What's new

ACT [ azcat ] クロノスゲート / Chronos Gate(RE163050, RJ163050)

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163050]Chronos Gate / クロノスゲート

Hmm something wierd is happening with controls for me. I have my xbox360 controller plugged in but for whatever reason the L2/R2 do not work. I tried binding them to LT/RT but with no luck.

OP
Kirshz

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hmm something wierd is happening with controls for me. I have my xbox360 controller plugged in but for whatever reason the L2/R2 do not work. I tried binding them to LT/RT but with no luck.
Unless it's a game that's built specifically to recognize Xbox 360 controllers, it'll usually never recognize the triggers as buttons. Since I had to use one myself while playing this game, by default L2 and R2 are assigned to select and start, if I recall correctly

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Unless it's a game that's built specifically to recognize Xbox 360 controllers, it'll usually never recognize the triggers as buttons. Since I had to use one myself while playing this game, by default L2 and R2 are assigned to select and start, if I recall correctly
I wouldve never guessed those were the buttons. I guess the game was mad for what seems like PS3 controller?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'm really enjoying the game so far; can't send enough thanks for the link. I can't seem to kick though. It's supposed to be O/accept button right? Is it an ability I haven't learned yet?
Kick is Z and you can only use it on enemies you can rape so if they are in half nope won't work.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Anyone know a place where to farm souls (E)? There is something that looks farmable before the third boss but if anyone knows any other?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Anyone know a place where to farm souls (E)? There is something that looks farmable before the third boss but if anyone knows any other?
just before last boss fight go bottom farm or forest area where u need to jump up the hill.

2ndvenus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why do all of these platform developers have sadistic jumps and lack of saves -.-

Seriously, we all dont play kaizer mario for a hobby!

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is always cheat engine. So easy to use on this game. :D

Bluebird502

Reputation score

Kick is Z and you can only use it on enemies you can rape so if they are in half nope won't work.
That's quite odd then. It seems like my kick doesn't work for whatever reason. I'll stand over an intact defeated enemy and press Z, but it just won't do anything. Tried it from different angles, holding other buttons, just about everything.

Does anyone have a clue what would cause this? The game seems to run fine other than that.

Bluebird502

Reputation score

That's quite odd then. It seems like my kick doesn't work for whatever reason. I'll stand over an intact defeated enemy and press Z, but it just won't do anything. Tried it from different angles, holding other buttons, just about everything.

Does anyone have a clue what would cause this? The game seems to run fine other than that.
Disregard! After getting the pickup after the gunwall, I was able to do it. My bad.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Near Final Boss, Use Mirror and defeat 3 slime boss girls.
She give many souls, easy to fight and near save point :cool:

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

What is the green herb thingy for? Also anyone knows which enemies are the first 3 CG of the 2nd row?

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

What is the green herb thingy for? Also anyone knows which enemies are the first 3 CG of the 2nd row?
If you mean the starting green herb that looks like a leaf and doesn't have any arrows then I think it's a stamina restore.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

If you mean the starting green herb that looks like a leaf and doesn't have any arrows then I think it's a stamina restore.
Herb actually restore your time bar.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a translation of the options menu?

I found a few things, too. F10 seems to pause the game, while F5 resizes and F4 turns it into some sort of fullscreen that does not distort the aspect ratio even in widescreen monitors.

EDIT: Is there any way to get past the wall in D004 which looks like it could open? D004 gets mentioned in the japanese site but even google translate doesn't help.

EDIT2: You can actually jump on the bed and kick the bed girl to change her position. No way to have your way with her, though.

EDIT3: I see there are a lot of .dat files in the archive folder, some of which could have assets of the game based on their names. I could see a lot of modding potential in at least changing the looks of some NPCs, even the player's look. Does anyone have any idea on how to extract them?

Last edited:

Ryuji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where do you find the skill represented by the mouse icon? I can't find it for the life of me.

Reputation score

What does that skill even do?

I'm not exactly sure if this was the one (been a while since I've played), but after you reach the second stage, there is a big bush that you can walk into that will take you to a hidden area. There is a thing to pick up in there.

Ryuji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope. Explored the level from start to finish, the big bushes I can get into don't lead to any secret areas.

phil1284

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nope. Explored the level from start to finish, the big bushes I can get into don't lead to any secret areas.
It s not really hidden directly behind a bush,just at the start of area B go to the passage below the 2 1rst catgirls and run into the wall.

Ryuji

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay, found it now.

The completionist in me couldn't bear itself to stop playing until I had found everything. Now I'm done until the dev adds those challenge levels he promised.