What's new

ACT [B-flat] 治癒使與受詛咒的地城~The Agnietta~ (RJ01041935)

hd00d

Reputation score
Update is out, it's a small update though.

※New CG Event: Black Tentacle Sleeping Rape event ※New enemy: Nipple sucking worm ※New full-body drawings corresponding to the new enemies ※New scene: Withered Ruin ※New Skill: Dash ※Fixed: Modified the difficulty of Goatman battle ※Fixed: When Demyra fails to sneak, the fence opening conditions are relaxed ※English translation of all texts before Beta 0.65 ※BUG repair and system optimisation

Mashi

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It's me or the gallery for animation, the key needed W is bugged?
I tested it on a JP/ENG keyboard and it works, and works under IME JP/ENG. But since it's a new featureish type thing maybe some setups aren't working properly.

novarime

Reputation score
is there a 0.67 english? also, is save from 0.65 english not compatible with 0.67 chinese? it just crashes for me

Aran1265

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone managed to give birth to the parasite worms? They increase in pregnancy level when headcrabs ejaculate in the womb, or when you go in the hot springs in the semen maze, but no birthing scene appears at rank 3. They only seem to give the protag a (pretty powerful) health regen as long as they aren't lvl 0, slowly decreasing in levels as they heal.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Not sure if i've reached the end of 0.70, I've destroyed 2 fleshy mounds (getting wormed near the first one), and found a room near the second with a flashing drain/grate thing that looks like it should be interactable, but attacking or interacting does nothing. Is there anything past this?

hd00d

Reputation score
Not sure if i've reached the end of 0.70, I've destroyed 2 fleshy mounds (getting wormed near the first one), and found a room near the second with a flashing drain/grate thing that looks like it should be interactable, but attacking or interacting does nothing. Is there anything past this?
The end is the tentacle suit. To get to the gallery unlock, go the other way at the save cyrstal throug hthe ruins.

minipotato

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone managed to give birth to the parasite worms? They increase in pregnancy level when headcrabs ejaculate in the womb, or when you go in the hot springs in the semen maze, but no birthing scene appears at rank 3. They only seem to give the protag a (pretty powerful) health regen as long as they aren't lvl 0, slowly decreasing in levels as they heal.
that's the function of the parasite worm. it gives demyra crazy good hp regen as long as the parasite is properly supplied with semen, downside is any semen that goes in the vagina stays in there and once enough semen is stored in her womb her belly would inflate and she'll have to deal with all the debuffs that comes with pregnancy without actually getting pregnant. combo that with the tentacle suit and a facehugger / penis-fly thing in the vagina and you more or less have unlimited supply of hp and mp.

as a sucker for bote themed stuff this game is one hell of a gem for me.

Alexandra69

Reputation score
go near it and press spacebar