What's new

SIM [ atztek1] Hentai High School 2

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: HHS2

Linking to a forum with the updates is ok, just don't drop the updates themselves.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

i thought the loop hole of all the characters being 17 + might save it lol
2 things: first of all, I'm guessing that's something that was added on at one point (I haven't really been paying attention to it)

2nd thing: the age of majority in the US is 18.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Development has stopped by the initial... err, developer, however the source code has been released and Futanari Palace had a bunch of members (not sure if pun) submitting code suggestions, so it's possible the project will continue.

Sorry for my long absent. I come to the conclusion that i have done all i wanted to do and that the game has outperformed my initial idea of the game. So i will give away the scource code to you and will make a long brake from this project to try some different thinks and complete other projects. I hope some body can take my bad code and could understand what i have done and why i have done it. I will try to help everybody who ask me. But i will not programing in a while for this project. Sorry for the lack of ducomenting my code. Here is the link to the scource for the game ---edited out--- . You need visual basic studio express edition from microsoft. Than you have to copy the henthighschool 2 folder to the projects folder of the express edition. Now you can start the program and alter the code like you want.

Good luck to all that want try.

Cu atztek1

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

Linking to a forum with the updates is ok, just don't drop the updates themselves.
ok so let me get this straight

#1 i can put a link to a site that has the content but not the link to the content itself

#2 even if said url is a forum with loli on it

#3 and it will be allowed so long as no content link is posted also

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Essentially. It mostly has to deal with if we are directly linking to it or indirectly linking to it.

accureye

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The guy who was making this stopped all development on this game

Trigon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

^ That's too bad. This game had some potential.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

not me handofdoz i just play the damn things lol

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Didn't I mention that already? Dammit, people.

I think one guy's planning to work on it, but hasn't really gotten anywhere with it yet due to school and stuff.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

man does everyone get out of school after me or something, ive been out for a whole week already!

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The majority of colleges I know of are out for the summer.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

so you guys girls have spring break summer vacation and is there any others i've missed just for the schooling breaks that is

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

so you guys girls have spring break summer vacation and is there any others i've missed just for the schooling breaks that is
my school has a winter break between the semesters also. and i do believe some also have a fall break.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

There is a short fall break, spring break, and winter break, along with an extremely long summer break.