What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [B-bishop] 出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム! / Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~ (RJ265923) (RE265923)

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
RJ265923_img_main.jpg

Gameplay:
Most of the game will take place in either the town or dungeons.
In the town, you'll mingle with the many female residents; all of them very willing to mess you up.
In the dungeon you'll partake in some exploration and random encounters with various mobs.

The battle system is very simple and not really the highlight of this game.
Progression is like an old-chool JRPG, with reasonable grind involved.

You will battle monsters, women mobs, and ultimately women bosses. Typically monsters will be the lesser threats you'll face.
Women you battle can raise your lust gauge with certain skills. They also have special combat rape H-skills, with their own cut-ins and voiceover. If they hit you with such a skill, you'll need to struggle free... If you actually want to.
It goes without saying, that you'll be thoroughly violated when you lose a battle, one way or another.

There are extra H-scenes post-battle if you fulfill certain conditions.
All enemy women have a minimum of 3 H-scenes each, so get to looking for them!

Defeats will also make you undergo other ordeals - through the town's jail or clinic. The natives will gladly help you out!

Controls (see readme for details):
Space, Enter, Z - select, confirm
Esc, Num0, X - cancel
D - open menu (or settings, when a scene is playing)
Shift - Dash / Walk
Arrows - move around

When a scene is playing:
up/down - browse messages history/backlog
S = Replay Audio (browsing backlog)
D - settings
Q, Pageup - previous page, message skip toggle
W, Pagedown - next page, auto message toggle
A - show/hide message box

While in CG mode
Left, Q, Pageup - previous CG
Right, W, Pagedown - next CG

Fetishes warning:
Shota
, occasional loli, pegging, general ass play, cum eating, spit drinking, edging, denial, humiliation, femdom...
Pretty much all shades of femdom. There's much vanilla too, in the close to 200 scenes featured.
All scenes are fully voiced, with multiple CG variants. Scenes are not animated.

[Story]
You have reincarnated into another world,
one where women are dominant over men.
The main heroine, village NPCs, female enemies...
all of them take great joy in violating every part of your masochist body!

[Goal]
Clear dungeons, and acquire an item that will take you back to your own world.

[Town]
The game includes lots of H scenes featuring town NPCs,
with many that unlock upon fulfilling certain conditions.
Includes 5 H scenes for each character

[Battle System]
You will battle monsters, enemy women, and boss women.
The women you battle can raise your lust gauge with certain attacks.
Those women have special H skills, complete with cut-ins and voiceover.
There is also "game over rape", which doesn't really end your game, it will either send you to prison or the hospital.

[Contents]
30+ characters with H scenes
15 voice actresses
~200 H scenes
1000+ CG
37 voiced main characters
Approx. 8500 words of voiced dialog

Useful Things
Quests and Ending List Translation - by Strange
Full Save for version 1.00 - by Nostalgiac

Last edited:

2-tall

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not really anything you would consider "hardcore"
Um... That one long purple haired woman Terese? I think her 2nd scene was something that could be considered hardcore based on what she was saying. They did not show it completely but eh...

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Um... That one long purple haired woman Terese? I think her 2nd scene was something that could be considered hardcore based on what she was saying. They did not show it completely but eh...
Well, as long as there's no pic... You can freely dismember virgins or vivisect little children, as long as it's only in the text. You can't show a pic of a kitten with a broken paw, though :unsure:
B-Bishop aren't really known to mince words, that's for sure. But all their girls seem to be having great fun, which is a great plus the way I see (hear?) it. Not that I know them much (that Dungeon title was pretty fun :LOL:).
[Battle System] to
[Special systems]
You're gonna be told a DLsite Googletrad isn't enough. I can help with that much I know from the trial:
Gameplay:

In the town, you'll mingle with the many female residents; all of them very willing to mess you up.
In the dungeon you'll partake in some exploration and random encounters with various mobs.

