What's new

SIM [ atztek1] Hentai High School 2

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score
So anybody remember that flash Hentai High School that came out some time back? It was made by the same guy as slave maker (though it hasn't been picked up by modders nearly as much and the original author himself said that he didn't feel it was complete enough, but he'd grown weary of it). Well its content is possibly loli (I personally think younger high school girls are too young, but that's just me), so I won't link it, but really its not too hard to find and most of its pics are taking place with older looking high school students. If someone else thinks its okay and wants to put up links that's their decision. Anyways, there have been two seperate remakes of the game.

One by Hedonismbot. At first glance it looks a lot like the first game, but, unlike the first game where focusing on H content would result in getting your school closed down in a few turns (gave save scumming another layer of meaning), it allows the player to put more focus on the dark side. You can still get closed down, but its a bit more difficult. Also the gameplay and school development focuses more on your teachers. This one is still fairly early in its build, so there isn't an excessive amount of content, but its still pretty entertaining (around 100 images). Its loli situation is similar to the first game so I'll not be posting it, but I will say that Hedonismbot has development threads on Hongfire and the Whore Master forums (possibly elsewhere as well) so you could find it if you were so inclined. Once again, depending on where you blur the lines this may or may not be postable.

The other (so called HSH2) is similar to the original in concept, but gameplay and H-content are a considerably different. There are still High School girls in the pictures, but they are all listed in your in-game student list as 17 or older which is legal in many US states and the ones its not legal in will generally give it a wrist slap, unless the parents of one of the parties involved get upset (which will likely not occur here :p). But really a good deal of the H-content in this is focused on the teachers in this game, as well as the games story. Its not as well put together as Hedonismbots remake and you may run into a bug or two (mostly in the save/load system it seems. There are certain points where saving and loading can cause the game to stop displaying certain options. I suggest keeping a back-up of your save if your worried.), but if you don't save scum too much you can make it through the whole game without a hitch. Its being made down in a dark place in the interweb called the Futanari Palace. I personally think it doesn't break the sticky loli line, but if you disagree I'd be happy to take it away.

TLDR version

A game where you play a principal at a high school. Seduce or blackmail teachers into doing your dirty work. Its like the old HHS game in its story concept, but considerably different in execution. MOST girls in H-scenes are listed as 18 or older. The remaining few are listed as 17 in-game. If you think that breaks the loli border then nuke the whole thing. Its still in development and can take a bit to get used to the interface. I suggest backing up your saves.

Link to the development thread (you have to be a member).

Warning: If you choose to make your main character a futa, the game will include some futa content. If you don't, there won't be any. I shouldn't really need to put this down since the game warns you, but it seems right for decorum.

Hint: Your first purchase should be some spy cams. Putting one in the office will allow you to catch some illegal transfers of funds and open up some black mail opportunities, while putting them in some other places will allow you to sell the pictures for cash (a major source of income). Hiring the detective also plays a large role in getting dirt on your staff. You can click on most any picture on the screen to zoom in on it, and this can occasionally be necessary to unlock certain content (seeing a group of girls you decide to recruit for a topless bar, catching a staff member in an indecent situation, ect...). Lots of the games events have multiple ways of being dealt with depending on your skills, staff, or previous decisions so you might want to make backups of saves at certain points (your saves are in the data folder).

Well that ended up much longer than I had originally intended...

Last edited by a moderator:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: HHS2

I've been playing this lately, and it's pretty fun.

The two versions can be found on the forums at pinkpetalgames.co.uk - those dudes doing Whore Master, stuck in development hell, seems - and on Futanari Palace. I've been playing the latter - I believe it corresponds to the second one guye talks about.

A spycam in the toilets really does help - you make huge jewgolds off selling those pics. Apparently there's no downside to it either, no risk of getting caught off it or anything. You're also gonna want one in the office.

I don't recall ever needing to use photoshop skills in the game, but the other four come into play regularly. Hypnotism is sorta like your combat ability, which is awesome.

Try to have a buffer zone of cash - I'd say maybe 500. If it goes negative ever you lose the game, and certain storyline events will trigger on their own and will sap your money without giving you a choice on whether you wanna pay or not. My last three games sorta ended like that in the first or second in-game month. Sorta annoying.

Escape key to get the save/load menu~

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thanks for the post

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

They remade HHS? Awesome. That game was epic.

