What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [AVANTGARDE] 獣耳乙女は裏切らない / Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (RJ277410)

rivandirad

Reputation score
Im stuck on dessert village want to go belbin house on the asiago road
Any help

blerghit

Reputation score
use the dragon fast travel to go to 3rd town(or maybe second?) then forest between it and the next town(where serena gets raped and loses virginity if you lose to boss) and find the house in the forest.

rivandirad

Reputation score
use the dragon fast travel to go to 3rd town(or maybe second?) then forest between it and the next town(where serena gets raped and loses virginity if you lose to boss) and find the house in the forest.
I found abandoned house, but i cant found silver bullet can you send me picture where silver bullet

Reputation score
I found abandoned house, but i cant found silver bullet can you send me picture where silver bullet
Click on the barrel, it will open a secret passage. Then you'll need to win 4 quizzes by choosing the right answer and the bullet would be given to you by the thief at the end of the road.

sumo23100vndat

Reputation score
I have the problem when i have finished the conversation with thê girl but the image not hide and appear through the play screen
How can i fix it

hoenn321

Reputation score
I have the problem when i have finished the conversation with thê girl but the image not hide and appear through the play screen
How can i fix it
You press Q to remove the image from the screen or there's an item in the bag that you can use

Naru100

Reputation score
anyone else get a glitch where after fighting the red head loli in the cave the picture of serena gets stuck on screen. ive tried hitting Q and using the item but it wont fix it

Masochist47

Reputation score
In capital city after going to provolone mountain,and entering a facilityand giving a monster pee of a girl,there are stairs to darkness,there is nothing I can see,what to do next.help mee

Luciene

Reputation score
Hi guys i'm stuck on "Go to Belbin house on the Asiago Road" give me some clue please

Masochist47

Reputation score
13 hours of playing and i'm finally done! Fyi on the Serena ntr route, you need to proceed through the game till you're at the final town, and then you just go to the brothel there till you're given options at the front desk and click the first one. Not exactly sure if you need the corruption tattoo but just in case get it(Choose to black out after the fight were you get totally annihilated by the wolf dude).
I need some help.after going to Monika bell,and then to provolone moutain.there is a house where stair lead to darkness,o domt know where to go in that darkness.do u know what to do

Inori

Reputation score
i want found the Belbin House on Asiago but i'm can't found.... Can you guys show me

tinyw

Reputation score
did you guys finish this game yet would you pls give me save game :>

script hack

RammingZake

Reputation score
the game tells me to go to belbin's house on the asiago road. but i cant find it. where is it?

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
the game tells me to go to belbin's house on the asiago road. but i cant find it. where is it?
When you beat the dragon you got a fast travel item in you key items use it to go to the second city the go into the forest, from the entrance travel right across the top path until you see a stone path then go up along it you will find a house go in and i think an event will play.

I think that i remembered all that correctly.

blerghit

Reputation score
You have bought/ found items that prevent clothes from tearing. You can either sell them off or fight untill theye are used up. Though its been a while im not sure if they were consumables or togleable item in this game. Check your inventory