You will battle monsters, women mobs, and ultimately women bosses. Typically monsters will be the lesser threats you'll face.
Women you battle can raise your lust gauge with certain skills. They also have special combat rape H-skills, with their own cut-ins and voiceover. If they hit you with such a skill, you'll need to struggle free... If you actually want to.
It goes without saying, that you'll be thoroughly violated when you lose a battle, one way or another.

Defeats will also make you undergo other ordeals - through the town's jail or clinic. The natives will gladly help you out!
Note: I still haven't played this. This w-e or the next, maybe. I'll say more if/when I can, but OP should already be kinda enough like this.

Last edited:
OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Well, as long as there's no pic... You can freely dismember virgins or vivisect little children, as long as it's only in the text. You can't show a pic of a kitten with a broken paw, though :unsure:

You're gonna be told a DLsite Googletrad isn't enough. I haven't played the game yer, but I can help with that much I know from the trial:
Gameplay:

Defeats will also make you go through other ordeals - through the town's jail or clinic.

Oh, that isnt google translate from the japanese dlsite, its the actual superior official dlsite translation from the english dlsite.
But sure I will copy paste the japanese google translate for you good sir.

Warning, eye bleeding alert, it might be SLIGHTLY different xD

"★ Game content
You who reincarnated in a different world.
It was a world where women were overwhelmingly dominant.
To the main heroine, to the NPC in the town, to the enemy woman ...
It gets fucked from one end.

★ Purpose of the game
To clear the dungeon and obtain items to return to the original world.

★ City
There are a lot of H scenes with NPCs in the city.
By satisfying specific conditions, you can open the H scene.
At least 5 H scenes are prepared for each character.

★ Battle system Fight
against normal monsters, enemy women, and enemy boss women.
Enemy women have attacks that increase your estrus value in addition to normal attacks.
Each woman has a unique H technique, which drives you with a cut-in and voice.
If you receive the enemy's H technique "insertion", you will receive a restraint judgment and you will approach defeat at once.
If you are defeated by a female enemy, you will be forcibly committed.
In addition, if you meet specific conditions and finish the battle, you can go to a further H scene.
Each enemy woman has at least 3 H scenes.

★ System
and imprisonment event peculiar to this work
An event that is executed when an enemy woman defeats you.
You have to wander around the city to get punishment from the city's NPCs.

・ Hospitalization event
An event that occurs when you are defeated by a monster and cannot pay the hospitalization fee.
Volunteer semen to NPCs in the city.

Almost all of these events can be run on NPCs except major NPCs.

★ Volume
Appearance character = 30 over characters with H scenes
15 voice actors Nearly
200 H scenes
Over 1000 total CGs
Main 37 characters Full
voice Voice words Approximately 8500 "

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Good sir, you misunderstand good intentions. I'll leave it to others to explain.
Have a nice day and thank you for the well-deserved thread all the same.

edit: duh, I'm awfully quick to clench an helping hand into a fist... I meant threads like that, there's a bunch in /hentai. Well, your words will probably be better than mine (y)
PS/@serious translators: there're 12k lines stashed away from view. They are in Bbtext.rvdata2 if you're looking for them.

Last edited:

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
Full CG and Event save for JAP version (1.0.0)
Some "Events" in CG gallery can be found in enemy woman battles only, if you want to hear it with voice there is a save to enter dungeons and spam "defend" with

P.S. Q is the skip button for this game, with a frustrating ON/OFF toggle feature instead of just pressing it to skip dialogue
Please leave a like :coffee:

Attachments

Last edited:

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
Does the questing system not work? I'm not able to deliver anything to get rewards from the quest. Or am I doing/not doing something wrong

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
You need to advance the game a bit for them to start being doable, at least thats how it was for me, they were all greyed out at the beginning.

AlexDuKaNa

Reputation score
I got 2 keys already, plus I have the requirements for some of them, like the shinning stone from the first dungeon and so on

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
No idea then, there has to be a "flag" you are missing, I remember the very first quest I was able to accept was way down the list (in the thirties something), once I got that one going a batch of grey ones turned yellow to be able to be accepted, and the first ones (the ones that require items from dungeons) started to become doable in order after every dungeon cleared.

