What's new

RPG Maker Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ayame's Adventure - English H-Game (Heaven Studios)

i havent read very much of this arguing here but maybe its just better to work on your game Starke and not give these fuckers any attention. I am no patreon supporter so i will wait until i have a public demo and buy the game later on. of course i am excited to see your work like everyone else.
its sad to see that some guys try to give their shit about all this.
if you are not pleased with the work of hrpgheaven just dont be a patreon supporter. nobody forces you to. and if people want to support him then let them, its their business.
Exactly the advice I received from Koczi after an apology, and exactly the advice I'm following, two days ago I lost 2 hours of work to reply to a deranged individual here on ULMF, only after I looked at the time and realized how much of an idiot I was being to stoop down to that level I fell back to reality, it really was a good wake up call, and I've had a few epiphanies over this project and learned a lot as a developer.

if theyre about butthurt ppl talkin bullshit, id deletem too.
It's mostly people that thought they would be allowed to do on our Patreon what they do here. No. We messaged Patreon with enough info to get their accounts permanently terminated.

same here man its annoying. the best thing would just be if just EVERYONE in this thread ignores these guys. not answering anything or to anything what they say. Maybe thats a valid option.
Yes it is, and it derails the thread and gives the mods an unnecessary amount of cleaning up to do. We already know some of these kids are batshit insane, after seeing the extent to where the user StrikaR/Rounin/Murky (whatever amount of accounts he already got banned) does stuff that no normal person does, I genuinely feel sorry for him, at this point its not even trolling, believe me, I know a bit about trolling, but I genuinely hope he pretty much seeks help and professional counceling.

The best we can do is ignore the trash talking and rumors, yes, trash talking and rumors, there's absolutely no criticism involved, it's just a bunch of made up arguments made up by dellusional inidividuals, and move on, those who want to support us do, those who want to believe the rumors, feel free to do it as well, this is the last time we even mention these types of situations, let alone directly reply to them.

Last edited:

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The best we can do is ignore the trash talking and rumors, yes, trash talking and rumors, there's absolutely no criticism involved, it's just a bunch of made up arguments made up by dellusional inidividuals
Sorry, but that's not true. Calling you guys out for missing several deadlines is perfectly viable criticism.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, but that's not true. Calling you guys out for missing several deadlines is perfectly viable criticism.
Deadlines? You're my boss? Everything I said I was going to put out on Patreon I did so far, you're calling it as if I owe you or anyone in this community anything.

If you have issues with the way I opperate you have an oh so simple solution! Don't come to this thread, do not play my game. Ain't it simple?

If we (by "we" I'm gonna interpret as my studio or my website/community) have disapointed you, do not play our stuff, do not use our programs. Again, simple.

This is not criticism, it's simply how things work, take it like a man and don't get all salty. ;)

Also, calling us out on our "deadlines" is a water drop on the top of the iceberg of the made up bullshit that people boast around here.

Last edited:

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heh. I think you're misunderstanding something. I never expected anything to actually come out of your project, really. I'm only speaking out for those who are disappointed by you (i.e, the guys whose posts you got deleted).

No, I'm not your boss, and you don't owe me anything; but to be perfectly honest with you, I think you owe this forum since you're using it to promote your game, and since it's probably where you get most of your patrons. Now, that doesn't mean that you have to release your game anytime soon. It could never come out, for all I care. But you did say that you'd release a demo on ULMF at a given date. See, you fixed a deadline for yourself, and you're being criticized because you didn't respect it. That's all there is to it. Now, how about you stop being so full of yourself, and either apologize to your fanbase or just stop using ULMF to promote your project and fuck off back to Patreon?

Also, don't worry. I won't play your game. The extra scenes you guys added to To H were bad enough. I don't want to go through this again.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Heh. I think you're misunderstanding something. I never expected anything to actually come out of your project, really. I'm only speaking out for those who are disappointed by you (i.e, the guys whose posts you got deleted).

No, I'm not your boss, and you don't owe me anything; but to be perfectly honest with you, I think you owe this forum since you're using it to promote your game, and since it's probably where you get most of your patrons. Now, that doesn't mean that you have to release your game anytime soon. It could never come out, for all I care. But you did say that you'd release a demo on ULMF at a given date. See, you fixed a deadline for yourself, and you're being criticized because you didn't respect it. That's all there is to it. Now, how about you stop being so full of yourself, and either apologize to your fanbase or just stop using ULMF to promote your project and fuck off back to Patreon?

Also, don't worry. I won't play your game. The extra scenes you guys added to To H were bad enough. I don't want to go through this again.
But you did play our version of To H... :rolleyes:

Also, here's something for you to read when you have time, you will see that it will improve your arguments a lot:

Jokes aside, man, you can hear a lot of things but when in doubt, ask people that know about it, hell, ToxicShock asked exactly what people needed to know, and I gave him a big elaborate response that should answer most of your questions, if you want to keep going by the general rumors, feel free.

Last edited:

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Sorry, but if that's how you want to go about it, then I won't take part in this petty argument anymore. Do you realize how childish you sound, playing on words and calling me out on playing a game that you and your people translated in a desperate attempt to discredit me?

Rumors? I'm not going by any rumors. It's a fact that you guys said you were going to release a demo a while ago and that you still haven't done it. Sure, the date you gave us was approximate, I'll give you that, but man, has it been a while since then... Approximate means "somewhat close", in case you didn't know.

On that note, I'm out. No hard feelings.

Last edited:
OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, but if that's how you want to go about it, then I won't take part in this petty argument anymore. Do you realize how childish you sound, playing on words and calling me out on playing a game that you and your people translated in a desperate attempt to discredit me?
It was a joke, it wasn't an attempt to discret you, also, To H's translation was all me.

