What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [AVANTGARDE] 獣耳乙女は裏切らない / Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (RJ277410)

Hakkira

Reputation score
MTL translation can also be found here, just data files not the full game.
It's not the best and not everything is translated, but it's better than nothing. It has some bugs like making you unable to swap class.
Oddly enough the patched MTL version that Stigmata uploaded has everything translated except for the girls sex stats but it does have the following 2 bugs that
I contacted Stigmata about:

I have come across 2 bugs so far which are that Seranas sprite stays on screen all the time
despite using the Erase image item.

The second bug is that the anti-clothes spray works infinitely in that no matter how many hits the girls take
it never runs out. I believe the second issue was in the core game and has since been updated with a patch.

Just to note that you can change class in this version and to be honest you kinda will miss out on a lot of abilities
if you cannot as you learn new skills depending on the class you choose but you can complete the game with the base class.

I am uncertain whether it is Stigmata or someone else who does the MTL translations but he/she does seem to upload a lot
of MTL translated games that do not show up here so it is likely.

Gigapade

Reputation score
For those having problems in the second city, they have to delete all the files from the "save" folder and create a backup of the folder if they want (especially from global.rpgsave which seems to be the source of the problem, probably) and play from the beginning, they should be solved like this, at least it worked for me.
I don't speak English, sorry if something is not understood

blerghit

Reputation score
you might need to advance story a bit. Both of the girls have a deflowering scene by losing to boss.

Foxentail

Reputation score
Hope this gets translated!

Also playing the MTL. For some reason the game always crashes in like the third factory area. Is there any way to fix it?

Attachments

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hope this gets translated!

Also playing the MTL. For some reason the game always crashes in like the third factory area. Is there any way to fix it?

Seem like a coding error in the game.
Either a bug missed (and most likely corrected by the dev by now) or one created by the MTL.
So, try playing without the MTL to see if it still bug, if yes, you'll most likely need to find an updated version of the game

Reputation score
Hi. So, how is the actual gameplay in this game, and how long it is? Princesses Never Lose from the same developer has rather boring and standard gameplay, but I heard that some other games from this developer have a job system like in some FF games and are rather interesting to play. I see that you guys talk about class change in this game as well, is it implemented well?

Last edited:

Naru100

Reputation score
Oddly enough the patched MTL version that Stigmata uploaded has everything translated except for the girls sex stats but it does have the following 2 bugs that
I contacted Stigmata about:

I have come across 2 bugs so far which are that Seranas sprite stays on screen all the time
despite using the Erase image item.

The second bug is that the anti-clothes spray works infinitely in that no matter how many hits the girls take
it never runs out. I believe the second issue was in the core game and has since been updated with a patch.

Just to note that you can change class in this version and to be honest you kinda will miss out on a lot of abilities
if you cannot as you learn new skills depending on the class you choose but you can complete the game with the base class.

I am uncertain whether it is Stigmata or someone else who does the MTL translations but he/she does seem to upload a lot
of MTL translated games that do not show up here so it is likely.
What does the spray do and how do u get it?

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Guys, you have everything on F95.
Release there contains everything so far, MTL, optimizing, decensoring, sex stats translations, latest version.

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Guys, you have everything on F95.
Release there contains everything so far, MTL, optimizing, decensoring, sex stats translations, latest version.
Do you know wich are the optimizing files? And sex stats transaltions, those are the ones i really want (MTLs scare me T_T)

Federik76

Reputation score
I m just saying, if i want a game wrongly translated i could do the job myself, works mid-completed shouldn 't be posted anywhere, is worst than a job undone

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Do you know wich are the optimizing files? And sex stats transaltions, those are the ones i really want (MTLs scare me T_T)
Grab the game and check.
Optimized means PNGs/JPGs take less space w/o quality loss.
Pictures are translated AFAIK.

I m just saying, if i want a game wrongly translated i could do the job myself, works mid-completed shouldn 't be posted anywhere, is worst than a job undone
I hope someone, maybe you, replace or correct MTL with proper translation :)

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Grab the game and check.
Optimized means PNGs/JPGs take less space w/o quality loss.
Pictures are translated AFAIK.

I hope someone, maybe you, replace or correct MTL with proper translation :)
I think i will just bite the bullet and download the whole thing T.T hopefully the engrish isn't too bad

Reputation score
WTF guys. It is no wonder why no one answered how to get new jobs. To unlock jobs you need to complete secondary quests that are easy to miss.
I checked this walkthrough

Here are those two quests (google translate, but rather understandable)

The first quest is from a slime in the third city, idk when exactly it is unlocked, maybe when Lisa joins you or even later.

"Looking for Todai students"
On Tudai near the bottom right of the city of Genovese
Event when talking to the student on the left
Stay at an inn and spend a night at the secret shop "Pegasus"
Get over AV by overcoming challenges
Secondary job of battle job is released "

"Helping the Ejaculation Management Association"
Go to the Ejaculation Management Association headquarters in the city of Argento
Hand 10 ejaculation management association stones to the believers in front of the door,
After listening to the story of the gurus
Talk to the Skebwolf in the cathedral and defeat Masao Infinity
The tertiary job of the battle job is released
Masao Infiniti HP 18000