Atlanta, Georgia, United States

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Roger nodded, "Of course I brought it." he acknowledged, lifting his lower body up enough for Leena to see the Tesla holstered on his hip.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Get ready to use it. If we hit that thing with a staggered blast, you hit it, then a half second later I hit it, at MAX setting with the Tesla's, combined with their weaponry we can kill it right here, right now. You up for it?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger let out a sigh, and pulled out his Tesla, already setting it to ten. "Mm, Hm..." he hummed in agreeance, before stepping out of the car, only turning back for one second to point at Brandy with the finger of his right hand, "Stay in the car." he told her, "And Leena, lock the doors." Roger then reared his read out of the car, and shut the door, going at a jog towards the last location he saw the monster, with his Tesla in his left hand, ready to fire.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena nodded, locking the car up before jogging to join him, setting her Tesla to max.

"You need to hit it and then back away so I can fire. This should work."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger said nothing in response, and kept his Tesla ready to fire as soon as he went 'round the corner, and saw the monster.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as he did, he saw the beast less than twenty feet from them, backing up a particularly small female guard into a corner, drawing back to impale her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Without more than a millisecond of hesitation, Roger aimed his Tesla at the monster about to kill the woman, and fired a maximum power charge from his weapon, sending a blinding shock of power, literally seeming to rip apart the air as it went crashing through the atmosphere.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The beast let out a tremendous roar as the startled woman darted a quick look.

In terrible agony, the creature was unable to avoid the second shot fired from Leena's Tesla, ripping through it's armored body, causing it to convulse in sheer agony. The woman sensed what was happening, and finished the beast off with a well placed Grenade, even as Leena bodily shoved Roger out of the blast range, unaware he could have moved himself.

"Nicely done. Now who the heck are you?"

Leena picked herself up and dusted off her body, then produced her BSAA badge.

"He's with me, new recruit for Chris MacLeod."

This caused the woman to smile ever so slightly.

"Good to have you then. Anyone who's affiliated with him these days is always welcome here."

By way of explanation Leena whispered to Roger, "Chris and Allison were two of the original founding members of the BSAA as we know it today. Of the original ten, Chris and Sean are the only two still 'alive'."

The woman smiled again then spoke to Roger.

"Captain Alyssa Mason, welcome to the Atlanta facility. Is there anything we can help you with, or are you just passing through?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger grinned when the beast roared with agony, and was about to take cover back behind the corner when Leena suddenly slammed into him, and forced them both into safety. As he got up, he cursed, "What the hell was that for?" he directed at Leena, before getting up and brushing himself off.

After the introduction, Roger waved the woman off, "Yeah, whatever, I don't need you to welcome me to my own hometown." he said coldly, obviously not aiming for a good first impression, "And what I'm here for is none of your business."

Then he turned to Leena, "And next time, try not to fucking tackle me when you think I might get a boo-boo. I'm alive right now because I know how to get the fuck out of the way. I don't need you to protect me, and you could do me a favor by protecting Brandy instead."

He then turned, and walked away from the two women, "Speaking of which, I'm going back to the car, to make sure no more freaks grab her." he waved them both off with his right hand without looking back, "Have fun catching up." he told them, while going around the corner, towards the car.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alyssa just stood there a bit shocked as Leena just shook her head.

"Let him go. He's angry because someone threatened his girl and that Tyrant WAS after us. I don't know why it targeted you folks though."

They stood there for a few minutes, giving RJ a chance to cool off.

Meanwhile in the car, Brandy had started feeling a bit strange, like something was happening to her. As soon as she saw Roger returning, something snapped inside of her, and she began to convulse slightly. Luckily, Leena had beeped the door for him, and it was unlocked.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger didn't take mind the beep too much, and only changed his plans. He was going to just stand by, and guard the car, but he decided to take a peek in, and see if she was alright.

He walked over to the passenger side, and opened the door, although he had trouble seeing Brandy very well in the dark, without the moon to light her face and body. "Hey," he called to her, "Why don't you come on out? It'll get pretty congested in there." he suggested, and reached for the switch beneath the seat to allow her to crawl out, and get some fresh air.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Instead she pretty well flopped out onto the ground, body wracked in convulsions, eyes wide open in shock rather than rolled back, and a slight bit of blood coming from her mouth and nose.

This lasted for a good ten to fifteen seconds, then she was suddenly still.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger went into a state of surprise and shock, only able to watch as Brandy flopped onto the street in horror as blood came out of her mouth and nose. "B-Brandy!" he shouted, "What's wrong!" He didn't know what to do. She seemed fine earlier, and this sudden development made Roger feel something he hadn't felt in a long time...

Fear...

When she stopped convulsing, he started to take some steps away from her silent body in horror of what might have happened to her. He swallowed a lump in his throat, and managed to hold one of his feet in place, stopping himself from backing away. With a shaky voice, he called out her name, "... Brandy?" he said softly, "... Brandy?" he repeated, his whole body trembling with the terrified sensation that ran through his core.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Silently she sat up, then got to her feet.

"Ooooooooowwww."

She staggered towards him, seeking balance from him, to steady herself, though she shouldn't have been standing.

"Fucking hell ...."

It seemed almost as if she was trying to find some kind of comfort from him, and perhaps scared out of her mind too much to be able to really speak to him, small whimpering sounds coming from her as she continued trying to reach for him.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

With blood all over her face, and Brandy strangely staggering towards him, Roger backed away, while holding out his left arm to her, as if to form a barrier. "Brandy..." he said cautiously, "Brandy, what's wrong?"

( Detail, Siphon, detail, for the love of jee-whiz. Having to make posts when you give me emotionless words and unmentioned actions and detail is a right pain in the ass. I hate sending you PMs about this... )

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon seeing him back away from her and react almost defensively to her, Brandy's demeanor changed dramatically.

Her 'sweet' exterior personality dropped, and she snarled like a wild animal.

A sudden flash went through his mind of his future. In it he saw Brandy lunge for him, grab him in a surprise move and wrap her arms around him tighter than her body should have been able to. That wouldn't have been too bad if it hadn't been for what followed. Gradually she wrestled him into a position where she could passionately kiss him, then suddenly something that could best be described as a six inch long slug with dual pincers twice the length of it's body erupted from her mouth, grabbing him by the back of the head and forcing it's body down his throat. He saw himself suddenly begin convulsing like she had been only moments ago, his body beginning to betray him as the creature, whatever it was, burrowed into his brain, taking control of his body.

Then suddenly he was back in the present, the same THING he'd seen in his 'vision' erupting from his lovers mouth, even as she lunged with frightening precision for him, the intent clear. Whatever had happened to her, it was clear the Brandy HE had known was now dead and gone, replaced by some mutant creature borne from god knew what experiment, though he might have the suspicion Wesker had been involved in this one.

He had roughly three seconds to react and move before she'd be on top of him, trying to overpower him. He would need to react without hesitation, relying on the same self preservation skills that had kept him alive to this date.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger felt like his heart stopped, and everything seemed to move slow, and yet somehow fast at the same time. Using his rather adept skills at hand-to-hand combat he'd learned, fighting almost all the time, with friend or foe, he suddenly turned his back to her, but didn't run. Instead, he slammed his backside into her, and grabbed one of the arms that were trying to wrap around him, and bent over, using her leverage given to him from her charging, to flip her over himself.

Almost immediately after, he pulled his gun out, and aimed it at her. However, he couldn't bring himself to shoot his friend, no matter how much his life depended on it, and how much he knew he had to. Instead, he lowered his aiming gun, and backed away from her. "Brandy... Oh god... No..." he whispered, on the verge of tears. Roger didn't know if he could do it...

"It's still Brandy, god damn it! I won't lose her! I won't let her die that easily! There has to be a way to get her back to normal, with all those artifacts, there has to be a way!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She grunted slightly as her body smacked into the ground and was still for a moment. When Roger didn't fire on her, she quickly stood again, the horrific THING that was coming from her mouth glaring at him with an eye of it's own.

Once more the same flash of future as before ripped through him, and when he returned to the present one thing became clear in his mind. She wasn't going to stop. He'd either have to shoot her, or end up letting her ... was her intent to kill, or infect? It seemed from the flashes she was trying to infect him with something, the question was with WHAT?

A sudden gasp behind him altered Brandy's attention away from him, and to someone behind him.

((Time to throw something at him now that he won't be expecting.))

Suddenly another flash hit him, only this time it wasn't what he expected.

In this new flash, he saw almost the same thing happen again, the major difference being it wasn't HIM that Brandy grabbed and attacked. It was Leena, who he quickly realized was the person behind him once his mind snapped back to the present.

Still, he was a hair slow in the recovery, and his once lover suddenly charged Leena, grabbing her .....

Roger might be surprised with what happened next, if not a bit freaked. Rather than collapsing and getting overpowered by Brandy, Leena's normally cool exterior snapped. It was as if something inside of her snapped, and she harshly brought her foot up into the other woman's mid section, snarling.

He'd never seen Leena act like an animal before, and might be shocked by what she pulled next. Shoving Brandy away, she grabbed what appeared to be a tire iron and smacked her HARD upside the head, gashing open the left side of her face in what SHOULD have been a killing blow. Yet Brandy was still standing, albeit staggeringly so.

What was most disturbing was Leena's words, which were filled with venom.

"Die you MOTHERFUCKING PLAGA PIECE OF SHIT!"

With that, she threw the sharp end of the iron right for the other woman's throat.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

( Hehehe, I think you're trying a little too hard on the action scenes. I started to burst out laughing when I read Leena's "OMGWTFPLAGA" response. Maybe tone it down, and think about it realistically? Also, thanks for adding the depth I desired, much appreciated. )

Roger, deep down, knew what had to be done. But another part of him wanted to save Brandy. He could only watch as he conflicted with himself, and as the tire iron flew at Brandy's throat.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((Leena has very good reason to despise Plagas, something that she'll discuss with him sooner or later.))

With no attempt made from Roger to stop Leena from attacking, the tire iron slammed into Brandy's throat, tearing a chunk of it out. Still, she refused to die.

Coldly, Leena drew her pistol, and unless Roger stopped her, she'd pull the trigger and finish Brandy and the Plaga off with a direct shot down her exposed throat. After that was done, she dropped down to her knees, shaking uncontrollably, muttering some kind of prayer in what sounded like Latin, before apologizing to him.