What's new

Aulondria: A Warrior's Path

tomaito89

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Aulondria: A Warrior's Path

"Knock up" a sex scene? I see what you did there...

OP
A

apocalypticCritic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

--------------HIATUS END---------------

Litu gasped excitedly and pointed to a shop ahead of the girls. "Ooh! Let's go in there!"

Sera looked at the shop, then turned and frowned at Litu. "I know you're a lust mage, but you don't have to embrace your role so thoroughly."

Miara snickered as Litu stuck her tongue out at Sera. "I've been wanting to get some toys. To spice things up."

Sera gave Litu a blank look. "You're a shape shifter. You can literally sprout penises at will. Your hands literally have infinite penis potential. Why do you need sex toys?"

Katt and Miara were both trying not to laugh out loud as the group proceeded toward the sex shop. Litu gave Sera a haughty look, and said, "Hey, I don't judge your fetishes. Maybe I just like sex toys. Or maybe I wasn't getting them for use on me." She waggled her eyebrows suggestively.

Sera covered her face to muffle a snicker. "I should have known that's where you would go, you dirty, dirty girl. Lead on, then."

Litu smirked, and pushed the door open.

The interior of the shop was dim and smoky, lit with a gentle red light. It smelled of debauchery, a mix of perfume, smoke, and lust, which made the more sensitive girls gasp slightly as it struck their noses. The shop felt sensual, like a lover coiling around you, with her seductive lips gently pressing the back of your neck. Litu took a deep breath, then gave Sera a sultry look. "Still think this is unnecessary, love?"

Sera raised an eyebrow, then smiled. "If your goal was to get the rest of us horny, so that we can wallow in frustration for the rest of the day, then no, this was completely necessary. Good job."

Litu smiled and kissed Sera's cheek. "You're cute when you're sarcastic. Is it really that big of a deal for you guys? I mean, it's pretty strong, but not enough to make me horny."

Miara nodded, leaning into the conversation. "It's definitely strong. I suspect the shop uses some type of pheromone, probably to entice people to buy novelty dildos, among other things. Magical constructs don't have glands, so you probably don't really notice things like that."

Litu smiled slightly. "You organic creatures and your glands. They're overrated, in my opinion.

"You say that because you've never had any. They're pretty great, except for when they make you mindlessly horny for a month. At least that only happens twice a year, though."

Litu blinked, then giggled. "Oh yeah, I forgot that you cats go into heat. It's been awhile since I spent much time around one of you. Oh, we're going to have fun."

Katt stuck her tongue out at Litu. "Joke's on you. I've been taking herbs to suppress my hormones for years now. I don't know if I'll even have a natural heat anymore."

"Can we stop collectively talking about our respective bizarre biologies? I think the shopkeeper is watching us."

The girls all turned to give the shopkeeper, a flame spirit, a look. She gave them a jaunty wave, and they could see her grinning at them. Litu gave her a wave in return, and the girls dispersed throughout the store. Sera wandered around, looking at the merchandise. Soon, she found herself examining strap-ons, with a devious idea forming in her mind. Suddenly, a floppy rubber penis dropped on her shoulder. Sera looked back at Miara, who stuck her tongue out playfully. "What are you up to?"

Sera rolled her eyes, though she smiled regardless. "I'm looking at some toys. What are you doing?"

"Scheming. Smell this."

She offered her arm to the dragonborn. Sera smirked back at her. "Aren't you supposed ot ask if this smells like chloroform to me?"

"That's kinda dark, don't you think?"

Sera smirked, then dutifully sniffed the lamia's wrist. She frowned, then took a deeper sniff. "What...." She took another sniff, then gave Miara's wrist a tentative lick, which made the lamia gasp slightly. "That smells really good."

Miara grinned deviously. "It should. It's dragonborn pheromones. They sell them here as a perfume, or something."

Sera stared at Miara, eyes slightly clouded with lust. "If you end up making me horny, I'm going to expect you to take care of it. I hope you know that." She turned back to the strap-ons, trying to ignore the lust building in her body. Miara didn't make it easy for her, as she wrapped her arms around the smaller girl, nuzzling against her shoulder.

"Why are you looking at strap-ons?"

"Probably about the same reason you're looking at pheromones. Devious purposes. Sexually devious purposes."

Miara's hands slid down Sera's sides, making the dragonborn shiver slightly, involuntarily leaning back against the lamia. "Thinking about penetrating us, instead of the other way around? Kinky."

The lamia's hands slid around to Sera's stomach, and her tongue slid out to delicately trace a line from shoulder to ear. Sera bit her lip, barely managing to stifle a moan. "I s-swear, if you get us in trouble, I'm going to punish you."

The lamia grinned, her tail coiling around Sera's leg. The dragonborn gasped as the tip slipped under her clothes, flicking against her already moist lips. Miara's lipe pressed against Sera's neck as the dragonborn squirmed. "I definitely wouldn't want that." She giggled slightly, one hand slipping up to grope the girl's breasts. Sera leaned back against the larger girl, pressing against her.

"You are a cruel, cruel mistress, Miara. Are you going to just keep teasing me, or are you actually going to do something?"

Sera pressed her hips back, pressing her buttocks against the lamia's crotch, where the herm's member was beginning to rise. It was Miara's turn to gasp slightly, pulling Sera closer as the dragonborn began grinding against the lamia. Sera's hand snaked down between her own legs, rubbing the soft scales right under Miara's crotch. The lamia's tail flickered against Sera's nether lips, then slipped into her, making the girl rise up on her toes slightly. "Something like that, maybe? I wasn't really planning on anything, but-"

She was interrupted by Sera reaching back and pulling her head around to plant an aggressive kiss on the lamia's lips. The lamia returned the kiss enthusiastically... until the girls bumped into the shelf. Both girls snapped out of their reverie immediately, both scrambling to catch the shelf before it fell over. They were, fortunately, successful. The girls giggled to each other for a moment, then Sera frowned at Miara.

