What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Amy_Mors

Reputation score
The basic crafting table at your home base, don't remember what upgrade level you need. Just look around my guy
Thank you for the help. I might try restarting my game as I cannot find the option to craft it. Nor can I find the first keystone in my inventory, so I think I might be glitched.

Lumar

Reputation score
Are you meaning you went through a stage/area again or started a second playthrough? As if it's the latter....oh god....I wonder what they hid as then I guess it's time to go back into the trenches again.

You can have the girls interact with certain enemies as they show a thought bubble with the character they interact with (worm boss does it) but yeah sadly no general interactions though from what I noticed it is basically just a different skin so not missing out on slight variations on the animations I think....did wish that the maniquin did something instead of just be decoration that makes us hate that we still can't clothe anyone after beating the game. (that could just be me though, but what's the point???)
I did a second playthrough but its a virgin run. I think thats the only hidden mission to clear after beating the game but I may be wrong.

turbotoucher

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Current Progress of Images, busy with doing another thing so this will be a side thing

[5/ 70-72 animation sprite sets] For anyone curious which asset contains the Animation sprites, it's in SharedAssets 2

[??? / ??? Standing spites sets (why are there 20-50 images duplicated 50x times)]
You can do it we believe in you! lol

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I did a second playthrough but its a virgin run. I think thats the only hidden mission to clear after beating the game but I may be wrong.
What's the reward for that? Also you should be able to see completed missions to tell us more about it. Also if true then ow....that's a difficult one to complete if it is meaning don't get grabbed or let H-Animations progress to the point of insertion.

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm kinda disappointed that the girls you save have no interactions with enemies even if you make them hostile through the use of portal spawns.
So you can't just have a pen full of enemies that will just dogpile them (literally).
I know they do with the same enemy type that were getting screwed by before you saved them, but pretty lame.

Also modding this game, I uncensored the majority of it through redrawing over it. Only the next day for it to remove the censor and restore it to its original textures.
The textures in both the launch and current release look like they are still censored to me, albeit the mosaic is more limited than in the demo version. Both with the bepinex method and colmask shader edit method do not remove the censor totally, and a texture dump still shows mosaics. Is there a version where the author released a version of the sharedassets2.assets file with all censoring removed by accident or something?

If the above is a mistake, I can confirm at least 19 textures can be replaced with the early access versions that don't have mosaics as long as you also use the colMask shader edit method. This mostly covers early game enemies. I was going to post the textures, but won't since it appears to be against the site rules.

Also, some of the girls can interact with enemies at your base if you put a butt wall trap or restraint stand in the room with them. Not every monster responds, but hopefully a better system will get patched in later.

Last edited:
Reputation score
What's the reward for that?
Also you should be able to see completed missions to tell us more about it.
Also if true then ow....that's a difficult one to complete if it is meaning don't get grabbed or let H-Animations progress to the point of insertion.
A trophy for decorate, and it is same as the one for collecting all enemies' blocks.
Some hint missions will appear only if you finished them, such as the enemies' block I've talked above.
It's not as hard as you think, as it is still safe if you can struggle away before the insertion; you can see if the virgin tab is still kept in equipment menu.

Beep-Boop

Reputation score
The textures in both the launch and current release look like they are still censored to me, albeit the mosaic is more limited than in the demo version. Both with the bepinex method and colmask shader edit method do not remove the censor totally, and a texture dump still shows mosaics. Is there a version where the author released a version of the sharedassets2.assets file with all censoring removed by accident or something?

If the above is a mistake, I can confirm at least 19 textures can be replaced with the early access versions that don't have mosaics as long as you also use the colMask shader edit method. This mostly covers early game enemies. I was going to post the textures, but won't since it appears to be against the site rules.

Also, some of the girls can interact with enemies at your base if you put a butt wall trap or restraint stand in the room with them. Not every monster responds, but hopefully a better system will get patched in later.
No the textures themselves are censored, I was just simply redrawing over them so they weren't censored. Just randomly it reverted the file back the next day like I hadn't done anything to the game.

