What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ B.H.C ] Le dernier saint chevalier (RJ146155)

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
okay, one more stupid question, is there a time limit? im kinda farming in ch2 at the mine and not sure if i should be rushing or what.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
okay, one more stupid question, is there a time limit? im kinda farming in ch2 at the mine and not sure if i should be rushing or what.
Probably no? City Defense and Citizen Unrest (and Public Order) act as soft 'limits', but you should be able to stretch the game indefinitely if you manage them well, I think. Though I'm not 100% sure about this because I never tested this or peeked at the code.

But I recall deliberately sleeping in bed to farm income for quite a few days without locking me out of the true end, so even if there's a limit, it's quite generous.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Anyone know what to do with Golden Ticket or Weird Root?

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Anyone know what's the deal with the MC constantly getting pregnant for seemingly no reason (Still virgin, never even been knocked down, fully stripped, etc.)?

Not a major turn off or anything, just.... bizarre.

PeacefulBandit

Reputation score
Anyone know what's the deal with the MC constantly getting pregnant for seemingly no reason (Still virgin, never even been knocked down, fully stripped, etc.)?

^ This, not sure what's causing it either. The random pregnancy comes with the massive stat debuff as well so it's pretty game breaking

climhazzard

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I remember right there's a fairy looking thing in the dungeon before the boss fight that will make you pregnant if you click on it, so it could be that.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Not exactly true : https://ulmf.org/threads/rj146155-le-dernier-saint-chevalier.13356/
It's not a complete translation, but the interface is fully translated, as well as a couple scenes (I haven't used the last version however).
But I don't know if it's still being worked on.
It's finished. It's a partial. Partial translation are translation aiming to translate only item / skill / weapon and menu (sometime some critical choice / puzzle hint, but not when there too much).

Eschation

Reputation score
Based purely on how long it took for this game to be released.

You can also just take another look at the number of "missions" in the first location, and then how the latter places all had only 2 missions. It's pretty clear that a lot more enthusiasm went into the starting mission than to the later ones. The reason, we might never know. But the long hiatus was caused by something - I suspect loss of enthusiasm being one of them.
Area 1: 4 missions
Dirty Subjugation (repeatable)
Re-capture Supplies (repeatable)
Repair Barrier
King of Cruelty
Area 2: 5 missions
Investigate Mines
Repair Barrier
Magic Stone Mining (repeatable)
Jet Black Delusion (repeatable)
Life Play
Area 3: 4 missions
Secure Path
Repair Barrier
Collecting Jelly (repeatable)
Lord Sea Rot
Area 4: 3 missions (not featured: Repair Barrier. Clearly a sign of developmental ennui, that they couldn't scatter some crystals around the map and tell you to go activate them.)
Forest Survey
Subdue Demon (repeatable)
Investigate Ruin
Area 5: No idea, because the game crashed when I tried to go there, said it was a syntax error in a script.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Also, how the hell do you get the treasure chest on floor 1 of the mine?

Last edited:

muninkai

Reputation score
I've been working on adding more to this translation in the last little bit.

Currently have a relatively stable build incorporating all of yugifan3's translation work, updating to a new version of DSC, and then doing my own translation of all of CommonEvents. Should mean every H-scene is translated. You can find that build here: .

I also have an experimental build using all of that translation as well as MTL of the Maps and Troops files. The option choices broke, and I need to fix them, so all choices are still in JPN but I'm working on fixing that soon. You can find that build here: .

Translation is still in progress, so I'll release more updates later, but this is what I have for now. More regular updates will be on the F95 thread for this game.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thans a Lot sir... I'll see that later, I Loved the game... but is hard when don't know what to do lol

muninkai

Reputation score
thans a Lot sir... I'll see that later, I Loved the game... but is hard when don't know what to do lol
You might be interested to know that I updated the MTL version earlier tonight then, so if you download it again all the options are fixed. The game should be ~100% translated if you include the MTL. There are probably some things that snuck through my scraper, but I'll figure that out with some playtesting. I also know that at least one or two time out errors happened while I was doing the MTL and so if you see a "Time Out" somewhere in the game that's why. Lots of stuff to fix still, but it should be playable.

Kyosuke91

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You might be interested to know that I updated the MTL version earlier tonight then, so if you download it again all the options are fixed. The game should be ~100% translated if you include the MTL. There are probably some things that snuck through my scraper, but I'll figure that out with some playtesting. I also know that at least one or two time out errors happened while I was doing the MTL and so if you see a "Time Out" somewhere in the game that's why. Lots of stuff to fix still, but it should be playable.
mmm, so, I need the old archive and then the new one?

muninkai

Reputation score
New update. I think this is probably complete, but there are likely some bugs to figure out before I do an official release if folks want to playtest it.

ENGr0.3 - Beta Release
- Updates and tweaks to CommonEvents
- Updates and tweaks to States, Troops, and Maps
- Updates to yugifan3 translation of Weapons, Armours, Items, Skills, and Enemies to bring in line with my translation
- Accelerated Raina's movement speed and slowed enemies
- Translated the Quest log
- Completed Walkthrough for Virgin Run
- Included fullsave
- Translated the Prologue, which I had not even realised was untranslated after 14h of playtesting

ENGr0.2 - Second Release
- Second draft of CommonEvents
- First draft EMTL of States and Troops
- First draft EMTL of Maps 1 - 29
- Added Armour Durability to the stats displayed in combat

~*~KNOWN ISSUES~*~
1) Enemies that summon new mobs into combat cannot summon
2) Quests and research dialogues can overflow, causing weird interactions while selecting an option. I tried to keep them all short. Hold down Ctrl when selecting an option to bypass if it is behaving strangely.
3) The Giant Demon enemy speaks in some kind of slang/slurs their speech and I can't figure out what the fuck he's trying to say. If you are fluent in Japanese and want to translate about 30 lines of probably very simple dialogue, shoot me a DM on F95. In the meantime, his line are just made up whole cloth based on him being an idiot.