What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Vlastelin

Reputation score
How to dress the heroine's? The game was completed, I saw the credits, the opportunity to dress them is still blocked. Should I kill the dragon again or am I missing something?

Reputation score
How to dress the heroine's? The game was completed, I saw the credits, the opportunity to dress them is still blocked. Should I kill the dragon again or am I missing something?
The clothes can only be used to dress the mannequins.
The players are still cursed (the raider virus is still alive) that they cannot wear underwear.

kill la kill2

Reputation score
Thx again Jrdacy, will be using the uncensor assets provided by Jrdacu and deve. azcat

Sorry I've been slacking, but been half busy and doing something else.

Current progress of my decensor is :
- 40~ / 65-72 animation sets (it's really not hard since it's like 2-3 mini bodies parts)
- Done / Done Animation sets : gonna repack it, pm me for decensors (Link Isn't allowed to be posted 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️)
- ??? / ??? Sprites (not doing this atm, goals is to decensor the "Capture" poses atm)

*Edit*

Forgot to mention, I was using the latest (Feb 16 update) version of this game, so I don't know if it'll work on any others
can i get that file idk how to pm on this fourm

Ornery

Reputation score
I don't know why but, the sex animation is not showing, is there a problem with my device or a bug?

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Cleared game as virgin character and all missions completed, yet no hidden objective or anything appeared. Is it ng+ only? Hell, is ng+ even possible?
1677019909977.png
Got 1 Trophyfor all enemy blocks, but that's it. Am I missing something?

Last edited:
Reputation score
Cleared game as virgin character and all missions completed, yet no hidden objective or anything appeared. Is it ng+ only? Hell, is ng+ even possible?
View attachment 46994
Got 1 Trophyfor all enemy blocks, but that's it. Am I missing something?
You need to use the same save to beat the raider dragon second time with PC’s virgin kept, in order to get that trophy.

Last edited:

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
y

You need to use the same save to beat the raider dragon second time with PC’s virgin kept, in order to get that trophy.
Did that too, nothing changed. All I got was mission completion for 2 diamonds and prompt to reset used consumables as they were before fight.

Reputation score
Did that too, nothing changed. All I got was mission completion for 2 diamonds and prompt to reset used consumables as they were before fight.
The mission description:
trophy.jpg
Hmm... the actual requirement is 0 vaginal exp...
Not sure if saves from 0.X early access version may make PC becomes virgin with vaginal exp. I start the game from 1.0 so I can't test on it.

Josh_UA

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The mission description:
View attachment 47001
Hmm... the actual requirement is 0 vaginal exp...
Not sure if saves from 0.X early access version may make PC becomes virgin with vaginal exp. I start the game from 1.0 so I can't test on it.
Welp, I played on 1.0 version
Here're the stats:
1677071175028.png
and Missions screen:
Are there any other hidden missions which are blocking the last one from completing?
I guess the actual requirements are 0 H-scenes at all.
Attached saves if anyone wants to look at.
Saves.zip

Attachments

unblip

Reputation score
I just finished the game, but where do you get the aphrodisiac perfume to craft the summoning item for the witch?

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I just finished the game, but where do you get the aphrodisiac perfume to craft the summoning item for the witch?
You craft it at the alchemy lab/magic workbench.

New blog post from the dev! In response to the positive feedback, they are working on updates as well as an expansion which they haven't decided whether to make free or paid. From the post:

"Upcoming free updates
・Implementation of some new blocks: Coming soon
・Implementation of gallery mode: Mid-March
・Chinese support: Mid-March

Additional content (paid or free undecided)
・Added game over stills for some monsters
・Added futanari H-motions (main character → friend, witch, succubus)
・Added a brothel stage (not a capture stage, but a bonus fun stage)
・Erotic decoration for the brothel stage Add Block

If there's anything else you'd like me to add, I'm not sure if I can implement it, but please feel free to request it in the comments!"

Looking forward to a proper gallery myself, and hoping for more animations in the brothel stage. As you can see from the post, they're taking recommendations & requests in the comments, so feel free to

Zhidan

Reputation score
Does anyone have a save with all the items in sufficient quantity and an interesting base, otherwise I have no imagination to make anything more interesting than just a box

Geweher

Reputation score
What is the max sense lvl at the moment? I've managed to raise it to 9 loosing to bandits, spider boss and tall guys

GranTurboAutismo

Reputation score
I thought the appeal of the game was that you could make your own interactive gallery? What purpose does having a dedicated gallery menu serve?