What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

dazedanon19

Reputation score
1636131773880.png

Requirements:
BepInEx (5 NOT 6):
Demosiac Plugin:

1. Copy BepInEx zipped files and folders into game folder.
2. Copy DumbRendererDemosiac.dll and CombinedMeshDemosiac.dll into BepInEx/plugins folder.

If you bought the EARLY ACCESS demo way back when. Get the 60% off coupon here.

Overview:
Co-produced by Dr.VERMILION & azcat!
Cute characters, smooth animations & light controls with a heavy crafting game experience!
Enjoy the eroticism and crafting to the fullest!

The main characters have been taken in by the block craft game they are always playing!
Something is wrong in the world, and their friends are kidnapped!
Let's explore the echo-changed craft world while searching for your friends and crafting freely!
Gameplay:
Mix of Minecraft and Terraria where you destroy blocks in order to craft weapons and items to help you. There will be 6 stages and a variety of enemies and bosses in each stage.

Controls:
Left Click: Break Block/Attack
Right Click: Interact/Place Item/Close Menu
Scroll: Switch Item
CTRL: Attack
A and D: Move
Spacebar: Jump
Shift: Dash
R and F: Zoom in and Out
E: Open Item Menu
Tab: Open Emotes
Esc: Open Menu

Fetishes:
Lesbian, Masturbation, Outdoor Exposure, Tentacle, Interspecies Sex, Tiny Breasts, Violation, Loli

Last edited:

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Great art and general gameplay, only some frustrating minor gameplay elements. H-scenes are 7/10, being able to place harmless versions of monsters (including bosses) and npcs to fuck around with is nice.

Shooting leaves you vulnerable and immobile for a huge amount of time and the spear is kind of ass, plus being vulnerable to enemy projectiles while you're downed isn't fun. But for now it's thankfully just something the witch boss takes advantage of.

Overall, a solid demo with an understandable Eng translation that can be followed through the tutorial. No gamebreaking bugs, or notable bugs to speak of for that matter, and the difficulty can't really be sniffed at since you can just cheese it by grinding trees for upgrades. Yeah uh, all health and attack upgrades are centered around one singular resource and the basic sword can get you through all areas.

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
I actually recognize these characters as lesser-known VOCALOIDS and V-Tubers.

The two on the right are Akane and Aoi, and I think they're V-Tubers. They made a guest appearence in Onigiri Online so that's where I know them from.

And the two on the left I know from this:

Last edited:

Ellu Fishi

Reputation score
I actually recognize these characters as lesser-known VOCALOIDS and V-Tubers.

The two on the right are Akane and Aoi, and I think they're V-Tubers. They made a guest appearence in Onigiri Online so that's where I know them from.

And the two on the left I know from this:
Nah, Akane and Aoi Kotonoha are twin sisters, and they're voiceroid. The main character is Yuzuki Yukari, a vocaloid. I can't remember the other two on the main cover but I'm pretty sure they're vocaloid too.
Edit: The one on the left is Kizuna Akari, a Voiceroid.

notatemppromise

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
anyone have a mega for this? or is there a torrent somewhere that I haven't seen?

Hyurin

Reputation score
the game is good but i wonder where you can find the material for crafting that glass

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
This is such a 180 from Chronos Gate.
I just want another Time Stop game that worked as well as Chronos Gate did, but this is fine too...

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score

New Cien Update includes 30 second demo of the game.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Early access version can be found on eyny in case anyone is desperate.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
typo. enty
No its not a typo. There's a chinese forum like ours called eyny and if you go there they have a thread on the game. Pretty sure the demo is paywalled so a free service (despite needing you to sign up in Chinese) is helpful for players looking to try before they buy.

SirDregan

Reputation score
Played the game, was quite fun, bit a bit disappointing, bec your friends can't by fucked from monsters or something. :(
Or take them with you on your Adventure so save your friends and acts like a NPC which defends and fight for you.

Sorry for my bad english

mariukk

Reputation score
I'd so very much like to play this one, but no matter how I try, the cursor/cube always remains sort of stuck next to the main character and never follows my mouse movements...am I doing something wrong, or is it maybe a bug due to my PC setup?

Jerrian

Reputation score
I'd so very much like to play this one, but no matter how I try, the cursor/cube always remains sort of stuck next to the main character and never follows my mouse movements...am I doing something wrong, or is it maybe a bug due to my PC setup?
The handling of the game is a bit tricky, I´m not pretty sure about your problem. Not every item is directly meant for building and can be placed. You need to find a workbench and later improvements to built something from the stuff you collect. You can then chose the item by hotkey numbers 1-10 to mark it in your taskbar and built with left click at cursor position. To get the built items in your taskbar just press E and drag it into it. It ´s also good to have 2 taskbars you can switch with Q, so you can use one for fighting and one for building.

mariukk

Reputation score
The handling of the game is a bit tricky, I´m not pretty sure about your problem. Not every item is directly meant for building and can be placed. You need to find a workbench and later improvements to built something from the stuff you collect. You can then chose the item by hotkey numbers 1-10 to mark it in your taskbar and built with left click at cursor position. To get the built items in your taskbar just press E and drag it into it. It ´s also good to have 2 taskbars you can switch with Q, so you can use one for fighting and one for building.
thanks for your help, but what I meant to say was that the cubic white transparent cursor used to choose where to dig/build doesn't move along when I move my mouse, so that I can't even choose what to collect nor where to build anything (starting from the ladder at the beginning) - or is there a different way to move said cursor?

Jerrian

Reputation score
thanks for your help, but what I meant to say was that the cubic white transparent cursor used to choose where to dig/build doesn't move along when I move my mouse, so that I can't even choose what to collect nor where to build anything (starting from the ladder at the beginning) - or is there a different way to move said cursor?
Ok, that sounds like a bug for me, normally you can move this white transparent cursor when just moving the mouse.
I got a bug too. I finished the demo but when I load the game I can´t play further now, the character is not visible anymore, instead I see the background from my base, can zoom in and out but that´s all. Seems there are some clipping bugs ingame.
But the minecraft gameplay is nice, I think the game has much potential.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Eh, a rather small update but they sure speak of better things to come.
Making use of your friends to collect items sounds usefu since a lot of stuff like wood is finitel. Perhaps they'll also be usable as companions in the future?

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What's the green box that's needed to craft magic shoes? I wish the game told you what the required items were if you hover over them.