I do hope so, I like the premise just wish all enemies interacted with the girls for variety sake.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Honestly an easy fix would be to just let the player wear the wigs and clothing the other characters have.

Lumar

Reputation score
What's the reward for that? Also you should be able to see completed missions to tell us more about it. Also if true then ow....that's a difficult one to complete if it is meaning don't get grabbed or let H-Animations progress to the point of insertion.
The reward isn't too surprising as its just a trophy where you can place in your base. The hidden mission isn't too hard to obtain. If you get grabbed, you have to spam A and D quickly before the insert animation happens.

No the textures themselves are censored, I was just simply redrawing over them so they weren't censored. Just randomly it reverted the file back the next day like I hadn't done anything to the game.

I do hope so, I like the premise just wish all enemies interacted with the girls for variety sake.
How were you able to edit the textures? I removed the mosaic shader but noticed the texture itself is censored. I may plan on having to manually edit the textures which is why I'd like to know how you do it.

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
How were you able to edit the textures? I removed the mosaic shader but noticed the texture itself is censored. I may plan on having to manually edit the textures which is why I'd like to know how you do it.
Lumar, there is a tutorial on F95zone in a thread titled "[Tutorial] [Unity] How To Uncensor (Almost) Any Unity Game." This forum's rules don't seem to forbid linking to the tutorial, so you can find it here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/

The method that applies to Ecchi & Craft is Shader Mosaic Removal. You'll have to use UABEA to disable the mosaic shader. Post #905 in that thread contains a description of what files you're looking for in this game specifically, though your pathID numbers will be different since he's showing the pathID numbers for the early access version. https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-uncensor-almost-any-unity-game.17914/post-9294396

You can also batch export the Texture2d files to PNG via UABEA (open sharedassets2.assets with UABEA, sort by type, highlight all Texture2d files, use plugins button on botttom right, batch export to PNG). The release textures have a baked in mosaic censor that covers a lot less.

Itsuka97

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm sorry if this was a dumb question but, is the demosaic thing using BepInEx on the main page working? I tried to download the BepInEx and extract it but there's no plugins folder in it. So I'm a bit confused, as to where to place the demosaic .dll. Tried to place it in BepInEx core folder and inside Bepinex folder without subfolder, but no luck. Anyone can help?

SpiritShard

Reputation score
So recently I've been updating and making mods for various games, including uncensoring certain titles and this title was put on my chopping block (have a friend that's been recommending me stuff to mod, apparently they like lolis a bit much -.-). I was able to use the trial assets to make a partial uncensor, and looked into actually drawing over the assets but given how much of a pain it is I wanted to check if anyone was already on this? Seems like Beep-Boop was working on it at least?

Backstory for the game's unfortunate censoring fate, DLSite is getting aggressive with having censors baked into assets themselves and aren't allowing certain content to go unveiled anymore. This has lead to a lot of devs that didn't plan to have aggressive censorship having to redesign entire games, in this case the dev Azcat had to censor all their work baked into the actual asset itself which they didn't plan for, even covering an entire enemy in a dark gradient (completely destroying the design, honestly).

On-topic of the uncensor mod, am I actually allowed to post it here? It's been a while since I've even been here and jrdacy said something about posting them being against the rules? (I quickly skimmed the rules and I guess it would fall under the no loli rule? Would it apply to a 7ip file and such?) Honestly not sure where to actually share some of these mods.. lol

Beep-Boop

Reputation score
So recently I've been updating and making mods for various games, including uncensoring certain titles and this title was put on my chopping block (have a friend that's been recommending me stuff to mod, apparently they like lolis a bit much -.-). I was able to use the trial assets to make a partial uncensor, and looked into actually drawing over the assets but given how much of a pain it is I wanted to check if anyone was already on this? Seems like Beep-Boop was working on it at least?

Backstory for the game's unfortunate censoring fate, DLSite is getting aggressive with having censors baked into assets themselves and aren't allowing certain content to go unveiled anymore. This has lead to a lot of devs that didn't plan to have aggressive censorship having to redesign entire games, in this case the dev Azcat had to censor all their work baked into the actual asset itself which they didn't plan for, even covering an entire enemy in a dark gradient (completely destroying the design, honestly).

