What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

So, how goes the development process? Are bugs being squashed with righteous fury? Are y'all at a point where you'd be comfortable giving out a potential date for the public demo? Is everyone maintaining a positive mental state and good personal hygiene while working on an ambitious project?

Pay me no mind really; I'm merely a recently surfaced lurker just tossing out potentially relevant questions in an effort to aid the goal of getting back on the topic of the project. Well, that and hoping to sate genuine curiosity with the first three XD
As far as we can tell, we have no bugs right now, I went over the entire game, including the parts I didn't do, just to make sure everything was running smooth, so far so good, let's see tho, one beta tester is never gonna be as effective as thousands.

Do we have a release date? Maybe. We're not comfortable with sharing it with the public tho ahahah, we're done with those, expect absolutely no release dates from us unless we already have the product in our hands finished, and even then, iffy.

Positive mental state indeed, we now work 8 hours instead of the previous... well, undetermined ammount of hours, and we don't work on weekends/holidays. Better have 8 quality/productive hours than 12 hours of "I hate my life".

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You should watch videos on YouTube of Mangakas drawing characters they drew thousands (if not millions of times), simple very rough sketches, and check how much time it took them.
There is Hiro Mashima, but that guy is the exception that confirm the rule.

^ Also, everyone want him to draw Hentai already.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeaaaaaah, unfortunately not all of us can be Hiro Miashima level (I wish), that's like asking all professional guitarrists to play at Syu's level. xD

Last edited:

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeaaaaaah, unfortunately not all of us can be Hiro Miashima level (I wish), that's like asking all professional guitarrists to play at Syu's level. xD

True! :p

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Due to the very silly discussions that were going on beforehand, I'm going to lock the thread for the time being. It'll be unlocked later with an update to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.