What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
@molitar Think of it as Minecraft but your tool bar is how you equip most if not all items and use them. So just put something in the tool bar and scroll to it to use it, for consumbables you need to click and hold while you have the item held in the tool bar. Note that the sheild is a passive so having it on the tool bar does nothing to equip it twice, you make that, it's auto equipped. For upgrading your equipment it's in your inventory in one of the tabs I recall....?
Thanks btw how the hell do I get an iron pick axe? Also the damn mines seem to be damn well bugged! I fell beneath the bottom platform and there was no way out or up.. so basically game breaking bug! I defeated all bosses but can not make better pick axe so that I can mine the leaves in forest. Can't mine the iron in mines. And with the falling bug.. game over.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@molitar One second I'll check something as I think I understand the problem but I want to make sure.....yeep if your meaning the start of the level then you just need to swim up by spamming spacebar, once you get up and then head down again you should reach a wooden shack that has a chest in it with recipies to build stuff that will allow you to refine iron and mine it (you should already have some for an pick from quest rewards I believe). Also don't forget you can harvest nearly any block in the game and take it to different levels to place it in nearly any space....so you can harvest the water you fall into so you can jump high and build out of the pits...or pillar up.

If this hasn't helped and I've misunderstood can you include a screenshot of where your stuck at?

Oh btw incase you wonder....no you can never ever equip any clothing whatsoever....even after beating the game, you can put clothing on dolls you make but it's purely a base and thus cosmetic thing. Additionally every bit of equipment you craft except for diamond can be upgraded this results in iron being the exact same as diamond in stats EXCEPT for the shield so if your very limited on diamonds (by missing a few hidden ones or not doing quests) get the pickaxe first and then the shield, save the rest for when your struggling to upgrade the iron version though diamond if I remember correctly can only be used to make tools, nothing else. (which makes it sucky as a reward at the end level)

I may look into a way to cheese the end level so you can quickly upgrade the final weapon....though I may end up making a better final weapon if this works how I feel like it may.
EDIT: I did some quick testing and yep I believe I found a way to cheese it slightly but requires you to have the dragon roar weapon. Basically lose a few times in other levels to get your max sense up to 9 (which is the cap) then make speed or jump potions (whichever you can make) plus aphrodisiac perfume (as many as you can after the potions since they are better but not infinate use) then sleep till morning on a normal bed with the spider halberd as your main weapon (I banned myself from using my dragon hammer as I have it maxed already). Head on into the level and try to attack the dragon a few times while the girls build your ladders up to the high points (3 attacks should be more than enough) then go up the right most ladder and build a semi bridge till you see cage block and drop down and destroy that spawner (it's best if you dig down the side of the cage rather than just the roof as that protects against most of the dragon's attacks) then go far left to the next ladder and dig into that cage, destroy spawner and bridge over to the right slightly to get the last one. As soon as you destroy that final spawner (you have 3 to destroy basically as the girls destroy the other 4...I think?) you jump off to the right and then you start wailing on the dragon firstly using the roar so the halbard does max damage if your sense got raised up. You should be able to get the dragon to half hp ish or so before he roars and knocks you over or you have to run away and repeat destroying the spawners and then smack him once more until he dies that time. IF you don't have the roar then make sure before you destory that final spawner you lose that extra sense via potions or whatever you have free to do so as your on a short timer once that spawner is dead. (As they heal the dragon while active but when inactive he sleeps)
Now then as soon as the next phase begins find a stretch of ground and place a line of three or so of the perfumes or whatever amount your fine with being able to jump over if needed (no need to orgasm due to stepping in them at the wrong point) after that use both potions you have once and if possible use the dragon roar. If you get lucky you should end up with just two tentacles left to destroy but now you want to try to use the perfume to build up your sense to max if possible or just before you would reach 10 (or use potions), this means it's fine if you get caught by the boss as long as you escape quickly enough if your at sense 9. Once at max sense dragon roar once, use the perfume (or use potions) to get back that sense you just lost and use the rest of your roars on the boss. In my test run I got him to below half as a result via this and using the halberd when I used all the roars I could. Anyway repeat that and in the next cycle if your good at moving side to side to avoid the damaging attacks and keeping stews or some high HP recovery food on hand you should be able to finish it off. DO NOT LEAVE THE LEVEL THOUGH, as you want to go through the level and harvest the ladders and anything you placed as when you leave the level and reset it, all items placed there are lost so that means those perfumes. If you only use the perfumes then it will take a bit longer and be a bit risker compared to potions due to their bonus but you can use the mist sense attacks that the boss launchs to get sense up if you dodge the intial landing of it as that's what causes you to lose nearly half your HP easily. Dragon roar is a great burst damage weapon if you can hold on to a lot of sense but once you lose it, you need a good backup plan/weapon.

