What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Ooh, my chapter is over, does that mean that I post in the Apple Inn thread? -- Or rather, that I wait for a post for me to enter, there?

*raises a hand* I'd be happy to try for some lesbian action with my character, if, you know, the two are compatible. XD

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I am in a mission, and unless i want to charm a teamate into having lesb action with me in the middle of a bunker with monsters waiting to rape us it's not gonna happen soon.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

And I'm waiting for it to continue <3
I'm currently envolved in a very confusing PM-fest with RJ which looks like this:

Pheonix Alugere said:
RaptorJesus said:
Pheonix Alugere said:
RaptorJesus said:
Pheonix Alugere said:
RaptorJesus said:
Pheonix Alugere said:
RaptorJesus said:
Pheonix Alugere said:
RaptorJesus said:
They're one use, and only you and Azure are in possession of a pack.

Do you wish to use both med packs to slow the progression of their pregnancy?

And if so, do you wish to wait until they recover from their sex coma?
My first priority is to wake them up, If we get attacked again we need to run, but yeah, slowing their pregnancy would be good. Also, when will the inspired become aware of their powers?
After the first chapter, you can use them, touch of healing heals stamina, which you lose when raped. having lower stamina makes your character limp, so it might be good to slow the pregnancy, and heal them.
So are you saying that the healing power can bring them out of their coma or...?
No, they need to come out of it themselves, you can't heal their souls.
Currently I'm trying to figure out what you meant by the phrase "so it might be good to slow the pregnancy, and heal them." Since I had said Jill was trying to slow their pregnancy and (since it is in the first aid description) wake them up.
First aid description was talking about unconsciousness, they're conscious, but their minds are not.
:confused: the definition of being unconcious is when your mind is not conscious...
Fucked out of your mind.
So they're conscious, but dazed?
If I could get a third party interpretation it would help because I'm missing something RJ is saying, but I don't know what.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It sounds like a 'special' kind of unconsciousness, where they -would- be conscious if it weren't for the fact that the dogs drained their brains of thinking-juice.

Sooo, your blonde needs to wait for that juice to grow back enough that they begin to wake up before she can make her move. Does that help?

In the meantime, Phe, how'd you make the jump from first chapter to the Inn? XD I'm finding myself a little confused with the procedure once the introduction chapter has ended!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

It means they are conscious, but they are unwilling to/can't respond to you due to shock, so basically, they are in shock, you can get someone outta shock cause they gotta get over it themselves.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

In the meantime, Phe, how'd you make the jump from first chapter to the Inn? XD I'm finding myself a little confused with the procedure once the introduction chapter has ended!
I was posted in the first post of the inn thread. I think RJ may have to post your intro.

Edit: Also, for now what I'll just say about my post in the medic thread, is that Jillian is only attempting to wake them before working on their pregnancies, she doesn't need to be successful in waking them.

Kayi

Reputation score

Read my post for an idea of what "broken" could be like.

She's demolished mentally, pussy aching, and very pregnant.

But there's nothing you can do with a medkit. So just post waiting. Or try to pull the two girls someplace safe.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Where the hell is BurningGold?
Shrike's on.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Medkit can delay pregnancies, which seems to be it's main use. So, I'm just going to stick with what I have with the caveat that attempting to wake people doesn't imply success.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The intro was posted in the last part of the chapter, the next thing that happens is the first page of the Apple Inn thread.

After that, she can start shopping, and doing whatever.

*Cough*rape Christina Laurel *Cough* :)

Kayi

Reputation score

*mumbles about hourlong discussions breaking RP sessions*

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

WELL MISTER, U WERE THA ONE THAT DUNNA WANNA JUS GO WIT TEH FLO, SO NAO U HAV TO FASE THA SQUIRREL!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Thats one crazy squirrel.
btw how do you learn new skills? Or CAN you learn new skills?
And how do you up skills?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slow method = find some way to practice the skill

Faster method = pay a trainer to teach you.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Also, Aika's said he's gonna join!

Ahm so happy!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Well duh, you are RaptorJesus, no one can resist your teachings! SO GUIDE US TO WIN!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Okay, I'm finding this thing about every single gun being mangled in some way a little against common sense. Okay, the monsters mangled the guns that were shooting at them, makes sense, but you yourself said they were almost mindless, or at least quite stupid, so would they really have thought to mangle every single sidearm that was never drawn or fired? Is every soldier in the place without an actual weapon and just had their sidearm? Was nobody caught by surprise and thusly never managed to draw a weapon? See where I'm going with this?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

I got a good counter argument.
If you are a monster, and you see something doing harm to you, you would mangle it, it won't matter if no one's using it, they don't know that, they just know that if they mangle it, it can't hurt them, see where I am going?
And RJ?
What were to choices on where to go again for our RP?
I got lost.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

I'm still here <.<

and so is my char ';...;'

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A lot of them were split into several pieces. And many other soldiers weren't even trained for combat, but rather communication and engineering.

What would have been found out later is that the bunker was a supply outpost, not just a bunker filled with armed men.

Also, every monster functions a different way, their goals are indeed that of a mindless monster, but they have special ways of doing it.

It's instinct, not intelligence that they operate on, and that particular monster's instinct is to eliminate anything that might hurt it, when the soldiers fired on them, they attacked the guns, thinking they were living things, and proceeded to 'kill' the rest of the guns as such.