What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli Shota [B-bishop] 出逢う女の子全てに犯されるRPG MAXボリューム! / Get Violated By EVERY Girl You Encounter RPG ~MAX Volume!~ (RJ265923) (RE265923)

H-games have a shortage of writers and having mute protagonists instead of the cookie cutter h-protagonists is currently preferable.

H-games have a shortage of writers and having mute protagonists instead of the cookie cutter h-protagonists is currently preferable.
I disagree vehemently.
All of the good H-game MCs are talking characters.

Kazuya from Shrift
Luca from MGQ
All of ExcessM's protagonist.

The ready-made answer is "You haven't read, or misunderstood the rules". I kinda hate ready-made answers (or food), so...
I dunno about professionalism. I can discuss fairness though.
- it wouldn't be fair for your thread to be given preferential treatment, compared to the other hundreds of threads in /hentai... As I've pointed out before.

The rules I went by were these ones https://ulmf.org/threads/read-before-posting.12166/, and controls in RPGMAKER games are not supposed to be this important for this. Yet controls were the only thing used to lock it.

- I daresay I spent much more time compiling the quests and guide above, that you copy/pasting 85% of OP. I think the Game is what matters; it doesn't matter who has to be given more headpats. What's unfair, are un-spoilered aggressive comments on 1st page, perjudicing the game itself.

Apples and oranges, your efforts to translate the quests are commendable, and not what is in question, it is the OP. As you said this isn't a headpat contest, and if you read through this you will see what I have a problem with.

The thread is yours, you're free - and encouraged - to make the OP better. (it's missing Story as of now... But I couldn't write one w/o unhealthy cynism).
I was the one to provide the current OP, so let's sound pro and all: I hereby relinquish all intellectual rigths over it. If courtesy was forbidding you to edit it to something better: please do ;) I for one don't mind.

I am not sure I have the skills to make it better right now nor will I do that, my post already got tampered with, when the only "missing thing" was the controls, now it is missing something else and it is fine(?), you see I don't like double standard rules so I would rather it stay open, in case I smeare the now perfect OP, as you said what matters is the game.
It doesn't mean I am happy about how it went about.

I believe someone who "will be in heaven" playing the game would do the best job promoting the game, making OP sound appealing.

Subjective, who are you to say that wasn't "MY" best, I would rather have my shitty OP in your eyes that "meets the minimum standards" than have someone else's words that embellish it.
That is my point, it was not some horrifying OP, it did its job. Also the main reason I didn't copy paste your words, I took your suggestions to heart and added a few things of my personal experience, main reason I used most of the original DLSite information, there are no rules saying you cannot do that, it also was perfectly meeting the rules requirements (save for the controls).

My problem is I am not convinced, you either have forum rules or you don't, my OP got supplanted by a version that was more embellished using the excuse the original was breaking the rules, I sent the controls to said Mod, the only thing that was breaking the rules, was completely ignored and BAM there it was, someone's else's words completely.

I was never given the chance to make it better really. I dont see how I am "encouraged" to make things better this way. Maybe you guys are used to doing things this way here because of the ammount of vomitted OPs that make through (as you yourself showed me an example), I just don't think it was the case this time.

I will also stop here, we can take it to PMs if you want but I am done with this argument as it will go way off topic, I also don't think doing a formal complaint to darkfire will do anything.

Last edited:
I will also stop here, we can take it to PMs if you want but I am done with this argument as it will go way off topic, I also don't think doing a formal complaint to darkfire will do anything.

As a final word to this: that's false. My PMs are open to criticisms and suggestions for the mod team and I actually do try to do my best to take other people's opinions into account.

But yes, please get back on topic.

2 updates have come out, none of them mention anything about the quest system, and considering there has been no uproar about that in the CI-EN, I wonder if it is only us missing something.

2 updates have come out, none of them mention anything about the quest system, and considering there has been no uproar about that in the CI-EN, I wonder if it is only us missing something.
Quest system isn't broken.
You get access to quest 32 after talking to the queen.

Quests do not start at quest 1 for some dumb reason, they start at quest 32 or thereabouts. Basically check all the way through the quests list..

