What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

... She's going to have a bit of an outburst when she finds out about Iris.... <.< I dunno if anyone is going to want to be around her then.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, that's alright. XD There's still a Vina who'd asked.

Kayi, I'm not sure about Azure's missions. >_>" As much as I think that Claire and Azure would get along quite well together in character, I'm not sure about how Azure tends to take the lead in character (I know I know, OOC and IC lines possibly being crossed -- but I still feel like we're not really on solid grounds OOC so I don't want to accidentally drag any dramallama into IC missions, just in case you get upset again!)

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Well, that's alright. XD There's still a Vina who'd asked.
Hey I never said she wouldn't go on a mission I just don't know how your character would react to her going into an outburst all of a sudden.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I thought you said she would, rather than wouldn't! I think you just confused me. XD

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*replaces TWO's knife with a sardine* 8D

I had thought perhaps that was a typo.

Well, let's see where it goes. XD I have a feeling that RJ's typing up a massive reply to his plotty thread, so we'll just have to wait!

Kayi

Reputation score

Simply put, all of the problems and near arguments I've seen, both caused by me or caused by others, has been because of ignoring the line from OOC and IC, and expectations of how events should play out due to OOC information... ending up not meeting our expectations IC.

(My complaint about Azure's situation with the director. Emily's griping that Azure didn't call the pilot. I won't mention any I wasn't involved in, but I have seen others.)

If you have any expectations, try PMing people to save everyone grief. Beyond that, I've yet to see any real conflicts on the OOC front. And IC conflict is a good thing, it helps drive the story.

I won't begrudge anyone who doesn't want to RP with me, or Azure, though.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

=(My complaint about Azure's situation with the director. Emily's griping that Azure didn't call the pilot. I won't mention any I wasn't involved in, but I have seen others.)
Oh my god Emily got mad at Azure because she attempted to put a guilt trip on her. I have no idea where you got the idea she got it because of the pilot thing.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It's funny how I am not reading all the plot line stories.
that way I won't have OOC knowledge and instead I need to use my character to get any REAL knowledge of whats going on.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, let's see where it goes. XD I have a feeling that RJ's typing up a massive reply to his plotty thread, so we'll just have to wait!
Either that, or he fell asleep again :D (*teasing*)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh my god Emily got mad at Azure because she attempted to put a guilt trip on her. I have no idea where you got the idea she got it because of the pilot thing.
Now now boys, settle this with guns like men and not hissy-fits like women... (*ducks as feminists try to pelt him*)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh dear...

@Face Of with a Goddess Thread: *crosses fingers for three shots to hit*, no need to go epic gore just yet... since Luna does disturbing things with a sword when she's pissed.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I've seen that, too, though I feel I'm more willing to be lenient with RJ when he throws up a road-block that I didn't expect to come across, even if it seems counter-intuitive to game play.

I have been doing the PM thing and it seems to work fairly well, thank goodness! :)

I don't even see Claire and Azure being in conflict too much in character, is the funny thing. Claire might balk at Azure's brusque personality, but aside from that, the worse that I can see is that the two would be rival researchers -- not that Claire's had as much a chance to use that 'seeks knowledge' thing lately. XD When I started out doing that, I found it more difficult to get results from RJ so I've since toned it down (not worth the grief to go on knowledge hunts that aren't going anywhere, right? Now I suppose I just need to PM RJ to find out what I can and shouldn't try to pursue! I'm assuming essence-related things from past/present/future... but that's so vague. XD)

But on the other hand, IC conflict can be good, yeah, but I feel like it has more of a place in games that are geared less towards stats leveling up and more towards free-form games where there aren't adventures and missions to go on. >_> We hardly have a chance to get friendly relationships going, let alone vendettas.

Now I've rambled off on a tangent. XD

Um, if Claire is not kidnapped and raped and things go okay, and she's up for another mission, if Azure stumbles over her in the hotel and Claire sees a reason to go, she may -- I'm sorry if I came across as being a bitch, I'm just wary.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Aww... Turns out Shiva is dead. Bummer.
Also, it's going to be a few minutes before I post.
I'm busy managing some video footage for a "lets play" video I'm making.