What's new

ACT [ azcat ] クロノスゲート / Chronos Gate(RE163050, RJ163050)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163050]Chronos Gate / クロノスゲート

What does that skill even do?
It's tied to your health dropping below a certain threshold. I tested a bit, and turns out it seems to increase your damage. With my current character I could beat a slime in two hits, whereas dropping my health below that threshold with that self-harm skill and attacking it dropped it in one hit. Unsure what upgrading does to it, however. With 185 attack and that upgraded to 20 I dropped the final boss' health down to half with a single basic attack.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So the new batch of content for the game has been finally released. Now we just need to wait for people to upload it.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like they decided to use that door in D004 after all. If google translate doesn't fail me, it could be to re-fight the bosses or something similar.

Can't wait till someone uploads it.

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Looks like they decided to use that door in D004 after all. If google translate doesn't fail me, it could be to re-fight the bosses or something similar.

Can't wait till someone uploads it.
As you can re-fight the bosses in the level select after you complete the game, that seems like a waste...unless its a boss rush kind of mode, which is kind of meh as well.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

As you can re-fight the bosses in the level select after you complete the game, that seems like a waste...unless its a boss rush kind of mode, which is kind of meh as well.
Last I remember from playing, those bosses were unkillable with infinite health, so it's not necessarily 'fighting' them as much as it is memorizing their moves and surviving till you get bored of it, or getting a scene like the alraune¡s or the machine wall's.

Still, even if it's that, it's strange that it will be added separatedly of a mode that already exists that just needs the bosses to be killable.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Seems there was a content update? can anyone find out if he added new levels/enemies?

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game was great once I got past the controls.

Does anyone have an explanation of all the things you can upgrade? I know the core stats, but the things near the bottom of the list I don't.

TheCreator

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Increase the amount of some of the items you can carry.

- - - - - - -

Description:
* SIDESCROLLING action with TIMESTOP ability as much as you please *

"Chronos Sword"
The magic blade of a goddess that can cut through the 4th dimension.
Whoever wields it wields the power to stop time itself...

"Time Stop" Gameplay mechanic
Move your character while the world around you waits. Enemies become powerless.
During stopped time you can stack damage against enemies so it explodes all at once.
Face familiar pitfalls of classic action platforming, with the advantage of time control.
Of course, you can be sexually mischievous.

- Various attacks. Charges. Flying strikes. Slay your enemies various ways.
- Roll. Defend. Exchange blows, parry, break, and time your counterattacks.
- Experience six (6) stages filled with traps.

There's a palm-sweatingly intense boss battle!
There's a Gore Mode for ultra violent imagery!

Smooth animated motion between keyframes. Over 300 motions

Compatible with USB controllers. You can also customize keys.

Some scenes have cut-in illustrations

* COMING SOON: Hard Mode and special (Yarikomi/Challenge) updates *

Thanks a bunch for the DL. I'm kind of glad the gore content can be disabled if you aren't into it and now more enemies will dom you if you lose rather than them aimlessly attacking you, which is great.

They seemed to have added a bit more to what little story is going on, pre-title intro included, but there isn't too much beyond the whole "PC saves their friend from dieing" thing.

I still need to re-beat the the previous content, but so far I'm loving the update.

Last edited:

Archmaid Crowvette

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Old saves aren't compatible with the newest version?

I don't want to have to play through the game again entirely, dammit.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Old saves aren't compatible with the newest version?

I don't want to have to play through the game again entirely, dammit.
that seems like the case, I really hate the part where you're about ot fight the alraune boss, having to jump on all those platforms while avoiding every single axe throw before you can fight the boss. but then again, I tried the old save, regular enemies will attempt to violate you in old saves. So im guessing the not compatitable part is new stages

Last edited:

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

..... what a very terrible update. Time stops is limited to 2 times. Ugh. Very digusting change. And apparently the girl will continue to sleep it seems. Managed to beat the first boss but this game is far more annoying and lame with time stops being limited now.

The game just went from beatable to compltely unbeatable for me.
From what i have seen, that only happens on hard (don't know about normal). You can't use time after two or three times and the only way to get it back is to parry.

I'm still trying to figure out what some of the choices for the options menu is.

Also, it seems enemies can rape you (?) after you lose.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the new CG;
1rst is the twin boss(gun an sword) loss with gore off.
2nd is last boss hanjob.
3rd is the woman in dress in the room,go to a test room where you can spawn enemies,you can now spawn the MC and the dressed girl;pop the latter and do her missionary.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For the new CG;
1rst is the twin boss(gun an sword) loss with gore off.
2nd is last boss hanjob.
3rd is the woman in dress in the room,go to a test room where you can spawn enemies,you can now spawn the MC and the dressed girl;pop the latter and do her missionary.
I'm not getting that option.

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you sure you have the newest version? Have you also completed the game? Seems to unlock once you finish it.
I have the newest version but i just recently started a new playthrough..........so..............oh :D

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Are you sure you have the newest version? Have you also completed the game? Seems to unlock once you finish it.
Can I have your save, I would have beaten this game 21 times if I did it again. (no joke)

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can I have your save, I would have beaten this game 21 times if I did it again. (no joke)
mega(dot)nz/#!LxhxQaIZ!AuRiO789-WOobms1F8Er1zaDm-gD-eu7N7NsNe82c7g

Be mindful that I messed around with it with cheat engine to give it 40k attack, and it's by no means a full 100% save.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how do you spawn the girl in the dress? ive tried it a few times ald but i dont see her in the spawn menu

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

mega(dot)nz/#!LxhxQaIZ!AuRiO789-WOobms1F8Er1zaDm-gD-eu7N7NsNe82c7g

Be mindful that I messed around with it with cheat engine to give it 40k attack, and it's by no means a full 100% save.
I got the two cgs but the 3rd thing you said in the post, i'm not seeing it.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I got the two cgs but the 3rd thing you said in the post, i'm not seeing it.
Stomp on her until she lies face up and then have sex with her to get the CG, that should do it.