Try unlocking everything you can in town and maybe hunting some GOR CGs.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Op does not meet standard; lacks controls. Thread locked. Submit a valid OP to a mod in order to get this thread unlocked.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread unlocked.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I should point out one only needs bb/Bbdata.rvdata2 to unlock the gallery. You might want to archive the file for the duration of your own playthrough.
PSA: never load after a defeat, or you'll lose track of your progress. If you don't like the scene, press D and activate auto-skip (1st option).
Does the questing system not work? I'm not able to deliver anything to get rewards from the quest
I'm pretty sure they f*cked up.
Default quest availability is a line like "check_requirements AND quest32_complete"
Obviously that should be "check_requirements OR quest32_complete", as quest32 is the last boss-sama's loot?
Incriminated line for those who know how to fix it:
f=qst_lchk(ix) & (qst_stt(32) == QST_STT_FIN)
Now you'd have 3-4 quests available from the start, as it should logically be. Says me.

Bug was probably corrected with the patches. I ain't gonna download 4Go again just to fix something I can fix myself in 2mn in my garage.

Gotta say it's very, very impressive for the programmer to have basically rewritten half of RPGM... however pointless the feat may look at first glance. Most of it runs better than vanilla Ace; the guy's a monster! (in the good way)
I've lost a lot of sleep done some digging. Enjoy. Maaajor spoilers incoming.
#1-15: no-brainer collecting quests
#16-32: no-brainer loot hunting quests

#33: Relay a message to a girl in castle town.
#34: Answer the question of one of the castle's maids.
#35-37: Get a shut-in to open up in castle town.
#38-40: Buy a [Gold bar].
#41: show Ria you can be [Passive].
#42: show Ria you are a [Edge lover].
#43: show Ria you have a trained [Asshole].
#44: show Ria you can [Beg for life].
#45: show Ria you are a good [Gigolo].

#46-62 require you to have lost once to the girl >_<💢 (give hints for 2nd scene, gain item for 3rd)
Disclaimer: should be accurate, with emphasis on should
#46: Lose to a Thief in a Lust crest state.
#47: Lose to a Warrior after missing at least 2 attacks (note: there's an helpful equipment)
#48: Lose to a Brawler while in estrus.
#49: Defeat the Phantom thief without using items.
#50: Lose to a Mage in a Lust crest state.
#51: Lose to a Sage while in severe estrus.
#52: Lose to a Dancer after failing to escape at least twice. (note: there's an helpful equipment)
#53: Defeat the Wizard without defending.
#54: Lose to a Kunoichi while in a Lewd crest state.
#55: Lose to a Samurai after using at least 2 items.
#56: Lose to a Shrine maiden while in extreme estrus.
#57: Defeat the Shinobi without undergoing insertion.
#58: Lose to a Lilim in a Lust crest state.
#59: Lose to a Slimegirl after defending at least 5 times.
#60: Lose to an Arlaune after using at least 5 skills.
#61: Defeat the Succubus after failing to escape at least 10 times. (note: there's an helpful equipment)
#62: Defeat the the Automata without using any item, skill or equipment.

#63-67: Serv(ic)e Ria.
#68: Anne's request
#69: Liz's request
#70: Helena's request
(most are straightforward)
- 4 endings for the three sisters (1,2,3 and 1+2+3)
- Ria end (guild)
- Adette end (brothel, requires all 11+11 post-jail/clinic scenes)
- Princess end
- Girl-next-door end
- Automata end. Yes, behind the castle :coffee:
I gotta say, the artist is really good. Lifelike-bodies (as opposed to the mutant aberrations that are trendy nowadays), various bodytypes not to mention the incredible amount of 100% voiced scenes... That's real work, real effort right here... Not to point any middle finger at other :cautious: circles. That'd be totally spiteful.

