What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Pretty nice animations
Honestly though, I have no idea what the minecraft-lite gameplay is supposed to add to the experience.

dddddd6

Reputation score
Anyone found a way to make double jump boots?:unsure:
need a green block that looks like made of leaf,but no clue or recipe to make it.

HK51

Reputation score
To uncensor you can use BepInEx plugins DumbRendererDemosaic and CombinedMeshDemosaic (both at the same time).

The green thing needed for boots is called "Leaf Block". It can be crafted from 4 tree leaves. I suppose, the next map will be forest with spiders and gargoyles. From previews on ci-en, that map seems to be composed of this Leaf Blocks.

The saves path is: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\azcat\Ecchi&Craft\
If you'll cheat yourself all items, note that Maki will one-shot you if you initiate ecchi with her, while Aoi will have Akari's animation, spiders do nothing. Maki can bring you this Leaf Blocks from her search.

Last edited:

choodeep

Lurker
Reputation score
To uncensor you can use BepInEx plugins DumbRendererDemosaic and CombinedMeshDemosaic (both at the same time).

The green thing needed for boots is called "Leaf Block". It can be crafted from 4 tree leaves. I suppose, the next map will be forest with spiders and gargoyles. From previews on ci-en, that map seems to be composed of this Leaf Blocks.

The saves path is: %AppData%\..\LocalLow\azcat\Ecchi&Craft\
If you'll cheat yourself all items, note that Maki will one-shot you if you initiate ecchi with her, while Aoi will have Akari's animation, spiders do nothing. Maki can bring you this Leaf Blocks from her search.
Heya. I've used BepinEx on a few other games I have. but I've been trying to use it on Ecchi and Craft to no avail.
could you possibly share the files you used? or a screenshot of your folders so I can see where they are?
or just tell me exactly how to set up for this game particular? BepinEx has the plugins folder showing and everything but copy/pasting or extracting the plugins hasnt been working

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
Do Not Post Underage Content
I forgot about this forum. I (Mod Edit: link removed due to underage content ) it a while ago. It's Version0.42
Wonder when the actual full release is.

From my day of testing the BepinEx bleeding edge versions + ManlyMarco's decensors. I would always get memory leaks. There was a point when the game was using 12GB of RAM, then I realized something was wrong. So there's something wrong with the demosaic plugins or it just does not work well with this game specifically. I think I saw in the logs that the game was creating a new mosaic gameobject/sprite for every frame of h-animation, then the plugin deletes that mosaic object, and this goes on until the animation ends. Or maybe it is something else that was causing leaks since it starts to hog RAM the moment I start the game..

! I opted to do manual decensoring instead and it worked fine.

Last edited by a moderator:

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I forgot about this forum. I it a while ago. It's Version0.42

From my day of testing the BepinEx bleeding edge versions + ManlyMarco's decensors. I would always get memory leaks. There was a point when the game was using 12GB of RAM, then I realized something was wrong. So there's something wrong with the demosaic plugins or it just does not work well with this game specifically. I think I saw in the logs that the game was creating a new mosaic gameobject/sprite for every frame of h-animation, then the plugin deletes that mosaic object, and this goes on until the animation ends. Or maybe it is something else that was causing leaks since it starts to hog RAM the moment I start the game..

I don't know why you have the file is hidden when extracted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Zheoda

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I don't understand how to uncensore the game, can someone help with it, or send .zip with uncensore

leroylam477

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Permanent ban.
I forgot about this forum. I (Mod Edit: link removed due to underage content ) it a while ago. It's Version0.42

repost the link please, ty