guys took me. What the hell was that thing?"

Leena said nothing, opting to floor the gas.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Damn it..." Roger cursed within the silence of his mind, "That bastard must have already gotten to them..." Roger felt himself trembling with rage, and a lust to bring Albert Wesker a pain that he never felt before. "He couldn't settle with just fucking with me, but he had to be a little pussy, and bring them into it!"

Roger suddenly punched the dash of Leena's car out of frustration, "I'll kill that son of a bitch!" he announced loudly, before responding to Brandy, "That was Wesker's death wish!" he squeezed his fist so hard, a trinkle of blood trailed along his palm, "And I'm going to grant that pussy his wish!" he swore with zeal, filling the whole car with his vengeful, determined presence.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Who? Who is he, and why is he after us? What's going on Roger?"

Leena didn't react too much to the outburst, keeping her eye on the road behind them.

"Roger, we can't leave that thing alive, we have to get higher powered weapons and go back for it. I think it's a tracker too. I'm taking us to the Atlanta BSAA office, they'll have weapons capable of killing it."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Remember, Brandy is a criminal like Roger. She's disrespectful, and spiteful, a lot like him. Even though she'll act sweet at times, she's really a bitch. Or rather, a whore, who uses people. )

Roger growled, and leaned back in his seat, "I don't care if that thing destroys this whole city." he said coldly, "All I want is Albert Wesker's faggot head on a silver platter..."

Roger turned, and looked at Brandy out of the corner of his eye, "Is that the first thing out of your mouth after Leena saved you?" Roger looked away from her, and to the street in front of him, "It doesn't matter what's going on. I'll take care of it. So just shut up and be happy that Leena was willing to jump out of a fucking high speed car just to save you." he scolded her. It might appear to Leena that Roger and Brandy weren't as close as most would have thought... Their relationship; physical, at best.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandy opened her mouth to say something but was cut off by Leena.

"Yes, well be that as it is Roger, that Tyrant is after US. It will follow us no matter where we go until it either kills us or we kill it. I for one don't think we need to be fighting both IT and HIM at the same time. If you'd prefer I can drop you off at the BSAA headquarters and you can get another ride there, but I'm going after that Tyrant."

Now Brandy did speak.

"Gutsy going after that fucking thing. It killed six people, nearly killed both of you and your going after it? Why not just report the damn thing to whoever the fuck this BSAA is and run?"

Leena shook her head, amused.

"Because it's after us dear. If we run and leave them to fight it, it will just ignore them and skip town with us, they'll never engage it. But as long as one of it's targets remains behind we have a shot of stopping it. I guess ... I just don't want either of your deaths on my head ok?"

Leena had actually snapped that back, so the strain was clearly starting to get to her finally.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Who the fuck do you think you are?" he snapped back at Leena at the mention of leaving him behind, "In case you weren't listening to me yesterday, let me say it a little more clearly, you're parking your ass back at that base, safe and sound, while I take care of that over sized freak show. Wesker intended it just for me, and I'll be the one to clean up my own mess, even if I have to tie you up to a fucking pole."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sorry Roger, but you don't know how to track one of those things. Plus if we split up, it will head for the weakest link, which right now it assumes to be me. It will pick us off one by one, biding it's time. I've dealt with these types of Tyrants before Roger, trust me when I say I'll be fine. It's the two of you I'm worried about."

She seemed ready to say more, but they had nearly arrived at the base. Near by, the damn Tyrant was engaged in battle with a bunch of BSAA agents.

"Or the damn thing could have predicted our path and ... wait, how did it beat us here?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger growled, "Maybe it didn't," he guessed, "Maybe that son of a bitch sent more than one of them."

"Damn it, there's no way he intended all of this to effect me in some way... Attacking that organization has nothing to do with me. And besides, aren't there more organizations like that all over? What would he get out of attacking the one in my hometown?" he wondered.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

There was a pause as Leena considered that.

"Gods I hope not, one's bad enough but two is total overkill. But why send a second one to attack the Atlanta branch? It's not even the largest .... oh fuck. What if he attacked ALL the BSAA branches globally at the same time?"

A sudden chill ran down Leena's spine.

"Roger ... did he make any mention of the Warehouse at all?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger turned his head away, looking out of the window on his side, "... All he told me was that Brandy was in danger, and that he was using this place as some sort of testing ground for his new B.O.W." he lied, but only partially, in that Wesker told Roger much more than that.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena shook her head.

"But nothing about the Warehouse. OK that's probably a good thing. New B.O.W? The Tyrant's are anything but new. Unless .... oh no, I thought that other one looked weird. T.A.L.O.S. Fucking hell."

She growled softly, then pulled the car to a stop near the building, out of sight of the beast.

"Roger, do you still have your Tesla with you?"