Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Melanie would come with you..but it looks like she'll be busy soon. =o

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Melanie would come with you..but it looks like she'll be busy soon. =o
Lol, Jesse.

After Iris's looting run I'm planning on having her give everything she finds to Jesse, hoping that Jesse isn't mad at her any more.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Lol, Jesse.

After Iris's looting run I'm planning on having her give everything she finds to Jesse, hoping that Jesse isn't mad at her any more.
Speaking of which, Luna still needs to get her clothes back from Jesse. Hopefully before Iris realizes that the ones Luna is currently wearing, is similar to that of Jesse's *cough*

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

It doesn't make sense for Claire to help Emily in character. :\ She barely knows Emily, whereas she's growing more attached to Caitlyn
D'awwwww <3 Caitlyn is all about protecting other people at her own expense though, so it would be fine with her IC if Claire helped the person in bigger trouble.

Also, I know that doing an unarmed attack isn't the most mechanically sound idea but I've always been more interested in doing things that have the potential to look cool at the expense of dealing a more consistent damage. One reason I like playing a Rogue more than a Fighter. :rolleyes:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If you have more points in brawling than weapons, then it is a better idea to attack unarmed when grabbed.

Or if you have points in brawling in general, as it helps both the rolls to move your limbs around, and to actually hit the target, essentially using brawling twice.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

If you have more points in brawling than weapons, then it is a better idea to attack unarmed when grabbed.
Unless I gained some without knowing about it, I should have the same (1).

Host

Lurker
Reputation score

RJ an' dematt, I'd just like to say the scenes with the futa 'as been the hottest stuff t' come out of this RP t' date... and if you kill the futa off, or make her require too much upkeep, I'll come at you with a hatchet while you sleep. *Evil grin* And I'm not even playing, so just imagine what dematt'd do to you...

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Right now she's just horny, most creature's that feed off of essence only need to be fed about once a day, every day after that, they begin to grow aggressive, and eventually die if they don't receive a healthy dose.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Bua ha ha, imagine how many of these stupid monsters are going to be dead after a few more days~ >:D

Oh wait, we'd have to blow up the rest of the breeding dens before that happened. >.> You'd think they'd know better than to breed more before they were sure that they had a constant source of essence....

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Bua ha ha, imagine how many of these stupid monsters are going to be dead after a few more days~ >:D

Oh wait, we'd have to blow up the rest of the breeding dens before that happened. >.> You'd think they'd know better than to breed more before they were sure that they had a constant source of essence....
They gain the essence when they rape and impregnate the women, and then after the baby grows quickly, it searches for a new woman to rape, then brings her into the den.

Any monster that unsuccessfully finds a mate, dies.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Survival of the fittest and all that! XD I want to know if they lay claim to specific women once in the dens or if it's more a matter of the strongest monster gets to choose the woman who's got the most essence to drain... though that's more entertaining side-story than important to the game. 9.9

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

Survival of the fittest and all that! XD I want to know if they lay claim to specific women once in the dens or if it's more a matter of the strongest monster gets to choose the woman who's got the most essence to drain... though that's more entertaining side-story than important to the game. 9.9
There's always a chance that Claire, Caitlyn, Christie and Emily will get to find out how it works first-hand. . . >.>

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Augh, don't remind me. How embarrassing to get dragged off by two dogs. XD

Besides, wouldn't they be unconscious most of the time? I think RJ automatically puts us on hold if that happens!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Any monster that successfully captures a woman, keeps her, and constantly uses her to breed until it dies of old age (Or she gets old, then they'll kill her.)

If a monster dies of old age before a woman is no longer fertile, another will takes it's place (Most likely one of the children she gave birth to.) and will proceed to use her in the same fashion, fucking her after she awakes, draining the essence, then the baby drains any essence she regenerates, keeping her in a comatose state until it's done feeding.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Wouldn't Emily not faint from being raped because... she's inspired and has way more essence then normal people <.<

By the way that dog got extremely lucky with the girl he chose XD

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Wouldn't Emily not faint from being raped because... she's inspired and has way more essence then normal people <.<

By the way that dog got extremely lucky with the girl he chose XD
If she's impregnated, her Essence will slowly decrease until she feints.

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

If she's impregnated, her Essence will slowly decrease until she feints.
Would she be able to use her MetaPhysic thing on herself before she feints? Assuming that someone were to get the dog to stop raping her.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Would she be able to use her MetaPhysic thing on herself before she feints? Assuming that someone were to get the dog to stop raping her.
I suspect that would depend on how low she got... if she's feeling too faint, she won't be able to use the MetaPhysic spell.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

She has 74 essence points... and it takes 20 to use it... and according to RJ you can push your limits at the cost of risking fainting.... I think she should be able to cure at least one person even if she ends up with about 15 to 20 essence... Since she has high willpower it's harder for her to faint <.<

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If the dog does a lot of stamina damage, she may feel too weak to concentrate on the spell.