What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hm I wonder what they'll put the price tag at.....since they put the base game at $15 ish which has it's 8 ish levels/areas? So that's less than 2 bucks per level, though with the other mechanics and such lets say less so I hope then for no more than 3-4 unless this really adds a ton more content.

Sscdrake

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
From both this and previous posts, the game is going to be getting both a major free update as well as a paid DLC.

Free update:
>game over CGs for most enemies
>some enemies will fill Yukari with eggs during rape, which she will lay if she game overs
>a craftable flight upgrade (home base only)
>some more idle/environmental animations for the witch & succubus bosses

Paid DLC:
>new dungeon! (succubus brothel)
>futa-ization drug for Yukari (craftable)
>many new lewd decoration blocks
>a collection of new female enemies that have animations with futa-ified Yukari
>the ability to fuck your friends as a futa
>extra masturbation animations (including futa ones)

He said it was "about half done" a couple months ago, then disappeared until now. This new post says "almost done, starting testing" and predicts release before the end of the year, so hopefully soon. Looking forward to it myself.
Keep us updated. :D

Yamiyono

Reputation score
Oh damn didn't except to hear about it today, can't wait !

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Big news! Projected release date for the dlc has been announced! Mid-december this year. Dev is aiming for the 15th, and is almost ready to submit it for review.

Also, the base game has hit 30,000 downloads on DLSite, and the new cg artist has drawn a celebratory bonus image (check the post)

Original ci-en post for reference:

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
I mean they all got boobs, but I'll take it down I guess. You can still find it on the dev's ci-en.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
You'll have to forgive the double post, I would have just edited my message but this news is big enough that I wanted to actually bump the thread.

! Release is scheduled for 4 days from now (dec 14) and price is set at 220 yen, so good and cheap. From the page, the way you install it is by running the game's exe inside the dlc folder so that it'll patch itself, which should add a little notification to the main menu (screenshot from the store page in spoiler). Of course, that means the base game needs to be updated to the newest version to be compatible, and on that note...

The base game also got a free update, out now! The store page just says "addition of game over stills" but the ci-en page goes into a little more detail:
Ecchi & Craft version 1.3
>game over cgs are now implemented
>when creampied by an egg-laying monster, eggs will now be laid on game over
>the Witch and Succubus can now sit in chairs and sleep in beds
>gallery mode improvements (would have to check to see specifics)
>new craftable item, Magic Wings (grants flight while equipped, only usable in the home base)

As for what the DLC actually contains, here's the summary from both the store page and ci-en blog.

Ecchi & Craft Bloodhouse DLC
>new succubus brothel stage, unlocked after clearing stage 6
>during the brothel stage, protagonist is a futanari!
>you can fuck your friends & female monsters in the brothel, or craft a potion in your home base to become a futa and continue there
>new masturbation animations/styles for futa and a couple toys
>"many erotic decorative blocks such as bath mats, lewd chairs, triangular wooden horses, lotions, etc."
>new cosmetic block types for you to customize your house with, such as western-style houses and bathrooms

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
">the Witch and Succubus can now sit in chairs and sleep in beds "

aww

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Thank you based timezones, it's out early!

Install is easier than I thought, just run the exe inside the dlc folder and then boot up the game normally.

EDIT: After going through the new content myself, I gotta be honest.
I'm a little disappointed. Total new animations (6):
Yukari futa masturbation
Yukari futa sex with Witch/Succubus (same animation)
Yukari futa sex with her friends (shared animation between all of them)
Yukari masturbation with dildo
Yukari masturbation with vibrator
Yukari pole dance

The rest is just decorations and new blocks and the new brothel stage is basically a second base where you can stroll around and ccollect all the new stuff, including a reusable potion of become futa (drink again to cancel) and at least one of each new block/item as well as recipes to craft them.

All that said it is only a 200 yen purchase so I might've been expecting too much. Either way.

Last edited:

temp12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Does the decensor plugin work anymore? Or are the mosaics baked in now
Unfortunately they are baked in now. The plugin will work for scenes/animations that were made before around 0.43, but for anything after that it's still censored.

Guromi

Lurker
Reputation score
Kinda disappointed in the DLC too honestly, I was hoping for an actual new map (so new enemies + a boss + maybe a new NPC to save + maybe new weapon or even a new tier of tools)
The futanari stuff is nice but small in content too,, and the pole dance is... well, only one animation so it's kinda sad
At least the succubus and the witch got some love I guess, and it doesn't cost that much money either

illenium

Reputation score
Hello, i would like to ask some questions if anyone wants to reply i would really appreciate it, how do you send your friends on expeditions? There is an option to set their search location whenever i click on one of their frames but i cant actually send them. I also saw a video where some guy summoned all of the girls to fight the last boss, i didnt even know you could summon them, i know you can summon the witch tho, but how do you summon your friends? and lastly i cant seem to wear any clothes because of some curse, how do you lift that curse? I would really appreciate any help.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@illenium You should be able to send them out via interacting with them, you do need to provide them with a chest near their assigned bedroom and giving them better equipment grants more resources I believe. They however only produce when you have gone out and entered a level/zone, so after setting their search location go off and enter and leave or even complete the level/zone and they should have some resources for you to collect. I don't know if the multiple trips stack or not however.
They automatically join you at the last boss, you can't summon them outside of that as it's a scripted event thing.
You can't ever lift the curse as it's caused by the existence of the final boss which after beating you have beaten the game but doesn't remove that effect I believe since the girls all enjoy it at that point. Only way to see their character models with their clothing on is via the mannequins/dolls you can make.

Grime

Reputation score
Howdy ho! I found the complete save of the latest version on a Japanese website.
Here's the mega link:
Here's the website I found it on:

illenium

Reputation score
@illenium You should be able to send them out via interacting with them, you do need to provide them with a chest near their assigned bedroom and giving them better equipment grants more resources I believe. They however only produce when you have gone out and entered a level/zone, so after setting their search location go off and enter and leave or even complete the level/zone and they should have some resources for you to collect. I don't know if the multiple trips stack or not however.
They automatically join you at the last boss, you can't summon them outside of that as it's a scripted event thing.
You can't ever lift the curse as it's caused by the existence of the final boss which after beating you have beaten the game but doesn't remove that effect I believe since the girls all enjoy it at that point. Only way to see their character models with their clothing on is via the mannequins/dolls you can make.
Thank you so much for replying, i had these questions for a while now but i couldn't really find the answers i was looking for, im enjoying the game so far and thanks to you now i know some things i didn't know.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
@Rat-attack @illenium To clarify, the treasure chest needs to be near their portraits, not just in/near their bedrooms. Also, like fish/chicken/sheep spawning, treasure chests don't update until you're far enough away from them, which is why I spawn those animals far from base (and the walk there naturally puts me far enough away from the treasure chests at base). And multiple trips do stack.