What's new

ACT [ azcat ] クロノスゲート / Chronos Gate(RE163050, RJ163050)

Re: [RJ163050]Chronos Gate / クロノスゲート

Stomp on her until she lies face up and then have sex with her to get the CG, that should do it.

When i go to a test room, i can't spawn the MC or the dressed girl.

When i am in the room where she sleeps, I can't stomp on her or have sex with her.

When i go to a test room, i can't spawn the MC or the dressed girl.

When i am in the room where she sleeps, I can't stomp on her or have sex with her.

Strange, maybe it has something to do with unlockables and the 00.sav file. I'll be honest in that I don't know what precisely unlocks the MC and the girl at the end, maybe some pickup that I grabbed?

Try replacing it with this one

mega(dot)nz/#!npYgTLgK!ifrkDjbyZwOyj3A7eCCkc-H2AxjIiQ-E7qYLOO3Tb_8

Strange, maybe it has something to do with unlockables and the 00.sav file. I'll be honest in that I don't know what precisely unlocks the MC and the girl at the end, maybe some pickup that I grabbed?

Problem solved. Thx :D

Strange, it works now. Maybe it does have something to do with unlockables.

Trying a playthrough in hard. It shows that the game was built with timestop in mind, and now that it's limited it's way harder to do things, but still possible.

Gets even worse when you can get up to three timestops at a time but the checkpoint "refills" it to two, even if you have three! I don't know what controls the timestops regenerating either.

Things are frustrating enough that chopping up heads suddenly feels tempting.

The wall and the final boss will sure feel like hell once I get to them.

EDIT: Oh man I found something funny

I fought the wall and somehow killed it just as those two pillars were falling. The pillars remained intact even after the "YOU DEFEATED" screen, and refused to die if I attacked it. I pressed R wondering if it could do anything, and the game crashed.

EDIT2: Yeah the final boss is insanely difficult. You remember that long bridge right before the final screen? You need one timestop to get through it unless you have insane stamina or spent several tries figuring out how to go with enough of said stamina (double jump first without running to get enough distance, then start running and jump just as the 'steps' get too steep to run over, you should get through that way). You're left with one or two, and you need those to counter her timestops, because to even dodge you need an insane time window that's not even worth it.

Still, it was difficult in the 'trial and error till you find an anticlimatically easy way to win' kind of difficulty. Just hug the wall on either side to force her teleporting to come from only one way. And never try to fight her directly, just block her knives from a distance and wait for your timestop counter to recharge, then when she teleports in activate it and fight her from there on. The circle of knives is the worst of all, since you can do nothing about it at all. Even if you timestop and hit them all, they're all still solid and you can't roll out of it, so it's either a wasted timestop or part of your health gone for no damage whatsoever to the boss unless she's close enough.

Had to try that boss several times before easily beating her with just one potion used and no powerups upon finding that method. Not the fun type of difficulty. Decapitating her felt good after that, though. This was all with a pure damage build, no points spent on HP, stamina, or timestop duration.

EDIT3: Trying that NG+ feature on hard. Enemies get far, far stronger. Wall on the new area instakills you on default health with a missile. Final boss can drop you from full health with that mid-health attack. Exponential increase on exp needed to level up means you're pretty much fucked. Afraid to think what NG++ on hard would be.

Last edited:

Trying a playthrough in hard. It shows that the game was built with timestop in mind, and now that it's limited it's way harder to do things, but still possible.

Gets even worse when you can get up to three timestops at a time but the checkpoint "refills" it to two, even if you have three! I don't know what controls the timestops regenerating either.

Things are frustrating enough that chopping up heads suddenly feels tempting.

The wall and the final boss will sure feel like hell once I get to them.

EDIT: Oh man I found something funny

I fought the wall and somehow killed it just as those two pillars were falling. The pillars remained intact even after the "YOU DEFEATED" screen, and refused to die if I attacked it. I pressed R wondering if it could do anything, and the game crashed.

EDIT2: Yeah the final boss is insanely difficult. You remember that long bridge right before the final screen? You need one timestop to get through it unless you have insane stamina or spent several tries figuring out how to go with enough of said stamina (double jump first without running to get enough distance, then start running and jump just as the 'steps' get too steep to run over, you should get through that way). You're left with one or two, and you need those to counter her timestops, because to even dodge you need an insane time window that's not even worth it.

Still, it was difficult in the 'trial and error till you find an anticlimatically easy way to win' kind of difficulty. Just hug the wall on either side to force her teleporting to come from only one way. And never try to fight her directly, just block her knives from a distance and wait for your timestop counter to recharge, then when she teleports in activate it and fight her from there on. The circle of knives is the worst of all, since you can do nothing about it at all. Even if you timestop and hit them all, they're all still solid and you can't roll out of it, so it's either a wasted timestop or part of your health gone for no damage whatsoever to the boss unless she's close enough.

Had to try that boss several times before easily beating her with just one potion used and no powerups upon finding that method. Not the fun type of difficulty. Decapitating her felt good after that, though. This was all with a pure damage build, no points spent on HP, stamina, or timestop duration.

EDIT3: Trying that NG+ feature on hard. Enemies get far, far stronger. Wall on the new area instakills you on default health with a missile. Final boss can drop you from full health with that mid-health attack. Exponential increase on exp needed to level up means you're pretty much fucked. Afraid to think what NG++ on hard would be.

