What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
Is there a proper way to make the game stretch to fullscreen?
It only takes up half my screen:confused:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I apologize for bumping without anything to add about the game itself, but I've noticed that more H games are starting to use Pixel Game Maker MV, and I haven't found a way to decrypt any of these games so far (which I imagine ties into the game being a bear to translate, though I just want access to the image files, myself). I've been running under the assumption that it hasn't been accomplished by anyone just yet, but I figured now would be as good a time as any to see if anyone else has figured it out/found a tool that can do it for them.

As for making the game fit the entire screen, you could try Windows's built-in magnification tool (windows key + the plus key) and seeing if you can find a zoom amount that works for you, though it's probably not the perfect fix you're looking for.

hd00d

Reputation score
F1 to access the Pixel Game maker function and check Game Screen to make it full screen.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
As for making the game fit the entire screen, you could try Windows's built-in magnification tool (windows key + the plus key) and seeing if you can find a zoom amount that works for you, though it's probably not the perfect fix you're looking for.
Yeah I was already using that but I find it awkward and reduces picture quality
F1 to access the Pixel Game maker function and check Game Screen to make it full screen.
I also did find this but it doesn't work
It'll remove the title bar and make the background fill the screen, but the game picture itself is still a fixed size.

Also, how can you tell if a hotspring is home to rape tentacles or safe?

hd00d

Reputation score
Yeah I was already using that but I find it awkward and reduces picture quality

I also did find this but it doesn't work
It'll remove the title bar and make the background fill the screen, but the game picture itself is still a fixed size.

Also, how can you tell if a hotspring is home to rape tentacles or safe?
I think if you select Full Screen, the next time you open the game it should expand to full screen.
Hotspring gets tentacled if you visit it too many times. The only ones that are safe is the one at the start and the one where you get the womb tattoo.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Version 0.65 is out, english changelog copied from patreon:
  • Skill put on/off system
  • Demyra can directly masturbate manually if she is lewd enough
  • New CG Event: gang rape of goat man
  • New enemy: goat man (holding a knife and holding a bow)
  • New full-body drawings corresponding to the new enemies
  • Capra Village sneak event
  • Modify the poison totem stick
  • Modify the penis worm's action mode
  • Add a small event when Demyra being faint by the poison totem stick
  • New scene: Accessible area in the Capra Village
  • New scene: Capra Village underground prison (upper half)
  • New Skill: parry system
  • Enhanced little black house function
  • The save display information is improved, and the total play time is counted
  • English translation of all texts before Beta 0.6
  • BUG repair and system optimisation

lmaccount

Lurker
Reputation score
Here's the English 0.551, though I know it's moot since there's another more updated patreon version posted above.

dsdsadas

Reputation score
anyone wanna share the save files? I tried moving my saves from 0.61 to the new patch's folder and I kinda lost my saves

forbiddenneko

Reputation score
I am at the part where the statue tells you to breed with the giant tentacles, how do I do this, If I enter the gaint tentacle's lair, there is no option to submit, I tried getting knocked down by a tentacle in the area, i tried going up to the block of giant tentacle and using each keybind on the giant tentacle. still nothing

whitesin75

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hi. Wondering if anyone here can help me. I'm getting this error message when I am trying to run the game. I only started to get these error messages after I copy pasted the missing DLL files from my system files into the game folder. Trying to run the game as admin does not fix the problem.

error.png

Odium

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi. Wondering if anyone here can help me. I'm getting this error message when I am trying to run the game. I only started to get these error messages after I copy pasted the missing DLL files from my system files into the game folder. Trying to run the game as admin does not fix the problem.

View attachment 37636
Just DL and install vcredist 2008 till 2020<-- start from here, 32bit and 64bit vers.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
In Capra Prison there's a switch that calls an elevator but for some reason I can't walk onto the elevator platform. Anyone having the same problem?

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
In Capra Prison there's a switch that calls an elevator but for some reason I can't walk onto the elevator platform. Anyone having the same problem?
It's bugged. I did mention there are a lot of bugs in this version.

masterblaster

Lurker
Reputation score
I apologize for bumping without anything to add about the game itself, but I've noticed that more H games are starting to use Pixel Game Maker MV, and I haven't found a way to decrypt any of these games so far (which I imagine ties into the game being a bear to translate, though I just want access to the image files, myself).
As someone wanting to play this on linux with wine, the pngs being encrypted becomes a problem for some reason. Presumably with libpng, since that gives tons of warnings and a few errors when loading the game. In-game, they become black and white squares that take up the whole screen.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I apologize for bumping without anything to add about the game itself, but I've noticed that more H games are starting to use Pixel Game Maker MV, and I haven't found a way to decrypt any of these games so far (which I imagine ties into the game being a bear to translate, though I just want access to the image files, myself). I've been running under the assumption that it hasn't been accomplished by anyone just yet, but I figured now would be as good a time as any to see if anyone else has figured it out/found a tool that can do it for them.

been using this for years, you'll need java installed, works for MZ too

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score
been using this for years, you'll need java installed, works for MZ too
I use that all of the time for RPG Maker MV games, but if that works for Pixel Game Maker MV games, I haven't figured out how to do it yet. Assuming this isn't a mix-up, is there a way to use it with the latter?