What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

So after Kayi's, Dreana's, ToxicShock's, and Wallpaper's scenarios are done do we all get to play together or are there more starting scenarios to do?

Last edited:

you forgot me too lol

Looks like we all wont be able to play together for a little bit.
With Raptor having to do five scenarios and maybe more later on.

I'm just trying to give everyone a chance to play, by clearing up all the people that signed up, I'll will have accomplished that, and I'll begin work on missions you can team up on.

Groups will consist of three, sometimes only two players will be able to participate, while a story related character joins them, such as Shiva. But the starting of your joined scenarios will not involve story characters, so don't worry about that.

Just to clear it up guys! I was here before all of you!

This is one of the reasons why RJ was looking for a second person to GM with him :p

Not just for different timezones, but to help get everyone scenarios to play.

*kills you all*
How about now? we don't count dead people.

Well, If you kill the RJ, I think he might not exactly want to make you a thread even when he comes back.

But he's already dead so why would I kill him?
He died for our sins/fail man, read the bible/internet!

If Raptor is looking for extra people to help him then ill volunteer.
I would be happy to contribute to the role play.
I should send him a PM now...

Nah, doesn't matter if you're mean to me, it actually might enhance your gameplay experience if you had a character that was, "Chaotic neutral" or something along those lines in your group.

And burning, I'm actually looking for someone that is in a completely different time setting, right off the bat, Toxic comes to mind, as he's on much later after I start cleaning up around here.

Crap! I almost had my character, then came across the demolitions skill.

Oh this'll be hard! It could be the difference between a two-faced bitch, and a nutty "innovations" girl.

What would be the best to pick ;_; so hard to decide! (I know they'll get raped in the end, but that doesn't matter at the moment, haha)

--edit--
*blinks* chaotic neutral? Alright! I'll take the nutty innovational girl! HAR HAR!

You know the moment someone betrays the group... around 7 mad bitches will be on her ass and practically throw her at tentacle monsters... at least it's what I will do.

Well, if you managed to befriend someone that's "Cruel" I'm certain that wouldn't be much of an issue - though the rest of the team may get queasy while she guts the thing with blood lust.

*shrugs* Doesn't matter, going with the second option now. This'll be great fun!

Cruel eh?
If I was to be cruel I would whip her till she bleeds tie her up AND give her to the tentacles after stealing everything she has and unless anyone has any better ideas that wouldn't take half a day, it's the best option.

And burning, I'm actually looking for someone that is in a completely different time setting, right off the bat, Toxic comes to mind, as he's on much later after I start cleaning up around here.

I was actually going to volunteer, but at the same time warn that my schedule is chaotic just cuz I never sleep, which is soon to change. What timezone are you?

Also, I've never written or GM'ed before, so if you want me to understand your crazy system, I'd rather take your other job of dying for the worlds sins :)

Could I sign up for this tomorrow or is that too late? o_O

Back