What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
New blog post.

Paid demo has been updated (no new content, just fixes & tweaks), game has been submitted to DLSite with a demo (no link yet). Predicted release is early February next year (so a little under 3 months.)

Predicted price is 2310 yen, tax included, with a 10% off discount for the first 4 weeks (putting it at 2079, tax included.)

Looking forward to this one.

IAmAKi

Reputation score
Good for them, hope lots of people buy this game for the sole reason of it actually being a functional polished game.

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Post your bases, here's a crappy one
By the way I found you can trigger the tentacle scene with Akari if you go close to tentacle while you're around her. It drags her into the pit instead lulz
Ecchi&Craft_Q6gG71EjFN.jpg

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Free demo and proper DLSite page are out, that's it.

Momo

Reputation score
ah, damn it, I thought it was out, misread the ci-en page, my bad!!
I'm just really excited for this game!

Reputation score
Just a few days before the release of the game (on 2/10).
To remind that, the mosaic are baked into the raw pics.
So if you still have the 0.4X early release, you may keep it for uncensored early mobs.

Momo

Reputation score
The game is out now, for real this time! according to their latest dlsite post and deepl

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
The game is out now, for real this time! according to their latest dlsite post and deepl
Damn right it is, and remember; anyone who purchased the demo version way back when can go visit that ci-en post and issue a 60% off coupon for the next month

RockCat

Reputation score
The game is out.

Who do you think will be the first to get here? Linkbeggers or Savebeggers?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I managed to finish the game in about four hours, though I don't know if I unlocked everything; there doesn't appear to be a gallery, or at least not one that's not hidden behind something extra. I thought it was a fairly easy game until the final boss, which took a couple of tries (mainly because it can heal, fly far away, and loves to spam attacks that make you orgasm and waste time - talk about frustrating). It doesn't look like the NPCs have animations beyond whatever enemy is raping them at the end of their respective levels (I've even poked around in the assets a bit in an attempt to confirm this and haven't found anything that shows otherwise), though everyone is compatible with the restraint stand/buttock wall traps and all enemies that have animations in conjunction with them (naturally, however, you only see their rear ends, so not much variety beyond different voices/socks).

There is a diamond material to unlock if you defeat all of the bosses again in the final level (which I gave up on due to getting lost too easily when trying to find where they're all hiding) and defeating the final boss a second time, when they're further powered up. I'm not sure what it's used for, and don't really have the motivation to unlock them right now. If anyone wants my sorta-but-not-really-completed save that has the final boss defeated once, here it is; it goes in your user folder/AppData/LocalLow/azcat.

Attachments

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-games section.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Why are there equipment slots for clothes, panties and other cosmetics if you can't break the curse?

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Well, now an uncensor would be cool.
Tried to find a way to get around the uncensor with dnspy, but no luck.

OP
dazedanon19

dazedanon19

Reputation score
@Mistix I've attached instructions in the OP on how to patch a demosiac/uncensor.