Now... if only I could enjoy more than 10% of the scenes 😅 but femdom fans as well as RPG completionists will fall head over heels over this game.

Last edited:

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I think I needed this game...
Just as a reminder that I'm really not into hardcore femdom.

This game was largely unsexy for me.

The girls are literally never enjoying it. While having sex, they talk like they're just going through the motions.
Most of the sex scenes are foreplay, so they aren't even attempting to get sexual stimulation. It's just humiliation play for the most part, and girls putting their feet in the guy's mouth... as well as spitting and some pissing content.

I mean can you imagine the reverse for maledom?
A guy giving forced cunnilingus and then that's it. A guy grabbing a chick's breast until they cum and that's it.

There's quite a few intercourse scenes that are male-leading as well. Again imagine that for maledom? What does that look like... aggressively laying down and asking the girl to move while tempting them with a muscular body XD. I'd be fine with those male assertive scenes if they had any story reason for the protagonist to want to be sexually involved with these girls, but the game is quite souless in how it portrays interpersonal relationships. No one likes anyone. No one cares about anyone. The girls are all just super sluts and the PC is a fuckboi. That's it.

Not to mention the gameplay. Getting the scenes is a chore since you have to lose to normal enemies twice, and the second time under a special condition. For bosses you have to lose once, then win with a special condition.
Combat's really slow, and the depth ends at your stats.

I spent more time on it than Dieselmine's game but I can't really tell which one I had more fun with. It's pretty even in my eyes, the demerits of this game largely counterbalance any of the positives.

OP
T

Troufas

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
/rant on
First I would like to say I disapprove of the professionalism of the mod team, they locked my thread with no warnings, completely ignored my messages for 2 days and proceeded to edit my OP with someone's else words, even though it already met the standard of "controls" in the new message that was missing. Although I do appreciate people that attempted to correct my wording, I suggest next time you start the thread yourselves instead of altering someone's words if it is not breaking the standards which I fully read (also the leniency of the controls part which never happened).

It may not be as perfect as someone's else wording but it was my time and effort, small or not, in it.
That is all.
/rant off

Just as a reminder that I'm really not into hardcore femdom.
Unfortunatelly the game will be a huge pass if you don't meet that requirement, otherwise you will be in heaven, I lso like the art and voice acting very much and had fun going around unlocking scenes.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Chillax kiddo, I took a day off. Any further complaints you'd like to lodge should go through Darkfire though.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Unfortunatelly the game will be a huge pass if you don't meet that requirement, otherwise you will be in heaven, I lso like the art and voice acting very much and had fun going around unlocking scenes.
Yeah, I'm only saying that because I didn't know my specific limits when it came to that stuff.
Looking at the CG they publicized on DLsite, I thought I'd like it. Didn't see any pegging or pissing there, and thought those were my limits when it came to femdom. That content is not common in the game so it's not like the CG previews were lying. It really was the sexual scenarios that turned me off for a good 60% of the game.
_
Regarding the voice work it's pretty hit or miss.
This game is tagged as voice. Seems like a resume for a lot of voice actors surprisingly.

I'd say the eldest sister, and shopkeeper are pretty miss.
The bunny girl's voice work as well as the slime girl are probably the best voices in my opinion.
_
When it comes to art, I really appreciate the way this artist draws skin. It's smooth and clean but has a lot of tones and color. The girls don't feel flat at all.
I'd say proportion wise though the art's not the best. When feet are drawn the toes are so small it actually makes the rest of the feet look strange.

My biggest personal gripe is how flabby the girls are though. In some scenes I can see pretty well defined love handles and sometimes he draws one too many fat folds.

The character designs are really top-notch tho. Very variant and all good. This is probably the best slime I've ever seen in 2D. So many colors.... So slimy.

