What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

We got lucky at the end.
I guess its possible they could make but the odds are against them.
Actually since that Christie killed one we have far better odds =P. She'll probably kill the one on Emily next or Claire after that...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Actually since that Christie killed one we have far better odds =P. She'll probably kill the one on Emily next or Claire after that...
I have a feeling they will survive this battle.
I meant it's possible that they could continue the mission but if they do the odds are against them.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris and Selena need to go shooting some time.
Luna doesn't have level 4 in guns, so Selena would win. Of course, Luna would probably just use the gun as a distraction in a fight against Selena, while she snuck into melee range... but that's beyond the point.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

When I said Iris and Selena should go shooting some time I meant shooting as in practice.
I need to get Iris's shooting level up and practice with Selena would do it.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Hmmmm, I can help Emily since she's right next to Christie, but Claire I think is about to get impregnated, and she's her friend. Ahhhh, decisions! ><

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Hmmmm, I can help Emily since she's right next to Christie, but Claire I think is about to get impregnated, and she's her friend. Ahhhh, decisions! ><
If Claire got impregnated Emily would cure her of it... <.<

BTW I'm not posting cause I don't have the time at the moment.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Post whatever Emily'd do! I'm also supposed to be asleep right now but needed a shower before work. :x Arg, drying hair takes forever... anyways, long story short, no post from me tonight. XD Gah, Claire wasn't supposed to be rape-bait but she's doing a good job of it! (I think it's because there are ALWAYS the same number of monsters as survivors and so everyone's supposed to be able to take care of themselves. 9.9 oi.)

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

*waves*

I'm still here :) I just disappeared on a much needed, last minute, impromptu micro vacation. I'm feeling great, thanks for asking, well-rested and happy. Unfortunately, I do have finals this week (because for some reason we're on quarters instead of a sensible academic schedule), so I won't be here constantly until Thursday when I'm actually all done.

Anyway, there's a whole lot of posts to catch up on. Hope everything has been going okay.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*waves!* Welcome back-ish! Glad you had a good mini-vacation, too!

Best of luck on your finals, don't let us distract you from studying.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Looking forward to your full return Janna.

Anyways.
Seeing how things are going in the four person looting run, I'm sure everyones character will be able to make it back to the inn.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Huzzah! And why am I sorely tempted to use Luna to make Mina's words a reality?...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Mina's words?
What?

Also, I'm still looking for a third party member for a looting run.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Aw man, at this rate, they're going to have to go straight back to the inn. XD I can't imagine them getting any supplies, though they could research the dogs I guess. o_O''

Wants to kill the poor futa woman...
Awww, but she's awesome. XDD

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey Wallpaper.
It might be a good idea to have Clarie help Emily.
The girl she's trying to save still has clothing on and hasn't been gotten a shaft yet.
Emily is about to orgasm and be dragged away.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It doesn't make sense for Claire to help Emily in character. :\ She barely knows Emily, whereas she's growing more attached to Caitlyn; Emily sounded down and out in the lobby and now she sounds like she's having the time of her life. XD

If the dog starts dragging her away (why didn't they drag you all away in that first mission, the one that Pheonix was in? o.o) then she'll realize what's going on and turn her attention that way. For now she's got her reasons to prioritize Caitlyn over Emily.

...Besides, Emily has the Main Character(TM) to save her ass. :< Caitlyn doesn't.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Alrighty.
Still, I have a feeling that if the dog does plan to drag her away it will get away with her pretty quick, so shooting at it while it gets away might not work.
Unlike some monsters dogs are reallys fast.