On-topic of the uncensor mod, am I actually allowed to post it here? It's been a while since I've even been here and jrdacy said something about posting them being against the rules? (I quickly skimmed the rules and I guess it would fall under the no loli rule? Would it apply to a 7ip file and such?) Honestly not sure where to actually share some of these mods.. lol
Ngl I kinda fell off uncensoring after it undid my work.
It did remind me how much of a pain modding unity assets one by one is though, it just takes an obscene amount of time replacing each individual texture with the AssetBundleExtractor.

I do wish the developer didn't mosaic the actual textures tho, that's really annoying to me as the original art is then lost.

jrdacy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm sorry if this was a dumb question but, is the demosaic thing using BepInEx on the main page working? I tried to download the BepInEx and extract it but there's no plugins folder in it. So I'm a bit confused, as to where to place the demosaic .dll. Tried to place it in BepInEx core folder and inside Bepinex folder without subfolder, but no luck. Anyone can help?
You have to use Bepinex 5, extract it into the folder with the game .exe. Then run the game and load a level, close the game, and Bepinex should have generated a number of folders. One of those is the plugins folder which you can put the manlymarco demosaic .dlls in.

I'm not sure if they do anything in this game since the mosaic is actually baked into the texture now, but there may be an additional layer of censorship theyd disable.

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You have to use Bepinex 5, extract it into the folder with the game .exe. Then run the game and load a level, close the game, and Bepinex should have generated a number of folders. One of those is the plugins folder which you can put the manlymarco demosaic .dlls in.

I'm not sure if they do anything in this game since the mosaic is actually baked into the texture now, but there may be an additional layer of censorship theyd disable.
Random De-censored Asset Mod Post:
I'll be using this post to update about the mod if I'm alive.
To make this Clear
Pm for Link to my Decensor for this game
Tags: Decensor , Mod , Decensored , Uncensored , Uncensor

You need 2 Things for decensoring the game
- 1: Opening Post Demosaic Mod | Removing Mosaic Shaders
- 2: Demosaic Assets | Removing Sprites' Mosaic

Decensored Assets need the Demosaic mod(or an alternative way to remove shaders) in the Opening Post. Without it, there's a mosaic shader on top of the in-game sprites.
- Place decensored assets in your "...\ [Game] \Ecchi&Craft_Data" folder
- Make sure to back-up if my decensor gets outdated/break your game.
- If my decensor gets outdated, PM me about it or post in this forum tagging me I guess?

Thx again Jrdacy, will be using the uncensor assets provided by Jrdacu and deve. azcat

Sorry I've been slacking, but been half busy and doing something else.

Current progress of my decensor is :
- 40~ / 65-72 animation sets (it's really not hard since it's like 2-3 mini bodies parts)
- Done / Done Animation sets : gonna repack it, pm me for decensors (Link Isn't allowed to be posted 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️)
- ??? / ??? Sprites (not doing this atm, goals is to decensor the "Capture" poses atm), Jrdacy provided assets for them, (and Kumarin for EA assets in F95), will be using those when i get back to it

To Pm, Click on Name -> Start Conversation

*Edit*

Forgot to mention, I was using the latest (Mar 27 update) version of this game, so I don't know if it'll work on any others
Game Version of Decensor, 1.10
Game Version of Decensor 1.21

Last edited:

Alinor

Reputation score
Thx again Jrdacy, will be using the uncensor assets provided by Jrdacu and deve. azcat

Sorry I've been slacking, but been half busy and doing something else.

Current progress of my decensor is :
- 40~ / 65-72 animation sets (it's really not hard since it's like 2-3 mini bodies parts)
- Done / Done Animation sets : gonna repack it, pm me for decensors (Link Isn't allowed to be posted 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️)
- ??? / ??? Sprites (not doing this atm, goals is to decensor the "Capture" poses atm)
i would appreciate to have that file, i try all thing to demosaic and uncensor but maybe i did something wrong cuz id dont work. btw as for lukee i dunno how to pm ahah