Last edited:

Triplebrc

Reputation score
This game does a few things really well, and others really badly. The combat is horrible, grindy, simplistic, no variation whatsoever, it is just used to get to the next area and ultimately end the game, not rewarding in the least. The protagonist is a mute, which is so lazy and I am kinda getting tired with this, yeah you have a ton of voice actors, nice, but not even some written dialogue with the protagonist means the other characters are basically talking to themselves all the time. Story is the same old prototype story, nothing new here but not too important in these games either. Quite a few scenes are a hard no for me, as I am not into piss or some of the weirder things I have seen in this game, though there is a lot of variation at least.

In a few areas the game is good, far above the standards for the genre. A ton of characters with even more scenes, characters have a good variety of looks and content, tone can be quite different, some chars are npcs, others are enemies or bosses, voice acting is hit and miss but it is worth prasing that they actually got this many voice actors together. Artwork is great and has several pics for the same scenes with actual thought behind it, and thankfully it is far above the average games when it comes to non foreplay scenes. Pretty much every character has an actual sex scene, bosses and some enemies have 3 of them, the main npcs also have several. Given that the average ration between foreplay and penetration can go as one sided as 90% to 10% in games of this specific genre and is usually not better than 75% to 25% I think this is a massive step in the right direction, which makes this the second recent game I have seen that finally reduces the foreplay content to a more healthy amount, and more importantly includes pretty much every character in the action. The idea of the punishment events or the hospital events are pretty good, some thought was put in at least even if it did not really produce too many scenes I would be interested in.

So overall a positive impression for me, despite the game not really being my cup of tea, but I appreciate the efforts that have been made to deliver something different from the norm, because I think the norm mostly sucks at this point.

byran47

Reputation score
Meh, most of the girls don't even seem to be that in to it. Boring.

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
First I would like to say I disapprove of the professionalism of the mod team
The ready-made answer is "You haven't read, or misunderstood the rules". I kinda hate ready-made answers (or food), so...
[RANT]
I dunno about professionalism. I can discuss fairness though.
- it wouldn't be fair for your thread to be given preferential treatment, compared to the other hundreds of threads in /hentai... As I've pointed out before.
- I daresay I spent much more time compiling the quests and guide above, that you copy/pasting 85% of OP. I think the Game is what matters; it doesn't matter who has to be given more headpats. What's unfair, are un-spoilered aggressive comments on 1st page, perjudicing the game itself.

The thread is yours, you're free - and encouraged - to make the OP better. (it's missing Story as of now... But I couldn't write one w/o unhealthy cynism).
I was the one to provide the current OP, so let's sound pro and all: I hereby relinquish all intellectual rigths over it. If courtesy was forbidding you to edit it to something better: please do ;) I for one don't mind.

If I sounded harsh: there are hundreds of lazy bums who never even considered lending you a hand. They can't hide when they downlad a file :ROFLMAO:
The community here is thankful for your efforts. They were slightly lacking, is all. We just want good-looking showcases for our H-games. And a few of us actually try to help, asking nothing but courtesy in return - so don't take it the wrong way.
[\RANT]
I believe someone who "will be in heaven" playing the game would do the best job promoting the game, making OP sound appealing.

So overall a positive impression for me, despite the game not really being my cup of tea, but I appreciate the efforts that have been made to deliver something different from the norm, because I think the norm mostly sucks at this point.
You take the words right outta my mouth :LOL: MC is very much your average pushover, walk-over-me-please shota, so I'm not sure how they could have given him any personality. ExcessM might be the only dev that can pull that off somehow...
The sheer volume of text, number of voice actresses, CGs is downright ludicrous compared to any game seen this past year (years, even).
Meh, most of the girls don't even seem to be that in to it.
Again, MC is a shota... What could you expect? 😅 Sexual gratification comes in many forms and do not necessarily include orgasm(s), although males often have a hard time understanding that (all the more when it's from a female's POV).
Most of them seem like they're having fun though? They'd summon an adult if they wanted a equal x equal relationship (which I would also appreciate much, much more).

Last edited: