What's new

ACT [ azcat ] クロノスゲート / Chronos Gate(RE163050, RJ163050)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RJ163050]Chronos Gate / クロノスゲート

then so far wish enemies are the ones that rape the main girl
i only find angel and and 1 boss others bosses are ryona or handjob ?

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

then so far wish enemies are the ones that rape the main girl
i only find angel and and 1 boss others bosses are ryona or handjob ?
Plant girl rapes you and final girl gives timestop handjobs.

Allsop2604

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow, completed disregarded this game when I first tried it. I saw the amount of content so I decided to give it another go and re-maped my controls. This game is so much fun! And it's introduced me to fetishes I didn't even know I had. I'll wait and see if there's anymore content to be added.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get past the wall of guns? I've blown them up three times now, but can't move on, no credits, etc, so I assume that's not the end?

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

How do you get past the wall of guns? I've blown them up three times now, but can't move on, no credits, etc, so I assume that's not the end?
You mean defeated it but it's not destroy and still block your way right?

It's bug. It happen to me first time I win this boss too but I pass it second time. I'm not sure but try your last attack without time stop.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So I actually tried the game now.

Wow, I'll definitely be saving this one. Animation was done quite well and very similarly to Blank Blood; although it is a bit lacking on certain aspects. Plus there are some really interesting features and mechanics which I did not expect! Cloning, self-harm, time-stop [ oh my god ], and changing the enemy poses to do different H-moves! Art was not bad at all as well!

Gameplay-wise, yeah you most definitely want to change the controls to what fits best. Aside from that though, this is a pretty nice H-game.

kissofthehell

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Something about the movement in the game bugs me. Feels too "loose" if i can say it like that. The momentum after jumping is too bug.

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Odd, the save file doesn't seem to work. Maybe there was a new version?

Muddling my way through them, but even customized this game's controls are just so bad. The gameplay is good, just... it really needs better controls.

Last edited:

Melissia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wait nevermind derp. I saw waht I did wrong.

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded the missing dll file, but crashes on startup. Is anyone else having this problem?

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Okay I completed the game and went through the sorta gallery of the levels and after the forest one there was nothing in the way to rape only to die to or look around....so...is this game finished or just going to get updates to add on as it doesn't feel finished....since the last boss was annoying in the way she could hit me through my block with a lot of attacks.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You mean defeated it but it's not destroy and still block your way right?

It's bug. It happen to me first time I win this boss too but I pass it second time. I'm not sure but try your last attack without time stop.

Thanks for the tip, though it's still not working for me. I've tried with both time stop and normal time.

saint14723

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded the missing dll file, but crashes on startup. Is anyone else having this problem?
I'm getting the same problem. Is there a way to fix it?

Reputation score

Thanks for the tip, though it's still not working for me. I've tried with both time stop and normal time.
I encountered the same problem; what worked for me was attacking those falling blocks that it...summons(?), specifically, the one with the glowing light. Maybe it'll work for you as well.

Striddig

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I encountered the same problem; what worked for me was attacking those falling blocks that it...summons(?), specifically, the one with the glowing light. Maybe it'll work for you as well.

Yep, that worked! Thanks, much appreciated.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Okay I completed the game and went through the sorta gallery of the levels and after the forest one there was nothing in the way to rape only to die to or look around....so...is this game finished or just going to get updates to add on as it doesn't feel finished....since the last boss was annoying in the way she could hit me through my block with a lot of attacks.
When the boss go missing you can use time stop to fight her.
For key contral i think the best is use,
Q-L2 W-R2
A-L1 S-R1
Either ZXDE OR ZXCV for ○□◇x

Gustave89

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im running this game on windows 10. I changed the regional settings to japanese, and installed the correct rtp. But, it sill crashes is their a fix to this? Or, what type of RTP needs to be installed?

Galoga

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if you're in the gallery, you can press D on your keyboard to spawn enemies, and what's more sick about it, you can spawn the enemies on trap, resulting them on getting their limbs cut, body crushed, etc etc etc, and what's even moreeee sick about it, you can still h them if they're not completely dead(like losing only a limb or two)
but yes, an udpate to add more things like putting specific enemies on the gallery area with nothing in it might also happen, or even making idk, the girl at the ending h-able in the gallery? idk.

Last edited:

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

so, I picked the game up today. It's fun enough once I figured out how controls work. I have a pretty serious problem though. I'm on a stage where I'm riding an elevator up and fighting enemies. The problem is, part way up saws start coming out and mulching bodies on the ground. this in turn makes bodies turn to bits, and bits into more bits, freezing the game. Is there a way to avoid this?

Bluebird502

Reputation score

I'm really enjoying the game so far; can't send enough thanks for the link. I can't seem to kick though. It's supposed to be O/accept button right? Is it an ability I haven't learned yet?