What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Would Jesse like it if she was kidnapped and raped bondage style?

I wonder if Aya could beat up Jesse. Holy fire for the win.

I believe if anyone actually wanted to beat up/kill Jesse, they could. Just that... no one actually wants to. (Fleur has level 5 brawling and high strength and dex... but she's a sucker for punishment (she just doesn't realize it yet)).

Maid would likely wipe the floor with Aya, she's in an advanced stage of growth as an Inspired, so she's much more powerful than Aya.

Oh, I thought she was just a skillful swordswoman who wore a maids dress. I had no idea she was an inspired.

White hair.

On that note, is it possible for our characters to ever reach that level of "inspiried"/"survivor" as the OP npcs have shown? Or are we stuck at "normal levels" for the entire game?

Rin, Emily, Claire.

Off the top of my head =P

White hair usually means a special inspired, and almost always will have some connection to the goddess.

Player inspired will have to make a choice eventually, one that will decide just how powerful they become, or just how much their powers will backfire on them.

White hair usually means a special inspired, and almost always will have some connection to the goddess.

Player inspired will have to make a choice eventually, one that will decide just how powerful they become, or just how much their powers will backfire on them.

Oh thank God I was wondering if we had a choice with that whole life draining thing <.<

That brings me to my other question, will survivor characters ever be able to reach a "equivalent" to Inspired characters? Like such as high enough stats/weapon proficiencies that they can stand on equal footing, or at least closed to equal footing as the special Inspired?

Oh thank God I was wondering if we had a choice with that whole life draining thing <.<

Yupers

Evil = Essence must be stolen from other women, a stronger inspired overall

Good = Essence regenerates normally, weaker inspired.

That brings me to my other question, will survivor characters ever be able to reach a "equivalent" to Inspired characters? Like such as high enough stats/weapon proficiencies that they can stand on equal footing, or at least closed to equal footing as the special Inspired?

Yup. As of right now, Luna has almost the same damage capability as Aya with her pistol.

Inspired usually prefer to rely on their MetaPhysics, while survivors try to make up the difference with powerful weapons, and the skill to use them to boot.

Can't someone be good while being able to suck away at someones essence? Because while Aya may be a little perverted she isn't really evil...

Now what if like Rin, she can use a pistol and is inspired?
Now not only is she able to do magic she can also blow your head off.

Can't someone be good while being able to suck away at someones essence? Because while Aya may be a little perverted she isn't really evil...

Good may have the option to, but good inspired don't, "need" to drain, like Melanie.

A good inspired's method of draining is more like, "borrowing" essence, while an evil's method is, "stealing it, sucking it away to make herself more powerful."

More often than not, evil inspired will drain a lot more essence than good inspired, mainly due to their constant essence loss. As their soul only continues to grow more powerful, they are in a constant need for more Essence.

So do we have any evil inspired in our story right now?

Yup. As of right now, Luna has almost the same damage capability as Aya with her pistol.

Inspired usually prefer to rely on their MetaPhysics, while survivors try to make up the difference with powerful weapons, and the skill to use them to boot.

What about Fleur's damage capability with her level 5 brawling? Would that be higher than Luna's, or lower?

Back