What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

I wonder how Jeese would react if I had Emily walk in there and ask where Iris is...

Have her act clingy and obsessive?
I recall you once saying Luna would act like that around Iris if she accepted her as her sister.
Or something like that.

That's probably after this mission :p, and will require some work on Iris's part. Although I am going to note that if Iris goes down before Luna in any scenario. Luna will RAGE all over the thing that managed to take Iris down. For now... I guess Luna will act reclusive for a bit, and sort of "repent" for her behavior earlier.

She probably wouldn't know what to say, as right after she left, Jesse has been trying to put Iris out of her mind, as the girl made her very sad.

She probably wouldn't know what to say, as right after she left, Jesse has been trying to put Iris out of her mind, as the girl made her very sad.

Then Iris would say sorry for hurting her feeling then..?

It dosen't matter by the time I do it they'll be done. I'm waiting for everyone on the goddess mission to leave so she can't go charging after Iris.

Psst, can I have River do some shopping, since her mission hasn't really gone anywhere yet? :3

Speaking of the goddess mission leaving... I think we're done talking?

Can we get an "after they're sure the director is far enough ahead..." or something?

Well, it's not an offensive ability. :p

But, if essence is involved, Vision will allow Claire to see whatever she wants to, past, present, and even future, which will help in case she learns that enemies were going to try and ambush them, and informs her comrades of this fact. Thus making the perception roll nearly impossible to fail.

There are some neat things you can do with Vision. :D

So they basically involve people and monsters in past, present and future? X3 Could Claire see how the monsters appeared, or follow the events of missy Goddess (assuming little miss white dress doesn't get slaughtered) in the present?

I'm very excited to try this ability out (and/or to start earning new powers -- how do we go about doing that, RJ?) I'm just struggling to find an in character way to get her using Visions regularly. :3 I'll figure it out soon enough.

Good luck to you guys on the Goddess mission, by the way! Don't go killing any PC's, Luna!

Can players kill other player characters, by the way, RJ? Like... do you roll the stats and stuff and then give permission without the victim's player having a say, or can we veto getting grievously injured or killed by another PC? (I wouldn't be asking this but Luna is a nut and Selena sounds like she could do some damage if Loli felt like it. XD)

Haha, done!! Going to post right now :3

Well... yeah...
<.<

Everybody haaaaates Iris.

Emily hates her for not telling her about the mission.
Jesse hates her for telling her about the mission.
Luna hates her for smacking her.

At this point the only two people who might be able to stand being around Iris is River a David.

At this point the only two people who might be able to stand being around Iris is River a David.

Luna doesn't hate Iris ( I doubt she ever could). She's more... in shock/confusion at the moment. Hurrah for internal conflict with Luna choosing whether her principles are more important than family. :p

She won't hate her. She would have been mad if Iris told her she was going... She'll rationalize why she didn't tell her and get over it... it's... just... this... way... she'll probably do something stupid

And if Iris was injured on this mission, I expect Emily would be more worried than angry...

(No, I am not suggesting Iris should suffer physical injury or anything like that *shifty eyes*)

River doesn't mind her, though once they meet up again and she discovers how meek she's become, there is gonna be a chat. :)

So they basically involve people and monsters in past, present and future? X3 Could Claire see how the monsters appeared, or follow the events of missy Goddess (assuming little miss white dress doesn't get slaughtered) in the present?

I'm very excited to try this ability out (and/or to start earning new powers -- how do we go about doing that, RJ?) I'm just struggling to find an in character way to get her using Visions regularly. :3 I'll figure it out soon enough.

Good luck to you guys on the Goddess mission, by the way! Don't go killing any PC's, Luna!

Can players kill other player characters, by the way, RJ? Like... do you roll the stats and stuff and then give permission without the victim's player having a say, or can we veto getting grievously injured or killed by another PC? (I wouldn't be asking this but Luna is a nut and Selena sounds like she could do some damage if Loli felt like it. XD)

All inspired gain more powers as the plot develops, or as the, "End of the world" approaches.

One PC can render another PC unable to perform action, and can make a minor wound on them, at best. But, no dieing there, as dead people can't be saved or returned! :p

River doesn't mind her, though once they meet up again and she discovers how meek she's become, there is gonna be a chat. :)

Meek?
Yeah I changed Iris's character quiet a bit after that mission we did.
I was going to have her be this emotionless, hardcore, tough chick.
Then I saw Shiva and said " Forget it..."
So I got a better picture and gave Iris a heart.

Back