What's new

AWMBI - Discussion

Re: AWMBI - Discussion

Aw, dang, we're going to have to hurry up and finish looting then... >.>

(Unless Jenn can take 2 nocturnal monsters on her own :p)

Yeah...
I wonder.
Would a head shot still kill them?
I mean... statistically, you could head shot it still, even it if it's dark.

They're very fast, but a head shot is possible.

You'd have to have a four leaf clover growing in your butt if you wanted to pull a head shot off, though.

on a scale of 1-10 how much chance would Vina have against them... we are talking on the minus scale right? :p

serious question how long till Vina can sign up for another mission since technically only finished today or yesterday now my time?

About 24 hours from now, the next day will begin, and missions may be signed up for again.

In the meanwhile, entertain Luna or something before she starts cutting holes in the wall with her sword... *cough*

In the meanwhile, entertain Luna or something before she starts cutting holes in the wall with her sword... *cough*

Luna and Iris can spar as soon as the Azure mission ends.

I think Selena might enjoy another... "Pet"

Hehehe...

That "implication" better not be directed towards Luna :p, she'd gut Selena before she allowed herself to become subject to that.

*shrugs* She is insane (well, kinda) after all. You never know what your psycho killers will do after all.

It'd be tough, with her mentally reinforced stats, but it is possible to break her like she did Kitty! :D

Random thought, can Azure grapple the slimes?

So RJ, can you just update my Rin thread so She can go back to the inn after a search of 7-11 or is she gonna get raped by night monsters?

They'd probably switch priorities and grab, "you" if you tried that.

Back