It is broken. Like I've explained previously:
f=qst_lchk(ix) & (qst_stt(32) == QST_STT_FIN) needs to be:
f=qst_lchk(ix) or (qst_stt(32) == QST_STT_FIN) ( or use || instead, whichever works)

Use Gemini or rpgmvxACE after you extracted the game. It's 2 bytes to change, there'd be little point in sharing the corrected scripts.rvdata2

If it's just scripts, I'd say irb would suffice.
Yet...what's that Gemini tool you've just mentioned ?

It is broken. Like I've explained previously:
f=qst_lchk(ix) & (qst_stt(32) == QST_STT_FIN) needs to be:
f=qst_lchk(ix) or (qst_stt(32) == QST_STT_FIN) ( or use || instead, whichever works)

Use Gemini or rpgmvxACE after you extracted the game. It's 2 bytes to change, there'd be little point in sharing the corrected scripts.rvdata2
Quest isn't broken, it works fine for me. The & is supposed to be an &, quest 32 is the first quest you can unlock and the one that unlocks all of the other quests. That's the intended behavior.

Started a new game to do some science, after talking to the Queen I was able to select Quest 33, after choosing to undertake said quest, a bunch of other became available (including 1,2,3 which are for loot from the first dungeon iirc).

i've only played the demo, game seems like a grind, and seems controversial in this very thread. but i gotta say, I like not really hex maniac hex maniac hanging out in the alley. Too bad i can't see what she does in the demo. probably won't buy unless there's a sale or something.

Yet...what's that Gemini tool you've just mentioned ?
GIYF
It's much less efficient and more specialized than the proper RPGM, but it's really handy when you know what you're doing. It works with any pre-MV RPGMs.

Also, I did mention I was referring to v1.00. Obviously they must have fixed it. Probably the other way, ie editing the quest list.
In v1.0, quest 32 is beating the Automata... I kinda doubt the first boss you want to face is the one requiring level 70+ 😅
Hex maniacs ftw :geek:

@Strange: :LOL:
If I'm reading the available code correctly, that thing is even more of a joke than the toy I'm using.
It pretty much just bundles a ruby interpreter and does the bare minimum to edit script data (that is decompresses the data for edit and compresses it afterwards).

Edit: minor correction: this was about the code on sourceforge, supposedly there's a 2.0 that has also been published with source code, but I could only find dead dropbox links of it. (unless what's on sourceforge *is* 2.0; it's not very clear if that's the case)

Last edited:
I should point out one only needs bb/Bbdata.rvdata2 to unlock the gallery. You might want to archive the file for the duration of your own playthrough.
PSA: never load after a defeat, or you'll lose track of your progress. If you don't like the scene, press D and activate auto-skip (1st option).

I'm pretty sure they f*cked up.
Default quest availability is a line like "check_requirements AND quest32_complete"
Obviously that should be "check_requirements OR quest32_complete", as quest32 is the last boss-sama's loot?
Incriminated line for those who know how to fix it:
f=qst_lchk(ix) & (qst_stt(32) == QST_STT_FIN)
Now you'd have 3-4 quests available from the start, as it should logically be. Says me.

Bug was probably corrected with the patches. I ain't gonna download 4Go again just to fix something I can fix myself in 2mn in my garage.

Gotta say it's very, very impressive for the programmer to have basically rewritten half of RPGM... however pointless the feat may look at first glance. Most of it runs better than vanilla Ace; the guy's a monster! (in the good way)
I've lost a lot of sleep done some digging. Enjoy. Maaajor spoilers incoming.
#1-15: no-brainer collecting quests
#16-32: no-brainer loot hunting quests

#33: Relay a message to a girl in castle town.
#34: Answer the question of one of the castle's maids.
#35-37: Get a shut-in to open up in castle town.
#38-40: Buy a [Gold bar].
#41: show Ria you can be [Passive].
#42: show Ria you are a [Edge lover].
#43: show Ria you have a trained [Asshole].
#44: show Ria you can [Beg for life].
#45: show Ria you are a good [Gigolo].