OP
Guye

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Well the actually progress is being updated at futanari palace (supposedly). I'm not a member over there, and to be honest I don't care to join. If you wish to keep up with its progress though, that'd be the place to look. I think I linked it in my original post.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Futanari Palace version is updated like daily or something. It's pretty haphazard open beta sorta - lots of bugs. Also the programmer isn't a native English speaker, so dialogue and stuff is less than stellar.

I haven't been following the other version really, to be honest, but I think it releases in a more traditional, stable manner.

OP
Guye

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah the HHS "remake" is considerably more stable than the "sequel". Its put together in a more careful and correct way, but as such its not developing quite as quickly.

Reputation score

The game is fun but when you load it usually messes up money and weekends...

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

currently at 0.95

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the experimental sex class to succeed? I was able to get all the others with the sleeping device or drugs, but with the experimental class it is instant failure.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

I believe you need a sufficient sex rating or the like.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyone know how to get the experimental sex class to succeed? I was able to get all the others with the sleeping device or drugs, but with the experimental class it is instant failure.
teacher corruption level is needed when u have them corrupted enough u can use the convincing drug then when u do it again it should say they allow it

(edit)or atleast that is how i worked out with the dif things and the is a practical sex class and a masterbation class and a gangbang class and a bondage class also

(edit#2)credit goes to atztek1

Hi folks

I develop a little game in part time, that is not finished jet. So when you have suggestions for me to make it better than you are welcome. Iam not a nativ english speaker and story writer so there will be errors (lots of errors i fear).

To play the game be sure you have .net 3.5 installed (this works older versions i dont know). Slateslate say "For your information. The game is working on ubuntu under wine. " so if you use ubunto try it out in wine but i dont have tested this so its on your own risk.

Where do i download .net from?
Then click the Download Tab at the top.

OP
Guye

Guye

Lurker
Reputation score

Some other options.

If you finish the "office girl" corruption you can choose her from your "helpers" list. Once a week you can send her in to raise the PTA's corruption level. Once its high enough you can pass most of the requests (I think the clubs also require certain school moral and sex values).

You can also raise your hypnotism up to around 80ish and you'll gain the ability to hypnotize members of the PTA to gain PTA corruption, but each attempt at this will lower your rep by 5 I think.

On a side note: do you guys think the other to incarnations of this game would be too loli for this board?

scira

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

my hypnotism was quite high and it was an option for the other things, when i used the sleeping device i eventually got the corrupt enough message but it was different with the experimental class.
For most it was like "No words would convince any sane man to pass this, do you have any special resources?"
But with the experimental class it was something like "This idea was so alien to the PTA it lowered your reputation"

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

On a side note: do you guys think the other to incarnations of this game would be too loli for this board?
This incarnation is too loli to get a direct download link and the others more so.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

teacher corruption level is needed when u have them corrupted enough u can use the convincing drug then when u do it again it should say they allow it

(edit)or atleast that is how i worked out with the dif things and the is a practical sex class and a masterbation class and a gangbang class and a bondage class also

(edit#2)credit goes to atztek1

Hi folks

I develop a little game in part time, that is not finished jet. So when you have suggestions for me to make it better than you are welcome. Iam not a nativ english speaker and story writer so there will be errors (lots of errors i fear).

To play the game be sure you have .net 3.5 installed (this works older versions i dont know). Slateslate say "For your information. The game is working on ubuntu under wine. " so if you use ubunto try it out in wine but i dont have tested this so its on your own risk.

Where do i download .net from?
Then click the Download Tab at the top.
just keep working on it, flesh out all the little things you didn't finish. once your happy with it, and you cant think of anything else to add, stop. if you cant think of anything else to add but still aren't happy with it, then ask us.

This incarnation is too loli to get a direct download link and the others more so.
i didn't know until just now you got the links, but was this really to loli for this board?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

There are quite a few pictures in the game that are obviously underage.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Some other options.

If you finish the "office girl" corruption you can choose her from your "helpers" list. Once a week you can send her in to raise the PTA's corruption level. Once its high enough you can pass most of the requests (I think the clubs also require certain school moral and sex values).

You can also raise your hypnotism up to around 80ish and you'll gain the ability to hypnotize members of the PTA to gain PTA corruption, but each attempt at this will lower your rep by 5 I think.

thats why i put the selling of pictures of spycam's on the net on straight away then buy hypnotysm and get it to atleast 75-90 then random woman