If your having a lot of difficulty with the boss (or don't have the roar weapon) even so then go the other direction of getting your sense up but this will require you to do some grinding or a lot of sleeping if your lazy and want it done fast though at RNG'Jesus's luck via companion farming you supplies to get high potions and more importantly summoning stones for the witch as she is very good at avoiding the boss's attacks and returning damage. Problem is you will have to do work yourself to either get the magic stones or her ......er....icon? and it will use up the perfumes you have crafted as well so get a big farm going of the purple and blue flowers for tackling the level in general I recommend.

Hope this all makes sense, ask questions if they don't. I did provide a save earlier in the thread but no idea if it still works. (I presume so)

Last edited:

molitar

Lurker
Reputation score
@molitar One second I'll check something as I think I understand the problem but I want to make sure.....yeep if your meaning the start of the level then you just need to swim up by spamming spacebar, once you get up and then head down again you should reach a wooden shack that has a chest in it with recipies to build stuff that will allow you to refine iron and mine it (you should already have some for an pick from quest rewards I believe). Also don't forget you can harvest nearly any block in the game and take it to different levels to place it in nearly any space....so you can harvest the water you fall into so you can jump high and build out of the pits...or pillar up.

If this hasn't helped and I've misunderstood can you include a screenshot of where your stuck at?

Oh btw incase you wonder....no you can never ever equip any clothing whatsoever....even after beating the game, you can put clothing on dolls you make but it's purely a base and thus cosmetic thing. Additionally every bit of equipment you craft except for diamond can be upgraded this results in iron being the exact same as diamond in stats EXCEPT for the shield so if your very limited on diamonds (by missing a few hidden ones or not doing quests) get the pickaxe first and then the shield, save the rest for when your struggling to upgrade the iron version though diamond if I remember correctly can only be used to make tools, nothing else. (which makes it sucky as a reward at the end level)

I may look into a way to cheese the end level so you can quickly upgrade the final weapon....though I may end up making a better final weapon if this works how I feel like it may.
EDIT: I did some quick testing and yep I believe I found a way to cheese it slightly but requires you to have the dragon roar weapon. Basically lose a few times in other levels to get your max sense up to 9 (which is the cap) then make speed or jump potions (whichever you can make) plus aphrodisiac perfume (as many as you can after the potions since they are better but not infinate use) then sleep till morning on a normal bed with the spider halberd as your main weapon (I banned myself from using my dragon hammer as I have it maxed already). Head on into the level and try to attack the dragon a few times while the girls build your ladders up to the high points (3 attacks should be more than enough) then go up the right most ladder and build a semi bridge till you see cage block and drop down and destroy that spawner (it's best if you dig down the side of the cage rather than just the roof as that protects against most of the dragon's attacks) then go far left to the next ladder and dig into that cage, destroy spawner and bridge over to the right slightly to get the last one. As soon as you destroy that final spawner (you have 3 to destroy basically as the girls destroy the other 4...I think?) you jump off to the right and then you start wailing on the dragon firstly using the roar so the halbard does max damage if your sense got raised up. You should be able to get the dragon to half hp ish or so before he roars and knocks you over or you have to run away and repeat destroying the spawners and then smack him once more until he dies that time. IF you don't have the roar then make sure before you destory that final spawner you lose that extra sense via potions or whatever you have free to do so as your on a short timer once that spawner is dead. (As they heal the dragon while active but when inactive he sleeps)
Now then as soon as the next phase begins find a stretch of ground and place a line of three or so of the perfumes or whatever amount your fine with being able to jump over if needed (no need to orgasm due to stepping in them at the wrong point) after that use both potions you have once and if possible use the dragon roar. If you get lucky you should end up with just two tentacles left to destroy but now you want to try to use the perfume to build up your sense to max if possible or just before you would reach 10 (or use potions), this means it's fine if you get caught by the boss as long as you escape quickly enough if your at sense 9. Once at max sense dragon roar once, use the perfume (or use potions) to get back that sense you just lost and use the rest of your roars on the boss. In my test run I got him to below half as a result via this and using the halberd when I used all the roars I could. Anyway repeat that and in the next cycle if your good at moving side to side to avoid the damaging attacks and keeping stews or some high HP recovery food on hand you should be able to finish it off. DO NOT LEAVE THE LEVEL THOUGH, as you want to go through the level and harvest the ladders and anything you placed as when you leave the level and reset it, all items placed there are lost so that means those perfumes. If you only use the perfumes then it will take a bit longer and be a bit risker compared to potions due to their bonus but you can use the mist sense attacks that the boss launchs to get sense up if you dodge the intial landing of it as that's what causes you to lose nearly half your HP easily.

If your having a lot of difficulty with the boss (or don't have the roar weapon) even so then go the other direction of getting your sense up but this will require you to do some grinding or a lot of sleeping if your lazy and want it done fast though at RNG'Jesus's luck via companion farming you supplies to get high potions and more importantly summoning stones for the witch as she is very good at avoiding the boss's attacks and returning damage. Problem is you will have to do work yourself to either get the magic stones or her ......er....icon? and it will use up the perfumes you have crafted as well so get a big farm going of the purple and blue flowers for tackling the level in general I recommend.

