What's new

ACT Loli [azcat] Ecchi & Craft/えちクラ〜えっち&クラフト〜 (RJ434109)

DickChappyy

Reputation score
I'm pretty dumb, but how do I get past the second level with the iron-cage-looking thing?
I've crafted everything I can up till this point.

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm pretty dumb, but how do I get past the second level with the iron-cage-looking thing?
I've crafted everything I can up till this point.
Shoot the target above it with a bow. Wasn't there a sign there that says that?

Last edited:

HGain

Reputation score
How do you get the succubus and witch to sit on chairs and sleep in beds at the base?

Unreasonableaccount

Reputation score
im trying to figure where the recipe book for the Brothel blocks are. No matter where i look, i can find the recipe for Western Pillar blocks

Patric20878

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
im trying to figure where the recipe book for the Brothel blocks are. No matter where i look, i can find the recipe for Western Pillar blocks
Many of them are uncraftable and have no recipe. Only their wall tiles can be crafted.

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@YTBlackCatSex Yep that and the last boss were the most difficult, but easy way to deal with her is to make a bunch of cooling potions (or whatever their name is that brings down heat levels) as most of her attacks bring up your heat levels which makes struggling more difficult especially if you've lost a bunch so your heat level max is 9. Also have some food too. If you always have a good stock of both of those then you shouldn't have an hard time anywhere except for the final boss where some other potions are more useful to just provide buffs.

YTBlackCatSex

Reputation score
@YTBlackCatSex Yep that and the last boss were the most difficult, but easy way to deal with her is to make a bunch of cooling potions (or whatever their name is that brings down heat levels) as most of her attacks bring up your heat levels which makes struggling more difficult especially if you've lost a bunch so your heat level max is 9. Also have some food too. If you always have a good stock of both of those then you shouldn't have an hard time anywhere except for the final boss where some other potions are more useful to just provide buffs.
yep raiden dragon just like the ender dragon from minecraft XD

but i need help for wiki
how to put bra and panties?
Screenshot_1.png

And how to upgrade workbench in level 2 i f#### can't find

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
@YTBlackCatSex Remember that your question may have been asked previously in the thread and there's a search function that can highlight it. As it has been asked not long ago about if it's possible to wear clothing....which the answer is no as the girls end up liking the curse and the curse is also tied to the virus monster so while that's around everything stay 18+ (so no normal monsters will ever spawn).

With upgrading workbench and also other things, I'll direct you to the accessory like building options as their tool-tips say that they upgrade their adjacent relatable workplaces. I'm surprised you've gotten to the Succubus without upgrading since your meant to have iron tools at least I believe at that point.

gumpyshlump

Reputation score
hey does anyone know how to get the flame man to respawn? i need to beat him again to craft that key

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If you killed him already....you gotta leave and enter the level again, enemies don't re-spawn over time.