What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Placing related structures on the walls around it. You'll get the recipes for those in later stages.
CAn you be more specific? I know that you need the hammer for the Masonry station, the bookcase for the alchemy station (which funnily enough I don't have access to yet). The items on the walls I've got are just decoration, doesn't add anything to the workbench, according to all the descriptions I've read...

Edit* Apparently there's also a blast furnace, which its recipe I haven't unlocked yet. Hummm, I might need to do some of the hint quests. I'm going to check those out.

Edit** Yep, there we go. I was missing a recipe from the swamp stage lol...

Last edited:

Q009

Reputation score
So the Flame man don't respawn as i need one more gate key.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score
Ahaaa,
As I suspected, the blast furnace unlocks the diamond tier for gear. It's a bit grindy to get the whole party into diamond and I wonder if there's any point, considering how easy it is to just beat the last boss with iron gear lol...

Lumar

Reputation score
Okay, so I managed to unlock a hidden mission after doing a second run though I wonder, are there any other hidden missions to unlock?

Last edited:

2dguy

Reputation score
you can use bombs to duplicate anything you hit in your bace!

epicsevendoodles

Reputation score
So I'm having a problem with the game as it just freezes my character up after sleeping on the bed in the tutorial area and also the scene where she's supposed to be falling from a cliff just doesn't happen to me, I start that scene with her just lying on the grass and hearing falling sounds. Anybody got a fix for this?

Beep-Boop

Reputation score
I'm kinda disappointed that the girls you save have no interactions with enemies even if you make them hostile through the use of portal spawns.
So you can't just have a pen full of enemies that will just dogpile them (literally).
I know they do with the same enemy type that were getting screwed by before you saved them, but pretty lame.

Also modding this game, I uncensored the majority of it through redrawing over it. Only the next day for it to remove the censor and restore it to its original textures.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Okay, so I managed to unlock a hidden mission after doing a second run though I wonder, are there any other hidden missions to unlock?
Are you meaning you went through a stage/area again or started a second playthrough? As if it's the latter....oh god....I wonder what they hid as then I guess it's time to go back into the trenches again.
I'm kinda disappointed that the girls you save have no interactions with enemies even if you make them hostile through the use of portal spawns.
So you can't just have a pen full of enemies that will just dogpile them (literally).
I know they do with the same enemy type that were getting screwed by before you saved them, but pretty lame.

Also modding this game, I uncensored the majority of it through redrawing over it. Only the next day for it to remove the censor and restore it to its original textures.
You can have the girls interact with certain enemies as they show a thought bubble with the character they interact with (worm boss does it) but yeah sadly no general interactions though from what I noticed it is basically just a different skin so not missing out on slight variations on the animations I think....did wish that the maniquin did something instead of just be decoration that makes us hate that we still can't clothe anyone after beating the game. (that could just be me though, but what's the point???)

Amy_Mors

Reputation score
You get 1 as a reward for saving your last friend and then have to craft 2 more out of the flame man bosses, who are each hidden away in the north and south halves of the lava zone
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to craft them, is there a recipe I have to find? And from which item do I craft them? Thank you in advance.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I for the life of me cannot figure out how to craft them, is there a recipe I have to find? And from which item do I craft them? Thank you in advance.
You craft them out of the flame man boss drop, same as crafting meat out of other monsters. It's in the key items tab.