What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [AVANTGARDE] 獣耳乙女は裏切らない / Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (RJ277410)

sirus92

Reputation score
i cannot unlock ntr endings. Also it's tagget as queen/princess in dlsite why?

proxicide25

Reputation score
A save after the main missions in the High Class Town? I can't trigger the cashier to continue according to the guide in page 2...

"
-Go to the inn and sleep
-Head on to the bar and talk to the cashier
-Head downstairs and to the boss room, and place grain that you got from the guy at the office at the room right next to it(or the other option, poor pig :'( ) "

I don't wanna do everything again -___- and I don't like to cheat because NTR games are good when you know the background to scenes

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
i cannot unlock ntr endings. Also it's tagget as queen/princess in dlsite why?
A save after the main missions in the High Class Town? I can't trigger the cashier to continue according to the guide in page 2...

"
-Go to the inn and sleep
-Head downstairs and to the boss room, and place grain that you got from the guy at the office at the room right next to it(or the other option, poor pig :'( ) "

I don't wanna do everything again -___- and I don't like to cheat because NTR games are good when you know the background to scenes
NTR endings are unlocked after you've reached the Kingdom, and go into the brothel with the girl for a number of times will activate the NTR switch. After that, just proceed with the game. In case you don't know, the story is about Serena being a former royal family that governs over the kingdom till it was taken over by the old dude, thus why she's fighting the kingdom in the first place.

For the trigger, you probably have to talk to the bar tender again or something.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
How to get past this?
Anyone solve this part with the broken Cystal? The walkthrough OP has doesn't specify this part.

EDIT: Figured it out, BOTH switches needed to be OFF.

Last edited:

Reid7

Reputation score
Ah, figured out how to get the scenes with the chick you aren't dating. After recruiting Maya in the capital if you go out at night and talk to her she'll give you some wine. Stay any inn and room with the girl you aren't dating, talk to her, and you'll get the bonus scene. Just an FYI for anyone curious.

Also, for those wondering about the NTR route triggers they can only be achieved if a girl's naughty stat is at 50+ (It's the stat next to how much a girl likes the MC in their sex status screen) and both Serena and Lisa have to talk to the characters with hearts over their heads at night in order to go. The NTR route can only be triggered deliberately this way.

etego

Reputation score
With a lot of cheating. Here's a full save. Should work if you add it straight to the save folder. if not load up save 5 and talk to the chest right. I believe I saved right next to it.
thanks

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I hope they add an extra ending: ntr harem just to have more xD

Also anyone working on a partial?

IC_21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
anyone know how to raise the likeability of the girl toward MC?

alukar18

Reputation score
anyone know how to raise the likeability of the girl toward MC?
you can rise the likeability by buying girls favorite food
fox girl favorite food pizza
cat girl favorite food chocolate

cesquiza

Reputation score
Go to their page, should have the latest patch that'll resolve most problems.
Even with the last patch I can't fight the guy in the house at the village.

Now im pretty sure last update is useless by itself, tryed to put it into a 1.01 version and i still have the game full of bugs. Maybe it would be fixed with every each one of the updates.

Last edited:

MrMarroc

Reputation score
Yeah looks like we broke the game by going out of order on the quest. >_<
You ARE going back to the TRAIN station yes? Once you go there, iirc, theres a guy blocking the way to the train, and talking to him gets the white haired girl to show up in the train station with you, which is how you progress

"
-Go to the inn and sleep

I got stuck here as well. I forget what I did, but when you go to the inn a cutscene needs to play, and Serena will lead the way outside AT NIGHT TIME. Thats how youre able to progress from there. If its not night the bartender doesnt do anything for you. Try talking around to everyone, youll eventually find the trigger

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I got stuck here as well. I forget what I did, but when you go to the inn a cutscene needs to play, and Serena will lead the way outside AT NIGHT TIME. Thats how youre able to progress from there. If its not night the bartender doesnt do anything for you. Try talking around to everyone, youll eventually find the trigger
Hmmm i'll have to go back and check it out, but i personally haven't encountered it.

Naru100

Reputation score
So I made it to the third town (the one with the port) but don't know where to go from here. Can someone help (Side question: am I supposed to have the white haired girl as a companion by this point or did I miss something?)

Edit: Looked at the guide earlier and my problem is I go to the harbor and cant talk to anyone for the police badge. Did I miss something?

Last edited:
OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Looked at the guide earlier and my problem is I go to the harbor and cant talk to anyone for the police badge. Did I miss something?
First stall by the stairs is the guy that'll give you your badge.