What's new

SIM [ atztek1] Hentai High School 2

manty5

Banned
Reputation score
Re: HHS2

There are still High School girls in the pictures, but they are all listed in your in-game student list as 17 or older ... I personally think it doesn't break the sticky loli line, but if you disagree I'd be happy to take it away.
Actually, I think we should be proactive and start banning anything under 21 as loli. Especially if there's any drinking involved, as some countries ban alcohol to people under 21. Actually, some countries ban alcohol altogether, so lets also ban any game that depicts drinking.

Which still leaves some dangers of offending people: as you know, some cultures ban women from showing their faces in public without veils, so there's a whole category we can get rid of right now.

While we're at it, I'm not sure that someone who is offended by loli (as defined as anyone under 21) and doesn't have the necessary IQ levels to not click on something labeled as something he's offended by... and subsequently gets surprised that he's offended by what he clicked on... is adequately protected under the current system. After all, what's to prevent such a person from googling the name of the game, downloading it, installing it, and then being offended?

I say, we must ban all mention of games that might offend someone, somewhere. It's the only way to be sure.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Actually, I think we should be proactive and start banning anything under 21 as loli. Especially if there's any drinking involved, as some countries ban alcohol to people under 21. Actually, some countries ban alcohol altogether, so lets also ban any game that depicts drinking.

Which still leaves some dangers of offending people: as you know, some cultures ban women from showing their faces in public without veils, so there's a whole category we can get rid of right now.

While we're at it, I'm not sure that someone who is offended by loli (as defined as anyone under 21) and doesn't have the necessary IQ levels to not click on something labeled as something he's offended by... and subsequently gets surprised that he's offended by what he clicked on... is adequately protected under the current system. After all, what's to prevent such a person from googling the name of the game, downloading it, installing it, and then being offended?

I say, we must ban all mention of games that might offend someone, somewhere. It's the only way to be sure.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

lol mate if u ban'd every game under the age of 21 this site would be mostly just pictures of our darned avatars that said the drinking part i kinda agree with but anything under 21 is just... umm where was my trail of thought going oh yeah thats right wrong as 99.9% of the games on the web which are hentai mostly consist of atleast one or two 16-20 year old lass's anyone agree with what i just said

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

The rules for what can and can't be posted are based of US laws because that's where our server is. If we don't follow the laws and then get caught, the server goes by-by.

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

cuter than this?

i dunno why but i like ugly dogs.
wow i lol'd at the pic that is just hilarious think jason from friday 13th and well yea u get alot like that dog lol or freddy cruger

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

thats where i am...

i say we put a spoiler tag, a *hidden* spoiler tag only seen by those unoffended
(i don't think it makes sense(or even possible(this should be hidden)))

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

thats where i am...

i say we put a spoiler tag, a *hidden* spoiler tag only seen by those unoffended
(i don't think it makes sense(or even possible(this should be hidden)))
yo if u ban everything that might offend ppl u might as well ban the world from the internet ppl as atleast 75%of the web is offencive to ppl the other 25% is probably news or some such like that

dragoonistix

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

yo if u ban everything that might offend ppl u might as well ban the world from the internet ppl as atleast 75%of the web is offencive to ppl the other 25% is probably news or some such like that
im somewhere..,

and i hate censorship(ohh!! all those good parts!))

XD

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Realizing that the entire thing was sarcasm, that was probably one of the dumbest arguments I've ever heard. Phoenix is right on this