What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Why do you hate David again?

Also, you all don't think I had Iris overreact do you?

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

@BurningGold: Not at all.

@RJ: Respond to my thread damnit. It's been 2 days and you've been on several times.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

@BurningGold: Not at all.

@RJ: Respond to my thread damnit. It's been 2 days and you've been on several times.
Aww... Don't be too tough on him. Sometimes he's too busy to reply to everyone and has to keep people waiting, I think.

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sometimes I click on your thread, get distracted, go to sleep/shut off the computer, and log back on, and completely forget that I made your thread not new no more.

=3

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Completely not my fault by the way, I've been falling asleep early of late.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Lol, it's okay. Back on track now.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

There wouldn't be one, given the current Luna. And if that child was a result of Luna being raped, she'd choke it to death with her own hands ;X.
Umm, yeah... remind me again why Luna would kill a perfectly innocent, completely sin-less (even by her standards, I would say) 100% non-monstrous human being? it confuses me...

Ai yai yai. This diplomacy bit's not going well at all, is it? River totally missed Emilia's allusion to futa-feeding, and her adherence to sleeping alone is seriously discouraging Emilia.

Now, I can't say that River's attitude is non-representative, but Emilia's attempts to dance around the issues are clearly going over River's head. I'm sure that by now Emilia would be recognizing that River's a very direct sort of person. She needs to get River into some office-type setting - something formal and official - and tell her using short words what the situation is.

"We have to have nightly sex with ordinary women. If we don't, we start trying to rape them the next day."
Yeah, left to her own devices (not literally :p), River has almost no sex drive, and a 1 intelligence and her action-oriented attitude means she's way over her head. On the bright side, I'm having fun playing dumb ;)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I don't see how her personal behavior should affect the validity of her views. It's almost like saying "Well you haven't slept with us, so you wouldn't sleep with us, and you should think no one else ever would either"

It's a simple thing that is used in discussion about a lot of things, especially the argument of racism, which is parallel to this. Although you don't personally do something or even if you don't condone it, you can see that other people do.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

exactly, and I already plan on sticking that into my next post, with particular reference to what she's heard about Jesse ;)

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Umm, yeah... remind me again why Luna would kill a perfectly innocent, completely sin-less (even by her standards, I would say) 100% non-monstrous human being? it confuses me...

Err... no... >.>. "Spawn of the devil", think towards that direction... A "child" =/= automatically innocent in her book, and if it was the result of a rapist human/sinner... that, by her twisted standards, would automatically equate it as evil.

To make things simple: Luna is horribly biased in her judging on the "Worth of Existence", and highly whimsical at that. Were she to be raped and become pregnant with the rapist's child as a result, she would most likely used twisted logic to "define" the unwanted child as "evil". And then use that as "proper reason" to kill the child.

(I think that's the proper explaination for it, just woke up and I'm groggy as hell...)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

exactly, and I already plan on sticking that into my next post, with particular reference to what she's heard about Jesse ;)
sexy

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Seems like Iris and friends are about to finish up the mission. I'm hoping everything will be done before the end of the week and everyone returned to the inn. Hopefully before the mission does end Weird gets back from his disappearance and I find that new character avatar for Iris. I'm trying to find something a bit older looking, Iris's current look has been bugging me due to how childish it looks.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Err... no... >.>. "Spawn of the devil", think towards that direction... A "child" =/= automatically innocent in her book, and if it was the result of a rapist human/sinner... that, by her twisted standards, would automatically equate it as evil.

To make things simple: Luna is horribly biased in her judging on the "Worth of Existence", and highly whimsical at that. Were she to be raped and become pregnant with the rapist's child as a result, she would most likely used twisted logic to "define" the unwanted child as "evil". And then use that as "proper reason" to kill the child.

(I think that's the proper explaination for it, just woke up and I'm groggy as hell...)

So basically Luna would just make an excuse to define that child as evil so she can killz it?

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

So basically Luna would just make an excuse to define that child as evil so she can killz it?
Luna would not come up with the idea that "the child is not responsible for the sins of the father". Or at least that's how it sounds to me.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Bingo. Rather than "the child is not responsible for the sins of the father", she'd come up with: "the child IS responsible for the sins of the father" 'unless proven otherwise'.

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, Ashley woke up in the prison instead of the Inn. :p

I wonder how they deal with non-consensual sex there? Is the futa off the hook because she couldn't help herself? And will the people in the prison send Ashley our way if she doesn't accept the futa situation? This and more next time on "Unpacking"!

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hence the "Crap with a capital C." If it weren't so out of character, I'd have her try to strangle the one that assraped her while she's still asleep. She's going to try to get out of there ASAP, once she finds out what happened to mommy.

BurntToast

Lurker
Reputation score

Damn it. I guess I hadn't thought out that last post very well.

BurningGold

Lurker
Reputation score

Upon reading the Unpacking thread it seems that a certain rapist futa may just have a high risk of being attacked or getting her ear chewed out. If I was playing Tassadar's character I might just have Ashley pick up that tray of food and slam it down onto the futa, lol. A bit cruel but hey, she is a rapist. She kinda does deserve it. If my character had been in the situation Ashley was in then... Actually I don't even think the futa would of been able to defeat Iris. Iris is sort of a warrior. But if the futa had managed to rape Iris and the white haired girl had woke up in the prison like that then Iris more then likley would of tried to get even with the futa before forgiving her. Getting even would more then likely mean giving the woman a good punch to the face then getting an apology.

On another note, If Neo doesn't return then Iris will have to find a new love interest. David would work, I guess. He seems to not hate her.