Hope this all makes sense, ask questions if they don't. I did provide a save earlier in the thread but no idea if it still works. (I presume so)
Thanks did not know that I should use sense items to max it out to 9. That should definitely help. I stopped trusting any platforms in mine after that damn fall broke the game for me and left me hidden in the stones I could not mine my way out of and was permanently stuck in. Seems no way to kill yourself either so it was game over for me as I had to reload! I hate the damn mines.. Currently using the warhammer that shoots out both sides when you hit the ground. Have done all the other levels beat all the bosses but never found the large leaves as I can't even mine the leaves in the forest to make the jump shoes. Is there something I am missing in forest level so I can mine there also?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@molitar You can craft big leaves via using background leaves. I did go into the forest level and I could break the first few leaves I saw but I have a diamond pick so....yeah....I do recall there being a semi well hidden chest or two there.....I think two one in the middle at the ground and another right by the exit at the top but you have to go left a bit.

Nightstick24

Reputation score
okay, I'll try getting it updated soonish

*Edit* Done: Link Updated to Version 1.10 / Feb 27 update.
Link Updated to Version 1.21 / Mar 27 update

**Will I be Doing Sprites?** Still need to delete/isolate sprites that needs to be copy pasted, (meaning deleting 1000 pngs in a tedious process to find the right one), very back burner thing to do for me.
Sorry for this, I don't seem to be able to PM you, or I'm actually stupid. Might be a number of required posts or account age? What should I do here?

Anguelo_028

Reputation score
Hello, someone tell me what to do after defeating the spider in the mine, I don't know what to do next

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Hello, someone tell me what to do after defeating the spider in the mine, I don't know what to do next
To the right of the boss arena, you'll see a single block of copper near the checkpoint with a ladder underneath. This leads down to a pool, which leads left, then down, then back around to the right and into the underground mansion - which is the next stage.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Thanks, one last question, do you know where the stone keys are?
You mean the orbs you use to unlock the final boss door? You get one for free from rescuing the girl in the mansion, then you craft the other two out of the flameman boss in the lava zone (there are two flameman boss fights, they don't respawn until you've opened the portal so you have to find both)

If that's not what you mean... I don't know what "stone keys" you're talking about.

Anguelo_028

Reputation score
If that door at the end already killed a flameman above the door that has to be opened, do you know where the last flameman is?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Anguelo_028 I think only two Flamemen spawn in the entire level, you need to kill like 5 in total I think or something like that, it's designed to be that you go through the level a few times....or just use the final checkpoint right infront of the last flameman and then leave the level to reset to easily farm them.

Oh and btw since your so close to the final boss I'll tell you now that you kill them once to complete the game's story, however to upgrade every item and get all items you need to win a few more times after that which are harder than that first time. (You should see the challenge appear after beating them once) The only way to get more diamond as well is through that boss however Iron tools can be equal to diamond since you can't upgrade diamond. (I think were was a case or two where some stuff is more powerful than the diamond ones, can't fully remember so I suggest you look back through this thread)

Yamiyono

Reputation score
Hello there, here to ask something.

Is the bug where when you start a game, the game plays the cutscene and all that but when you are supposed to see everyone pop out of a portal, instead you just see Yukari already on the ground for a moment before the game then just starts, has been resolved ?

Didn't really see a response to those who have already asked so that's why i'm asking here

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@Yamiyono I recall seeing that bug in a previous version....but I don't recall seeing it when I started a new game upon the full release. So I believe it's been resolved....if not a rare bug....plus I didn't find it game breaking as it's an minor visual bug really in my mind.

Yamiyono

Reputation score
@Yamiyono I recall seeing that bug in a previous version....but I don't recall seeing it when I started a new game upon the full release. So I believe it's been resolved....if not a rare bug....plus I didn't find it game breaking as it's an minor visual bug really in my mind.
The thing is i have this bug everytime i launch a new game and i have the 1.21 version too. So idk if i somehow don't have something not installed that should be installed, if it's not the latest version (should be tho) or something else.

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Eyo.....new DLsite creator post saying that DLC is on the way which appears to suggest an extra level along with some futa action (with enemies and friends) and egg laying:

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Eyo.....new DLsite creator post saying that DLC is on the way which appears to suggest an extra level along with some futa action (with enemies and friends) and egg laying:
From both this and previous posts, the game is going to be getting both a major free update as well as a paid DLC.

Free update:
>game over CGs for most enemies
>some enemies will fill Yukari with eggs during rape, which she will lay if she game overs
>a craftable flight upgrade (home base only)
>some more idle/environmental animations for the witch & succubus bosses

Paid DLC:
>new dungeon! (succubus brothel)
>futa-ization drug for Yukari (craftable)
>many new lewd decoration blocks
>a collection of new female enemies that have animations with futa-ified Yukari
>the ability to fuck your friends as a futa
>extra masturbation animations (including futa ones)

He said it was "about half done" a couple months ago, then disappeared until now. This new post says "almost done, starting testing" and predicts release before the end of the year, so hopefully soon. Looking forward to it myself.