"We're going to go pay for our purchases, and then you and I are going back to the inn post haste. You got me started, so you get to help me finish."

Miara had the good grace to try and look ashamed. Sera firmly grasped the lamia's hand, grabbed the toy she had been looking at before Miara started distracting her, and practically dragged the much larger girl to the front of the store. The shopkeeper was giving them a look that said that she knew exactly what had gone on behind the shelves. She kept it to herself, but the quiet smirk never left her lips throughout the transaction. "Have fun, ladies," she said, with a wink, as the mildly embarrassed girls left.

Litu gave the duo a knowing wink and nod as they left the building. The sunlight outside temporarily blinded the pair, while the scent of the store left their nostrils and became more conspicuous by its absence. Sera groaned slightly, looking over at Miara. "How much of that stuff did you use? I can smell it from here."

"I only used a little spritz. Is it really that strong?"

"Yes, it is. Let's hurry."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sera wasted little time dragging Miara into her room. The moment the pair was past the threshold, Sera whirled and kissed Miara aggressively, pushing the larger girl's back against the door. Her hands slipped down, groping Miara's hardening member roughly. "Hurry up and fuck me, dammit...," she hissed, panting with need.

The lamia slid her hands under the horny dragon's shirt, lifting it over her head without ceremony. Sera whimpered slightly as the fabric rubbed against very sensitive areas, then moved her hands back to Miara's groin, pulling aside her clothing to rub the lamia's cock. She licked her lips, looking up slightly at the taller girl, need on her face. "That is a really good look on you," the lamia said, smirking slightly. Sera snorted and blushed, smiling slightly.

Miara's hands slipped lower, wrapping around Sera and groping her butt, then nimbly slipping into the back of the girl's pants. Her tail gently coiled around the dragonborn, and the tip of her tail slipped up the girl's pant leg, making her gasp as the rattle's nubs rubbed against sensitive lips. Sera's grip tightened slightly and she pressed her face into Miara's shoulder as the rattle moved. "Don't tease me. You did enough of that at the store."

Miara relented, and she slid the dragonborn's shorts down, revealing her already wet underwear. She settled back slightly, lifting Sera in her coils and lining up. The heat from Sera's wet snatch made the lamia gasp slightly, the tip of her penis a hairsbreadth away from Sera's lips. With a smooth motion, she lowered the dragonborn down, penetrating her velvet folds smoothly. Sera's head rolled back as the lamia penetrated her depths, her passage managing to be simultaneously tight and yielding to the lamia's member. Even as Sera's head rolled back, her hips began grinding down against the lamia's mound, striving for deeper penetration. Miara was almost stunned by the heat of Sera's snatch - the girl was normally warm, but this time she seemed hot, almost uncomfortably so. As Sera began grinding, Miara's hips lifted to meet Sera's, both girls panting from lust.

They held there for a moment, each girl trying to get her body under control. Sera slowly looked down and met Miara's eyes, giving her a look of lust and need. She leaned in and kissed the lamia passionately. Miara groaned into the kiss, lifting her hips slightly to press herself closer to her lover. "I need you. Gods, I need you," Sera moaned, grinding her hips harder against her serpentine lover. Her tongue slid around Miara's, wrapping and pulling slightly against hers. Miara shifted her coils, pushing Sera so that she was laying back more. The dragonborn wrapped her arms around Miara's neck, breaking the kiss to look up at her lover. The lamia began thrusting harder, making the dragonborn moan loudly.

Miara groaned slightly, feeling Sera's passage grip even tighter. She thrust faster and harder, bringing both girls closer to the edge. Sera groaned, looking up at her lover. "Fuck. I-I'm- Hnnnyaah!" She and Miara groaned simultaneously as Sera orgasmed, her whole body tensing and squeezing the lamia's solid member. Her vaginal walls pulsed, squeezing from base to tip, milking the large cock for the lamia's cum. In no time, it was Miara's turn to orgasm, filling Sera with her cum. The lamia squeezed Sera, her solid coils wrapping around both of them.

Sera panted, then looked up at Miara. "F-fuck. I can feel your cum inside me. You came a lot, didn't you? Was it that good?"

Miara smiled down, then snuggled against Sera. "You were great, love. I feel like we should be more worried about the fact I came inside you, though...."

"The part of me that is still logical and not currently washed out in erotic elation agrees with you, but she's completely drowned out by all the parts of me that really wanted you to do that...."

Sera yawned, smiling dopily up at the lamia. "In any case, I just want to lay here in your arms. You should carry me over to the bed, though. It'll be more comfortable for both of us."
Miara stuck her tongue out, though she was apparently too tired to give the dragonborn a sarcastic reply. She carried her lover over to the bed, coiled around her, then collapsed into an exhausted heap, both girls drifting out of consciousness almost immediately.

AN:
A bit shorter than I wanted it, and I had originally intended the scene in the sex shop to go on a little longer. There was a lot I wanted to do, but it would have taken even longer to get this up. As it is, I'm late with it. Sorry about that.

OP
A

apocalypticCritic

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving to my American readers. Happy Friday to my non-American ones. I hope to have an update up sometime in the next couple of days, though it depends on how long it takes to do my homework that I should have been doing for the entire week. Shouldn't take too long; don't have that much. Next update will probably have some more sexy times, and then we'll push toward a sidequest or something. Some nice actiony stuff. And then we'll try to get the plot moving over the next few updates, whenever those come along.