Rumors? I'm not going by any rumors. It's a fact that you guys said you were going to release a demo a while ago and that you still haven't done it. Sure, the date you gave us was approximate, I'll give you that, but man has it been a long time since you promised a demo.
Yes, and I apologize and at the same time I don't, why?

We had a certain ammount of content planned for the demo, and we kept adding and adding and we just want to release a demo that is SOLID, instead of something that seems "rushed" just to collect patrons, shit, I've played demos for games that took me 5~10 minutes to finish in the best possible case, we want to release a demo that takes 30~45 minutes to finish and then you can explore the world and test some of our mechanics for 2 hours!

It's not a matter of not wanting to release it, it's a matter of wanting to release something GOOD, and that takes time, that's it.

Sorry it's not out yet, we ARE doing our best, we deeply believe it will be worth it in the end. I could say that it will be soon, but I don't want to point out dates and something make us miss it. So yeah, I feel bad for it, but I feel that my intentions are good and to me that's what matters.

Last edited:

Yamozer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can understand that. But you can also understand why you're being criticized then, and stop acting as though criticism against you isn't justified.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just don't see it as criticism, this is what I see:

"This guy is a scammer, his game is shit, he's driving lamborghinis and laughing at the idiots on ULMF, he said he'd release it and didn't!". Insult.

"You should stop giving estimates if you're going to miss them". Criticism.

Criticism most of the times goes hand to hand with giving ideas to someone on how to improve, that's why there's constructive criticism, destructive criticism (which no one likes) and straight up bashing, and I've replied with courtesy to all sorts of criticism, I reply with sarcasm to bashing attempts.

Yes, we gave estimates, we failed, mea culpa, we're not perfect, we're human, and again, we're doing our best.

And that is why we stopped giving estimates for when the demo will be out, even if we believe it would be today we still wouldn't say anything, and that's also why I said a few pages back "just check on this thread from time to time".

bigtotoro

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Just came here to check on the project after a bit of time (been busy playing Persona 4 for the first time :D Damn good game.). Judging by the previous comment, people haven't changed. :D

Oh, I see. Hmm, estimates are good for planning and motivation, if you look at it like "I want it done by the end of the year", etc., not "This will arrive by the end of the year no matter what".

Making estimates public when members of your audience can hide behind anonymity though, that is just for the ones who can handle leading their way through a shitstorm :D GL

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just came here to check on the project after a bit of time (been busy playing Persona 4 for the first time :D Damn good game.). Judging by the previous comment, people haven't changed. :D

Oh, I see. Hmm, estimates are good for planning and motivation, if you look at it like "I want it done by the end of the year", etc., not "This will arrive by the end of the year no matter what".

Making estimates public when members of your audience can hide behind anonymity though, that is just for the ones who can handle leading their way through a shitstorm :D GL
Run tell that xD

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Too much truth at once. *chuckles* TBH I first thought USE's post was made in jest.

Just make a deadline a few weeks longer than you expect to take,usually works for me. :p

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Was worth a quick playthrough. Still bugged and the writing was really weak! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GOOD Sprites! That's something I can guarantee you! The artist is awesome!
Too bad this childish weird writing ruins it.

I wouldn't spend money on this yet, this seems like it was just a rough draft made in a few weeks but a quick playthrough didn't hurt.
Some potential for improvement is definitely there!

Last edited:

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was worth a quick playthrough. Still bugged and the writing was really weak! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I wouldn't spend money on this yet, this seems like it was just a rough draft made in a few weeks but a quick playthrough didn't hurt.
what game are you talkin about?

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback! Can you tell me which aspects you found the most childish and weak?

Last edited:

Jeb!

Banned
Reputation score

Thanks for the feedback! Can you tell me which aspects you found the most childish and weak?
The game looked quite good so far! I'm talking about the writing in general. It just doesn't sound right! Women just don't talk/behave/think like that. The English is quite high class but the dialogue just sounds fake. It sounds like a man wrote it. Ask your girlfriend to to proofread and she will probably say the same thing.
Besides that I have to say that the map seems extremely large but the world is quite empty and shallow. Guess if you release the whole game and add more content that issue will be resolved.

Just read that you release a new version soon? Will re-review the dialogue after it's released.

OP
hrpgheaven

hrpgheaven

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game looked quite good so far! I'm talking about the writing in general. It just doesn't sound right! Women just don't talk/behave/think like that. The English is quite high class but the dialogue just sounds fake. It sounds like a man wrote it. Ask your girlfriend to to proofread and she will probably say the same thing.
Besides that I have to say that the map seems extremely large but the world is quite empty and shallow. Guess if you release the whole game and add more content that issue will be resolved.

Just read that you release a new version soon? Will re-review the dialogue after it's released.
I see, where, I tried to give Ayame the personality of a simple girl that was always protected from "the world's evils", she's like, the ultimate girl next door / nice pure girl. Maybe I'm not the most indicated person to portray her ahahha, I will get a female friend to proof read her dialogue (My girlfriend's English is not top tier... to say the least).

What else.... Oh, the map. Yeah it's huge because it's expect to harbor a HUGE game in it, and we decided to create the entire city first where 4 games will happen, in the end it will be populated and more attractive for the eyes, plus you will be able to walk inside almost every building, so yeah, it's a COLOSSAL project.

Thanks for the complement on my English ^_^

And a huge thanks for the feedback and criticism, was definitely helpful.

Last edited:

tiropitas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so this is not out for non patreon people yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.