What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Reputation score
I have bad news. i looked through the game files, and discovered the actual textures are censored instead of having an overlay like the 0.42 version. so there wont be a decensor anytime soon or none at all
Old news.
Also, it’s not “instead of”, as the overlay you said still exists.

trapesiumz

Reputation score
Can someone help me? How to make white dye, how to collect water, also how to destroy wooden blocks in the desert area cuz I can progress.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Can someone help me? How to make white dye, how to collect water, also how to destroy wooden blocks in the desert area cuz I can progress.
Continue through the bottom section of the desert area. Go to the pathway underneath the first wooden blocks and you'll find there are mud blocks hiding a hidden passage (has a ladder going down into it which appears out of place). This will let you move on to get stone weapons and mining tools which will let you blow up the wooden blocks.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
How to make white dye
You can mine out the boss flags, then craft them into white dye at the dye station. (Dye station recipe found in the bandit camp, in the desert stage)

how to collect water, also how to destroy wooden blocks in the desert area
Near the beginning of the desert stage, before the pyramid, there's a path down into a bandit camp. Go explore that and you'll find your next batch of recipes and a mid boss.

Also note: the bandits have a game over capture scene, with included escape sequence. It's very nice. Just lose to any one of them inside the bandit camp and you'll see the scene, then wake up inside their camp and be forced to reclaim your gear to escape. (You'll find the recipe book you're looking for on the way out either way)

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Could some one tell me where I can find the bandit leader in the fortress. Been looking for ages and I just can't find the guy.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Could some one tell me where I can find the bandit leader in the fortress. Been looking for ages and I just can't find the guy.
Took me a while to find him myself, he's almost directly above where you first enter the stage, with a group of other bandits & wolves

trapesiumz

Reputation score
Continue through the bottom section of the desert area. Go to the pathway underneath the first wooden blocks and you'll find there are mud blocks hiding a hidden passage (has a ladder going down into it which appears out of place). This will let you move on to get stone weapons and mining tools which will let you blow up the wooden blocks.
You can mine out the boss flags, then craft them into white dye at the dye station. (Dye station recipe found in the bandit camp, in the desert stage)

Near the beginning of the desert stage, before the pyramid, there's a path down into a bandit camp. Go explore that and you'll find your next batch of recipes and a mid boss.

Also note: the bandits have a game over capture scene, with included escape sequence. It's very nice. Just lose to any one of them inside the bandit camp and you'll see the scene, then wake up inside their camp and be forced to reclaim your gear to escape. (You'll find the recipe book you're looking for on the way out either way)
Thanks guys I found the way! I didn't know there is a secret passage under the bandit's camp.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I managed to finish the game in about four hours, though I don't know if I unlocked everything; there doesn't appear to be a gallery, or at least not one that's not hidden behind something extra. I thought it was a fairly easy game until the final boss, which took a couple of tries (mainly because it can heal, fly far away, and loves to spam attacks that make you orgasm and waste time - talk about frustrating). It doesn't look like the NPCs have animations beyond whatever enemy is raping them at the end of their respective levels (I've even poked around in the assets a bit in an attempt to confirm this and haven't found anything that shows otherwise), though everyone is compatible with the restraint stand/buttock wall traps and all enemies that have animations in conjunction with them (naturally, however, you only see their rear ends, so not much variety beyond different voices/socks).

There is a diamond material to unlock if you defeat all of the bosses again in the final level (which I gave up on due to getting lost too easily when trying to find where they're all hiding) and defeating the final boss a second time, when they're further powered up. I'm not sure what it's used for, and don't really have the motivation to unlock them right now. If anyone wants my sorta-but-not-really-completed save that has the final boss defeated once, here it is; it goes in your user folder/AppData/LocalLow/azcat.
Hiya just finished the game myself with a bit of lazyness with it all and noticed that as elusi said the only save uploaded is one that doesn't have the defeat all bosses again hint mission done. So I thought I'd share mine as I've been focusing on completing them all while working through the game. I believe this is the most complete you can have the save be currently as a result which makes it a bit odd in my mind since Diamond tools get nearly completely matched by Iron tools (except the bow) when you level them up as you can't level up Diamond tools it seems. I have unlocked the ability to use the cheat menu but never felt the need to touch it....plus well uh the hint mission so cheat if you want. Oh and quick note I have made 3 Dragon Hammers which does make the End Stage a whole lot easier and less likely to be a 3 cycle thing for the dragon (can be possible to 1 cycle it if stars align), same with the Virus if you potion up and use dragon roar whenever possible since it does a lot of damage to it's tentacles (I think one good hit can nearly one shot them all but not certain).

Anyway enjoy and I know my base is a mess......I haven't spent time on it just getting space for allowing upgrades and getting passive income on some things enough.

Attachments

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Took me a while to find him myself, he's almost directly above where you first enter the stage, with a group of other bandits & wolves
Seriously? I've been looking around the boss are where 5 of them are clustered together. the hint evens states in the fortress area. looked around in the center of the bloody map. All the while the bastard is right there at the start!?. bloody hell.

ah well, thanks for telling me, gonna kill him.

NekoMG2

Sex Demon
Reputation score
No wonder I can't find him, because I dig it from the sides and it's not trigger the boss spawn, you need to drop down from above to make him spawn....

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Censored are just textures huh, going to see if I can Decensor them.

Doable, Deleting 2000-2400 redundant images in progess

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Gonna attach a save that has a "gallery" that i've made, exactly the same as how the gallery in BARRAGE is done, though I got lazy with the final boss placements and the NPCs.

Attachments

B__B

Reputation score
@Mistix I've attached instructions in the OP on how to patch a demosiac/uncensor.
BepInEx no longer seems to work with the latest version of this game. I was able to use it before. Now the x86 does nothing and the x64 version dumps error logs before doing nothing. :(
I patiently but eagerly await someone more talented than me to uncensor it (as much as possible).

Uxot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well this isn't good news for an uncensor :/

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
wait... how do you unlock the ability to use cheat menu and how do you access it? i beat the game but didnt see anything like that
From the save point menu in your home base there's an option to enable the cheat menu. Doing so gives you recipes to craft a magical girl wand (sword that deals instagib damage), magical girl shield (while on your item bar, take no damage - can still be stunned/grabbed/knocked down though) and sheep's horn (dragon's horn but works down to 0 sense and is made from 1 sheep).

Learning the recipes turns off achievements foe the save file.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
You also need to get a game over (any gameover) 5 times to ungrey the button which is simple to do. I did it just for the temptation of seeing what happens for when I return to the game later on now that I've completed it.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Current Progress of Images, busy with doing another thing so this will be a side thing

[5/ 70-72 animation sprite sets] For anyone curious which asset contains the Animation sprites, it's in SharedAssets 2

[??? / ??? Standing spites sets (why are there 20-50 images duplicated 50x times)]