What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Well, at least the Director is saving clothes. Now the question is, do we have our characters follow suit, or just use the clothes to "waste" one of the Goddess's turns?

Edit: And I'd say that's a good thing. Iris is about the only thing stopping Luna from going batshit insane on people/kill happy.

(Warning: DO NOT CLICK if you do not have time to waste.)

I say we heed the maids words.
Keep our distance whilst following her inside.

That's the intention anyway. Now question is, do we have our characters undress? Or no?

I'm tempted to run back to the inn in a full sprint just to catch jesse awkwardly.

*drops Claire and Caitlyn in on Jesse and Selena for an under-table orgy* XDD Sorry Janna, couldn't help it~!

Oh god you posted a link to TV Tropes... I *just* finished following a different chain of tropes to a satisfactory conclusion... can't... help... self...

Oh, and Jenn isn't going to strip. She might grumble about how if the director wasn't being all lofty they'd know *why* she was stripping, and might then consider it... but without that knowledge she isn't getting naked.

Well Luna doesn't care either way at this point... so since I believe Iris will be too embarassed to... I vote we just quietly follow the Director in I guess.

Well Luna doesn't care either way at this point... so since I believe Iris will be too embarassed to... I vote we just quietly follow the Director in I guess.

Yeah, Iris isn't the type to strip down naked.

I so badly want to have Claire notice what's going on with Jesse and start teasing her about it. XDD The shops thread is making me giggle!

Clarification: which side of the door are we on, compared to the director and the goddess?

I get the feeling we got locked out, but I'm not sure.

a good perciption check should be able to tell you whats happening at the shop thread right?

The woman in white obviously doesn't want the three helping the Director, so she locked them out.

Hey Emily, going to stick around in the shop thread long enough for Claire and Caitlyn to pick her up for a trip outdoors? :D

Would anyone like to try to start a mission? Yesterday's attempt at following RJ's mission schedule died rather fast. Maybe we can pick it up today.

Hey Emily, going to stick around in the shop thread long enough for Claire and Caitlyn to pick her up for a trip outdoors? :D

She isn't leaving... but she still needs to find out where Iris is... and then she's going to do something very stupid after she finds out.

Aw rats, I was looking forward to getting her out of doors for a bit. XD Sure we can't convince you to change your game plan just a bit~?

Back