#46-62 require you to have lost once to the girl >_<💢 (give hints for 2nd scene, gain item for 3rd)
Disclaimer: should be accurate, with emphasis on should
#46: Lose to a Thief in a Lust crest state.
#47: Lose to a Warrior after missing at least 2 attacks (note: there's an helpful equipment)
#48: Lose to a Brawler while in estrus.
#49: Defeat the Phantom thief without using items.
#50: Lose to a Mage in a Lust crest state.
#51: Lose to a Sage while in severe estrus.
#52: Lose to a Dancer after failing to escape at least twice. (note: there's an helpful equipment)
#53: Defeat the Wizard without defending.
#54: Lose to a Kunoichi while in a Lewd crest state.
#55: Lose to a Samurai after using at least 2 items.
#56: Lose to a Shrine maiden while in extreme estrus.
#57: Defeat the Shinobi without undergoing insertion.
#58: Lose to a Lilim in a Lust crest state.
#59: Lose to a Slimegirl after defending at least 5 times.
#60: Lose to an Arlaune after using at least 5 skills.
#61: Defeat the Succubus after failing to escape at least 10 times. (note: there's an helpful equipment)
#62: Defeat the the Automata without using any item, skill or equipment.

#63-67: Serv(ic)e Ria.
#68: Anne's request
#69: Liz's request
#70: Helena's request
(most are straightforward)
- 4 endings for the three sisters (1,2,3 and 1+2+3)
- Ria end (guild)
- Adette end (brothel, requires all 11+11 post-jail/clinic scenes)
- Princess end
- Girl-next-door end
- Automata end. Yes, behind the castle :coffee:
I gotta say, the artist is really good. Lifelike-bodies (as opposed to the mutant aberrations that are trendy nowadays), various bodytypes not to mention the incredible amount of 100% voiced scenes... That's real work, real effort right here... Not to point any middle finger at other :cautious:circles. That'd be totally spiteful.

Now... if only I could enjoy more than 10% of the scenes 😅 but femdom fans as well as RPG completionists will fall head over heels over this game.
Yeah, after they updated to 1.02 the quests worked, seems like it was on their part, anyway I really like the game and already suggested to KaguraGames for a translation. Maybe, perhaps, someday if they get more suggestions. Cheers

supposedly there's a 2.0 that has also been published with source code, but I could only find dead dropbox links of it. (unless what's on sourceforge *is* 2.0; it's not very clear if that's the case)
I'm using 2.0 - it has a simple and clean interface. And yes, RIP dropbox; Sourceforge looks like the right version, but yuck, .exe :cautious:
Gemini's a nice screwdriver when you don't need the whole toolbox, but that's about it. For me, resizable text is its main plus over RPGM.

That said, I don't know of any other simple tool to work with rvdata files directly (other than RPGM oc). Feel free to share your own 'toy' if it's decent (not a pun... I think), so as to close the off-topic. Big kids can never have too many toys.

edit: nobody pointed out my mistake so... It wasn't their first game:
One less excuse for them 😅 Still, a huge amount of work & investment compared to most competitors.

Last edited:
I'm 96%, missing the girl next door ending and seemingly 2 recovery girl scenes, no idea how to trigger them though, I've died to regular monsters over and over and theres nothing new.

missing the girl next door ending and seemingly 2 recovery girl scenes
Recovery girl
ask her to cure your estrus. IIRC 2 different scenes, they require you having seen her 1st. 2nd might require severe estrus.
The gallery has hints about the missing scenes... Girl next door just happened, so I don't remember.

The princess and Rize (blue-haired sister) were tied for first place on a character poll on b-bishop's ci-en page.

i am a bit in a situation here, probably the fault of my shitty avira...

i wanted to try out the game, but i got a false-positive, avira took the .exe in quarantine, i restored it... now the original exe is corrupted and the restored pseudo exe runs under a different permission system, so i cant open or delete it. tried to change permissions in the advanced security settings, but windows throws a plain old "error" at everything i try to change the permissions and delete that fucker to try again...

E: well, after trying some cmd promts... i renamed the main folder and packed it into a zip...after that i was able to delete both...what the fuck just happened here...

Last edited:
Back