You can regenerate timestops by parrying.

mega(dot)nz/#!LxhxQaIZ!AuRiO789-WOobms1F8Er1zaDm-gD-eu7N7NsNe82c7g

Be mindful that I messed around with it with cheat engine to give it 40k attack, and it's by no means a full 100% save.

I put your save into brand new copy of chronos gate I bought off the dlsite and it isn't working?

What am I doing wrong?

Just asking because I don't want to spend hours trying to beat the alaraune boss again.

Welp, nevermind, there continue to be problems for me.

Last edited:

I learned where the new game+ option is! It seems to have killed my level progress.

There's no way of me getting my fully completed save back, is there? Thank god for the full save posted earlier.

I learned where the new game+ option is! It seems to have killed my level progress.

There's no way of me getting my fully completed save back, is there? Thank god for the full save posted earlier.

well, don't mind telling us?

About that angeboi7, you gotta get the boss low on hp, and be defeated then they will fuck you.

Last edited:

actually, i've tested using my old game's save file for the newer version and somehow it worked.
I'm not sure how i did it.

I can't get that one for some reasons, I still get hacked appart.

Edit: or is it impossible to get in recollection mode?

recollection mode is the "Gallery-like" mode thingie right? i don't think it's impossible, i turned the gore off(4th row from the options which is on by default) and suicided in the recollection mode and i got the CG.

np, i found it by trying and guessing stuffs myself, and in the room, that new option, isn't that the new game plus thingie?, i could also be wrong here, but when i picked that, it asked me for a..... difficulty? then the game starts from the beginning again.

I put your save into brand new copy of chronos gate I bought off the dlsite and it isn't working?

What am I doing wrong?

Just asking because I don't want to spend hours trying to beat the alaraune boss again.

Welp, nevermind, there continue to be problems for me.

Find the other mega link I posted later for 00.sav

Seems like you need both of them to work properly: The save file itself and a compatible 00.sav for it to actually show the save file.

You can use "NG+" by merely choosing New Game and a different save slot, not much seem to carry over

So it can not be accessed from the 3rd menu option...

False. NG+ is started by finishing the game, then playing that finished save file, going to the room with the girl on the bed for level selection, and then choosing the very last option that gets unlocked. From there you can pick difficulty and it will start a new game with everything your character has carried over into a fresh game.

Enemies seem to be stronger, however. Unsure if that's for all NG+ difficulties or just for hard NG+.

Is the link on the first page the one with the most recent update ?

just making sure...

Is the link on the first page the one with the most recent update ?

just making sure...

It's not. It should be updated. See post 91 in this thread for the link.

Find the other mega link I posted later for 00.sav

Seems like you need both of them to work properly: The save file itself and a compatible 00.sav for it to actually show the save file.

False. NG+ is started by finishing the game, then playing that finished save file, going to the room with the girl on the bed for level selection, and then choosing the very last option that gets unlocked. From there you can pick difficulty and it will start a new game with everything your character has carried over into a fresh game.

Enemies seem to be stronger, however. Unsure if that's for all NG+ difficulties or just for hard NG+.

So it is the stage G? Stage G is basically a stage with just bosses plus sniper/sword girl bosses who will rape you if you get them low on hp like to the point where their clothes get torn off.

So it is the stage G? Stage G is basically a stage with just bosses plus sniper/sword girl bosses who will rape you if you get them low on hp like to the point where their clothes get torn off.

As far as I know stage G is irrelevant to NG+. You can get to NG+ without ever going through stage G and vice versa. If anything, stage G is a shortcut from stage B007 to D004.

@all

Thanks for the tip

Makes you wonder why there isn't more peoples working with this game engine ?

the game's pretty good though I'm not a fan of how long it takes to get EXP....

EDIT:

In fact the more I think about it, the more I wonder WHY hasn't this been used using some ideas from super deepthroat ?

Click and drag parts of your character to grab NPCs and then have the ability to have hands "hold" while you use the mouse to operate other joints...

Last edited:

I wonder if they're going to update the game more, the ending is too much of a cliffhanger to me, or are there different endings if you found stuffs or ventured to hidden place? i'm not much of an explorer.

And i would like them to give the girl on the bed a proper backstory, how did she get wounded, her relation with the MC(which is probably more than a friend hinted in the newest and the cutest(imo) CG).

I wonder if they're going to update the game more, the ending is too much of a cliffhanger to me, or are there different endings if you found stuffs or ventured to hidden place? i'm not much of an explorer.

And i would like them to give the girl on the bed a proper backstory, how did she get wounded, her relation with the MC(which is probably more than a friend hinted in the newest and the cutest(imo) CG).

Considering the english DLsite description still has a COMING SOON part, I'd imagine it still has a few more updates coming. It might be there due to forgetfulness on the creator or the site itself on updating it, though.

I wish he gave the enemies the ability to rape you while you're knocked down as they do when your health is depleted, but when you're still alive. It'd work to lower your health the same way you lower theirs doing the same. On the animation department, I'd also wish he implemented animations on the MC transitioning from normal to raping the opponent rather than just grabbing them insanely fast with a single movement.

Back