OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

You'll see

Also, I'm gonna be occupied for a few hours at the most, some Real Life business.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

...and being frustrated that anime girls with white hair are in short supply.
Wait, what?! XD That surprises me, I thought that anime boasted the largest number of gals with white hair that weren't also old enough to be ones gramma.

In any case, take your time. :D Thanks for clearing up the 2nd character info.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

@BurningGold, if your char is 18 how is Lin younger than you? She's 20. She just looks like a kid.

@everybody else, Dress my babe sux

*Shrugs*

Maybe she just looks 18 and is a bit older, I dunno.

xivvix

Lurker
Reputation score

Suggestion for 1/3rd of the Jurassic Trinity: Instead of posting the shops and mission board inside the Apple Inn thread, make stickies for them and update them as they change. For example, the mission board thread can have a section at the top with currently available missions, then a section with missions underway, then another with completed missions. The shops can have sections about whats available and to who (if you want to restrict some people from being able to buy certain things).

Janna

Lurker
Reputation score

And as for Dress My Babe, I wanted a character that looked as closest to the way I wanted her, while having no drawing skills, and being frustrated that anime girls with white hair are in short supply. I'm also quite fond of the mature look the creator gave them, it helped Shiva to look a little more experienced, both in age, and via the scar on her face.
I didn't hate Dress My Babe, it's a little bit fun to play around with the thing. I would have liked a few different poses, maybe, but it's one of the better paperdoll things I've seen. Way better than Heromachine or whatever it is called.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Meh, It'll seem a lot like the shop menu similar to most games.

You just hit the A button and it opens up...

I prefer a little more interaction, even if the poor weapons and armor lady's only purpose is to be a vendor. :D

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Suggestion for 1/3rd of the Jurassic Trinity: Instead of posting the shops and mission board inside the Apple Inn thread, make stickies for them and update them as they change. For example, the mission board thread can have a section at the top with currently available missions, then a section with missions underway, then another with completed missions. The shops can have sections about whats available and to who (if you want to restrict some people from being able to buy certain things).
I whole-heartedly second this. I didn't even know there was an actual mission board with listed missions on it, because I missed it when scrolling through the single thread. I had thought the description of the mission board was just flavor text that we could have our characters notice!

I don't believe that making new threads would cause a sacrifice of interactivity -- play the vendor-lady the same as you have been, and you'd be fine. Besides, it sounds like these places are somewhat removed from the main gathering area of the inn, so it makes sense to me to separate out the threads and sticky them. This way you also don't have twenty people posting in the same thread, some purchasing clothes, some purchasing first aid kits, and others just trying to RP a damned thread with one another around all of that 'white noise' that they oughtn't to be able to hear, IC, in the first place.

Kayi

Reputation score

The "Shops and missions" thread will be for RPing out specifically getting missions or shopping, including player interaction while doing this.

At the same time, the Inn thread will become plot-centric towards day to day interactions and special asides.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Can we get a description of missions as well? <.< I'll probably just end up signing up for the only mission anyway (plot line mission)

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

where is my character? o.o; i also think i'm gonna have to stop letting RJ control her..

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Kali is in the Hotel.

The slime didn't actually 'attack', so I kinda had Kali try to talk sense into Azure, then she was grabbed the slime, while every turn rolling escape attempts.

Guyver2216

Lurker
Reputation score

while aware of needing to buy new clothes do i have to buy a new blade?

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

That director is so evil, what would happen if we tried to kill her?

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Both Shiva and the crazy girl with the broadsword would rip you to shreads.

Ergo: Don't try to directly kill the Director, baaad move.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

O_O You have no proof, yet, save that she's acting shady!

You'd probably get locked up or shot by the guards, anyways... even if she's skeezy, she hasn't shown any actual evilness yet!

Kayi

Reputation score

I don't see Azure and the director getting along. But she won't cave in on her morals. Btw, Charisma check to see if she convinces everyone else there, hopefully modified by her convincing arguement. (Why else would the director know her name?)

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

She's a reporter, right? Perhaps she's authored reports that the director has read before? X3

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Anyways, I wanted to go on a random encounter hunt, anyone else wanna come? I still waiting on RJ to tell me how many clips of ammo I have left.