What's new

Bad Luck Succubi

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score
Re: Bad Luck Succubi

C Ask him if there's a way back through the portal in case we don't like where we've gone. Then go through the inter-dimensional portal thinking about hunky boys.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A5 Think about the old demon for your first try, then about whatenever come at her mind

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

A5.. Lot of thoughs.

So with some thoughs in your head you slowly approached the big portal.
You were about to step in the portal as you took in a hold..

"...Wait, what should I actually focus on?"

This was a big question indeed. You had so many thoughs, you were thinking of the old demon and maybe even going to ask about some questions? You were also thinking of happy things afterwards.. Luck? Teachers?

It was hard to get a subject to focus on..

Something tendrilly suddenly reached down on your panties and made a big thrust!

"GYYYAAAAH..!~"

You jumped a bit from the surprise..! Just enough to touch the portal!
"oh fuuuuuck..!"
And the thing that was on your mind was ofcourse the tentacles.
Tentaaacles! The tentacles that have been teasing you! Curse you tentacles, foiling even your greatest moment of travel!

The world was spinning in your eyes! Whirling vortexes! Weird sounds! WOOZY DOOZY MAGIC POOOF..!

Moments had gone by as you finally woke up..

"...uhhh... huh?!"

You woke up at a some sort of underground cave?! The ground was light brown, soil like.. Very soft indeed. The air was not so hellish but still a bit dusty.
The lightning was dull, there were roots and everything hanging from the ceiling.. And little crystals that gave light.

This wasn't the hell dimension anymore, thats for sure.

"...!"

And you were also naked.
From your point, there was some sort of trail on the ground, something seemed to have moved all snake like away from your position leaving a clear trail behind it.

Lucky for you, you had your old outfit still in your boobhammerspace that you were able to access no problem.

"back to the old outfit.."

You got dressed and stood up to get a better look..

In this position, you seemed to have been on middle of a underground pathway of sort.
There was a long as way going away to the backside of you that you could see tiny tiny peak of light in the far far away.
Little bit a head there was a split end that lead to left and right. The odd trail was leading to the left tunnel.
The right tunnel was bit dark..

A) Take the left tunnel, follow the trail..
B) Take the right tunnel
C) Take the tunnel backwards, go to the light.
D) Other?

Greyspinner

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

B. Got to be something interesting down there.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

B Because adventure is always more fun in the dark.

OP
Cactuses

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

C.

With these options, the answer was obvious: Go to the light.
No way those two other tunnels would promise anything good.

You walk to the light path hoping this tunnel could lead outside or something like that..

Walking walking walking...

Uhm.
"what the.."
You found yourself in a large hall with a very bright crystal in the middle which was trapped within some fleshy see through thingy..
..This hall was pretty icky. The walls, the ground.. the roof.. Was all fleshy like.

"..Ew."

There was something more a head of the wall, from the current position it was bit hard to see due of the brightness from the crystal..
walking in bit deeper to the hall.. You heard a bit of a crumbling sound behind you!

"..!!!"

The pathway went shut in with several white and pink tendrils from the walls! No going back through that way now.

"...Well damn."

"Greetings young succubi"

A weird soung greeted you.

"!?!"

"Welcome to my lair my new pet. "

"...Pet? Hey now! What's going on around here.."

"Confused aren't we? Hahaha, I knew you're not so bright ever since you wore me. You really fell for my path way trick, nobody ever picks the dark path"

"...What."

"Yes hello, this is your "schoolgirl outfit" or in otherwords, tentacle lord soul once bound within an item. Ah, you have no idea how long I've been longing for freedom being trapped in a uniform that only very few girls were stupid enough to wear.. ~"

"...Who the hell binds a tentacle lord soul to a uniform. I mean, what the fuck. I don't even know what a tentacle lord is but binding any soul to a uniform like that would be silly specialy if it has a "lord" as a title "

"Some big mighty magician defeat me a long long time ago.. A long story and you do have a point there, but whatever, let's skip the unimportants and get to the point, I was able to distract you to think of my lair, sapping energy from a creature like you that didn't sap it back gave me enough energy to call help and I am now free! Not to mention I have me a new toy to play with.~. You. "

"..."

"Oh this oughta be so much fun. A succubi that reacts like a lowly human, ohohohoo, the possibilities~. "

"Hey that's insulting..!"

"But it's true ain't it? You can't even throw a fireball, the other succubi would be going "aah aah yess mooore" to my tendrils when you go "eeep eep stop that!"! Oohohohoo~"

"...Shut up."

"Oooh so so spicy~. Let's play my favorite game: pretend to escape my lair. Rules are simple: Go around anywhere you like, where you can. But don't get caught, that might end with a good old tentacle dicking~. Now if you excuse me, I need to go check how my minions have been doing since I've been gone. I'll be looking forward to your sexual energy debosits. tata~"

"Hey wait..!"

The sound stopped completely.

Well this is frustating. Regardless, you got a better look through the current hall..

Seems there was a icky looking white pool of liquid at the right side of the hall next to the crystal.
The other side seemed to have lot of tentacles and.. monkey bars?
Well it looked like you could go over the tentacles if you can keep your legs up and avoid the tentacles with the monkey bars..

Otherwise the middle with the pillar seemed quite.. slippery. the tentacles from the monkey side bar could certainly reach towards there.

You really wish you could use your wings to fly properly.
sucks to be you.

A) Swim past the icky pool to the other side.
B) Try the monkey bars, you should be sporty enough!
C) Hug the middle pillar and run through the middle, maybe the tentacles won't catch you.
D) Other?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Monkey Bars. Also... Were there really no books or anything on flying anywhere we've been.......... Oh, wait..... We torched te fucking library..... ^ ^ ;;

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Let's play on the Monkey Bars!