AWMBI - Discussion

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Dress my babe was good for the lazy bastards like me who can't draw for shit, have poor image searching sites, and wouldn't search even if they had good ones.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

...I like my avatar, even if the face pic is a bit fuzzy...

*pouts in corner*

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The having to let it sit and load so that I could buy everything was a real pain in the behind, though. Why not use something like , even if it's more PG than usual? XD Everything's already there!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

because after 5 mins of checking around that site, it looks far too complicated for me, and requires a sign in as far as i can tell. i think it's neat how it seems to allow custom clothing and such, but i cant draw anything like that anyways, thats all up your alley wallpaper.

I just opened Dress my babe while your making your character, then bought it all up afterwards.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Speaking of Dress my babe 6 what did you guys think of the smut in it?

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't really poke around to find out, actually. XD Suppose I'll have to let it load again to find out!

RJ, I'm curious... I think it would be interesting to try to run a mission. :3 Maybe I could try one out for you?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I think I was doing some of the commands wrong once I actually got the dirty stuff. Some of it's a little violent though.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

i couldnt get the smut in dress my babe to work, the buttons didnt seem to do anything more than get her naked...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

@BurningGold, if your char is 18 how is Lin younger than you? She's 20. She just looks like a kid.

@everybody else, Dress my babe sux

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

i couldnt get the smut in dress my babe to work, the buttons didnt seem to do anything more than get her naked...
You had to click each symbol than a specific spot on the girl. I'll edit this later for as specific I can get but I'm out the door

Kayi

Reputation score

@everybody else, Dress my babe sux
The GM was the one who suggested dress my baby in order for everyone to have their own character, instead of fishing around for charpics that may or may not fit with the person's idea.

Given the ability to customize a bit, I think it was a fairly good idea.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not too bad, it's just a tad unwieldy (and confusing at first!)

In any case, what's this about running two characters? :eek:

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Nope, not happening, you see someone called Rin involved in the story yet?
No
so, yeah.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Only when I see your comrades are particularly lazy, forbidding you from playing the game, will I offer you a second character.

And as for Dress My Babe, I wanted a character that looked as closest to the way I wanted her, while having no drawing skills, and being frustrated that anime girls with white hair are in short supply. I'm also quite fond of the mature look the creator gave them, it helped Shiva to look a little more experienced, both in age, and via the scar on her face.

It's all about what floats your boat.

And Toxic is also right about another thing, it can also be used by lazy bastards who don't like searching the web for a pic. :D

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm going to make a post about the new day starting, after the intro of the new day, yes, you may post with newfound stamina in your character! ;)

Kayi

Reputation score

I wonder what surprises there are for Azure and Kali (poor poor Kali got dragged off with Azure's insanity)

Kayi

Reputation score

What happened to Azure ;-;

I feel let down with my surprise, I was expecting something good and instead I have Azure wake up to "oh, your mission's over. You're safe."