What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Udane

Lurker
Reputation score
Thx again Jrdacy, will be using the uncensor assets provided by Jrdacu and deve. azcat

Sorry I've been slacking, but been half busy and doing something else.

Current progress of my decensor is :
- 40~ / 65-72 animation sets (it's really not hard since it's like 2-3 mini bodies parts)
- Done / Done Animation sets : gonna repack it, pm me for decensors (Link Isn't allowed to be posted 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️)
- ??? / ??? Sprites (not doing this atm, goals is to decensor the "Capture" poses atm), Jrdacy provided assets for them, (and Kumarin for EA assets in F95), will be using those when i get back to it

*Edit*

Forgot to mention, I was using the latest (Feb 16 update) version of this game, so I don't know if it'll work on any others
My account is old as dirt and still can't send pms lol.
Would I be able to recieve the uncensor as well?

Gran Torino

Reputation score
Thx again Jrdacy, will be using the uncensor assets provided by Jrdacu and deve. azcat

- 40~ / 65-72 animation sets (it's really not hard since it's like 2-3 mini bodies parts)
- Done / Done Animation sets : gonna repack it, pm me for decensors (Link Isn't allowed to be posted 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️)
- ??? / ??? Sprites (not doing this atm, goals is to decensor the "Capture" poses atm), Jrdacy provided assets for them, (and Kumarin for EA assets in F95), will be using those when i get back to it

*Edit*

Forgot to mention, I was using the latest (Feb 16 update) version of this game, so I don't know if it'll work on any others
I would love to get the uncensored patch as well if possible
I realy enjoyed the game and it would be amazing to enjoy some clear animations ;)

ymmot

Reputation score

*Edit*

I also want the uncensor patch if possible

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
It's not against the rules to be asking for links to game mods. But it IS against the rules to spam the forums with useless messages. LoveNothing has already told you all what to do in order to get the patch. Any requests for links to the patch here will be met with a ban. This is an official warning.

notaweeb

Reputation score
In general, are using the swords better or the bows better, what did you guys think?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
In general, are using the swords better or the bows better, what did you guys think?
The swords seem better. The bows are generally inferior to the wands in terms of magical attacks. Also during the final battle your teammates only use swords so you'd best invest in them (though bows do at least increase their scavenging abilities it seems).

Udane

Lurker
Reputation score
I found Bows to be a bit OP if you use autoaim.
Simply hold down the bow attack and aim at an enemy once to get them locked on, then jump and fire the bow while in the middle of the jump to keep attacking and moving. Very few enemies can keep up with this in my experience.

mrpancake12

Reputation score
The Bow and rolling is how I beat most of the bosses. The knockback & range of the spear against other enemies made me like it more then the sword.

Last edited:

LoveNothing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Your mod crashes the latest version of the game, whatever that is. It Starts up fine but crashes on either starting a new game or loading one.
okay, I'll try getting it updated soonish

*Edit* Done: Link Updated to Version 1.10 / Feb 27 update.
Link Updated to Version 1.21 / Mar 27 update

**Will I be Doing Sprites?** Still need to delete/isolate sprites that needs to be copy pasted, (meaning deleting 1000 pngs in a tedious process to find the right one), very back burner thing to do for me.

Last edited:

johnow

Reputation score
i give book blacksmith and weapons of recipes and dont show blacksmth furnace in craft list
poor english sorry