What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.

UrusaiSenpai

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game [T. Demo Released]

Not gonna happen, 100% guaranteed, hope for May...

We're gonna release patches with new content every month for our Patreons so... there's always that, or you can wait but, not this year (for sure).
M-M-m-m-May?! How huge is this game? O__O? Or is just slow progress? o_O

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

M-M-m-m-May?! How huge is this game? O__O? Or is just slow progress? o_O
Pretty huge, many routes, did you see how many characters we have? We didn't draw them to appear in one scene and then disappear out of the surface of the Earth.

Plus the costumes, we plan to use them, a lot. ;)

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looking at the header of your patreon page, I noticed black bikini, tanned skin, sunglasses and blonde hair. I assume she disguised as someone else in order to get some NTR? :D

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just registered on the forum, waiting for activation now. <w>
I apologize but it doesn't work like that, entrance in our website is gained by being one month in the 50$ patreon support tier (after that you can go down to 10$).

Looking at the header of your patreon page, I noticed black bikini, tanned skin, sunglasses and blonde hair. I assume she disguised as someone else in order to get some NTR? :D
Just one small correction, blonde WIG.

You're close to something :p

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Where's the demo bro :eek: , I did complete one month of pledge but don't see anything :confused:

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where's the demo bro :eek: , I did complete one month of pledge but don't see anything :confused:
There was a public tech demo but it's extremely outdated and I lost my version, you can ask a kind soul from the forum to give you it if they so have it, I don't know a single person who still has it, but the playable demo is coming out soon.

Angmir

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There was a public tech demo but it's extremely outdated and I lost my version, you can ask a kind soul from the forum to give you it if they so have it, I don't know a single person who still has it, but the playable demo is coming out soon.
I was always rooting for you guys

I can tell you are realy working hard on the project.

Although one thing from Patreon saddens me :
Although you can expect many scenarios and fetishes covered we will however not dwell into everything, our fetishes will be kept to a level where everyone can appreciate the game. Although we're not the biggest fans of, certain fetishes like pregnancy however will be in the game since it's not as shocking to some people, but may be turned ON/OFF by the user.
1. Does it mean you back out of all Bestiality / shotacon content ?
Back in September you said there will be patches with that kind of content - is it still the plan ?

2. What is exacly the distribution method ?
Just sending via Patreon for 10$ + Patrons ?

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1. Does it mean you back out of all Bestiality / shotacon content ?
Back in September you said there will be patches with that kind of content - is it still the plan ?
Beastiality will not be in the first game AT ALL, there's plans for DLC's in the... third, fourth and specially the fifth game.

Shotacon will be DLC.

All DLC's are free and you can quickly patch them into the game (takes two clicks), and the reason why the content is distributed through DLC is so that people who have no tolerance for such fetishes or people that live in countries where those fetishes are forbidden are not incapacitated from enjoying the rest of the game, so the DLC's are "download at your own descretion" type of thing.

2. What is exacly the distribution method ?
Just sending via Patreon for 10$ + Patrons ?
Yes, every month we send our latest patch to our 10$+ Patreons.

We still haven't decided the distribution methods for when the game is completed, but Patrons 10$+ will get it in the same method.

I can promise you we are working TIRELESSLY but we're pretty positive that once you guys check the game out, it will be worth it.

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh cool, was not sure the demo came out last month and I didn't get it because my first pledge came in kinda late.

Good to know, didn't miss anything then. Waiting on demo then!

Unrelated to the demo topic, I am not sure if you will have customizable upper and bottom parts for costumes (for both costumes and undergarments!), if you will awesome, if not I would love to see it later !

Fun stuff playing dress up and comming up with many combos etc etc :D
(though i know that's ton of works for the artist :D)

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh cool, was not sure the demo came out last month and I didn't get it because my first pledge came in kinda late.

Good to know, didn't miss anything then. Waiting on demo then!

Unrelated to the demo topic, I am not sure if you will have customizable upper and bottom parts for costumes (for both costumes and undergarments!), if you will awesome, if not I would love to see it later !

Fun stuff playing dress up and comming up with many combos etc etc :D
(though i know that's ton of works for the artist :D)
Not planned, will discuss!

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, pretty sure I haven't seen any information on this or it hasn't been asked yet. If it has then I'll delete this comment.

But, what amount of content can we expect from the demo? How many (roughly) h-scenes can we expect?

Can't wait for this to be finished. NTR is by far my favourite genre :D

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, pretty sure I haven't seen any information on this or it hasn't been asked yet. If it has then I'll delete this comment.

But, what amount of content can we expect from the demo? How many (roughly) h-scenes can we expect?

Can't wait for this to be finished. NTR is by far my favourite genre :D
I'll let you make your own evaluation tomorrow when the playable demo comes out ;)

I'll also be remaking the main thread to reflect the present state of the game a lot better and be more informational.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'll let you make your own evaluation tomorrow when the playable demo comes out ;)

I'll also be remaking the main thread to reflect the present state of the game a lot better and be more informational.
woohoo

TDK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You gon make me all types of happy :D

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Body is ready, don't even care about star wars !

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Copy paste of Patreon:

We're still working on the finishing touches, we just got the last script that we were waiting for, we're gonna deliver the game "TODAY" no matter what it costs (does 4AM of tomorrow count as today? xD), even if we have to go to sleep at 5AM, I've been coding for the past 54 hours with 5 hours of sleep, but we will not let you guys down! Please be patient a few more hours.
I guess for the Americans and what not due to the time zone it's still gonna be the 18th xD

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Take your time even if its not today is cool, the important thing is that its gonna come out and its gonna be gooooood :D

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Take your time even if its not today is cool, the important thing is that its gonna come out and its gonna be gooooood :D

agreed

Demonex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the same

Status
Not open for further replies.