What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Oh dear... well then, shall I begin setting up Luna's "rage" for psycho killer mode?...

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

<3

Also, I don't think I'll be going out alone again. :/

And I finally figured out why... while 3 people means 3 monsters, only one has to get free while the others hold out.
At this point in the game, I know it's a bad idea to go on a looting run alone.
Three people is a great balance.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I miss Loli's torturing of Kitty, and all of the jokes she made, and all of the chaos she caused, yet still being cute and funny about it... :(

*Cries in the corner*

*Cuts wrists*

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

How many damn times do I have to tell you to stop being emo?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn it, can't you see I lost a friend?

I need some damn sympathy here...:(
There there Raptor, we all miss Loli D:, and the Kitty abuse, and the jokes... and everything else.

(Sympathy granted.)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Riiight.

Raptor what would Iris need to roll to escape from the tentacles holding her?
Does she have a good chance of escaping?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Riiight.

Raptor what would Iris need to roll to escape from the tentacles holding her?
Does she have a good chance of escaping?
Remember back when we got the hospital stuff? Emily and Iris were told there was pretty much no way you were escaping if you got caught by these things through strength <.<

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If your strength isn't 3-5, and you don't have much brawling, cry for help, you'll need it.

>:3

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

If your strength isn't 3-5, and you don't have much brawling, cry for help, you'll need it.

>:3
*Thinks*

Well with Iris having level 3 STR and the brawling skill and I do recall you saying Iris could kick butt in unarmed combat so I guess she has a good chance to escape. Right?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*Thinks*

Well with Iris having level 3 STR and the brawling skill and I do recall you saying Iris could kick butt in unarmed combat so I guess she has a good chance to escape. Right?
Iris could definitely knock someone out in one punch, but brawling really comes into play when trying to escape the grapple. If you're trying to use a weapon, the larger the weapon, the harder it is to attack with it, unless used like a club, (Rifle butt)

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Iris could definitely knock someone out in one punch, but brawling really comes into play when trying to escape the grapple. If you're trying to use a weapon, the larger the weapon, the harder it is to attack with it, unless used like a club, (Rifle butt)
Wow... I am so glad Iris has brawling right now.
Hear that everyone, we arn't screwed!

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Uh... I'm kinda afraid of Luna walking in there seeing Emily completely giving in to the tentacles... <.<

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Uh... I'm kinda afraid of Luna walking in there seeing Emily completely giving in to the tentacles... <.<
Don't worry, I think at the rate we're going, Luna will either be batshit insane by the time she sees Emily giving in to the tentacles, or getting raped herself. Course, in the event neither of those happen... well, lets just say Luna's opinion of Emily won't worsen that much... (given that she already looks down on Emily somewhat *cough*)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

RJ, I think we should talk.

I just don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just come straight out with it. Is Dixie Dixie... or are you Dixie? Are you trying to tell me something?

Also, who has lockpicking skills that wants to come to the police station and gather supplies with me. All we need to do is unlock a door and Jo's already been there. I already looked up who has lockpicking skills, and what level. But I'm just a bit tired to search who is and isn't currently available.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

And cue the Luna Rage!...

(Going to shower after this post, so be back in 20-30 mins.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ, I think we should talk.

I just don't want to beat around the bush so I'll just come straight out with it. Is Dixie Dixie... or are you Dixie? Are you trying to tell me something?

Also, who has lockpicking skills that wants to come to the police station and gather supplies with me. All we need to do is unlock a door and Jo's already been there. I already looked up who has lockpicking skills, and what level. But I'm just a bit tired to search who is and isn't currently available.
I'm a little bit of everything. ;)